Jacob still Runnning

Discussion area for all things Breaking Dawn
xlaura
Settled in Forks

Post by xlaura »

xox.Tegan.xox wrote:I love the Volturi, and Aro *swoon*
I think that the Volturi are going to try and take down the wolves and the Cullends are going to have to ally with the wolves...
I hope that Aro doesn't get hurt! I'll die if something happens to him!!
i think thats a really good theory right there!
Visitor
Banging out dents with Tyler

Re: Denali Clan at the wedding

Post by Visitor »

kasmooski wrote:B. Bella was pretty jealous that Tanya was interested in him (I certainly won't be inviting someone who had a crush on my fiance to my wedding)
See, I look at this differently. Was I the only one a little confused by all the terms Bella used to describe Jacob in the first chapter? Terms such as, "my best friend", "my favorite mechanic" and worst still "my missing best man"? I was confused because the implications in her words, even when she's talking about Seth, is that she wants Jacob at the wedding. But wasn't she dead set against that at the end of Eclipse? Trust me, I'm happy that so far we don't have any more allusions to her "other soul mates" or any other such nonsense because I highly doubt I'd be able to sit through another book about a love-triangle. But even still, it DID happen. Bella DID kiss Jacob. So why would she think it's ok to have him at her wedding? Would that be fair to Edward to have Jacob there on his special day knowing (as only he can) what was going through Jacob's mind and worst still remembering on his own what Bella and Jacob did together? I say that if Bella can even consider letting Jacob come then Edward should be allowed to let Tanya come (though I doubt he wants her there). But if he has to be uncomfortable on his wedding day, then so should Bella. It's only fair.

And in answer to the original question: Yes I think Jacob will come back. If anything, the first chapter is just a build up to that eventuality. I think its ok for Bella to be concerned about Jacob, considering he's in this mess because of her. But if Bella's concern extends beyond phone calls to LaPush visits upon Jacob's returns, then I will have a problem with that. That would be hurtful to both of guys.

Personally, I don't see how Jacob and Bella can ever go back to being friends again. If I were Edward, I would never trust the two of them together. That's the problem with crossing lines like that. Once they're crossed, it changes everything.
"Why did she have to come here? Why did she have to exist? Why did she have to ruin the little peace I had in this non-life of mine? Why had this aggravating human ever been born? She would ruin me."
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

[b]"So the witnesses first then."[/b]

[i]Edward Cullen, MS[/i]

Post by aribella_marie_swan »

i think jacob may come back but the back may not tell bella. i know its a far strech but i could happen. lol. i want jacob to come back though. i dont think he has given up yet. it would be interesting if he ran into the denali group. that could start something. and it would be funny if jacob imprinten on one of the vamps in denali. can that happen? humm i wonder....

~BELLA
~BELLA~

ME AND JASPER AND KNIFEE! OH THE EMO FUN WE'LL HAVE!!!!!

Ashley:We will totally kick arse!
Jackson:I dont know....they've got brooms. rotf!

Jasper chuckled, shaking his head. "You truly are one frightening little monster."
shmoosh
Wandering Through Town

Post by shmoosh »

Jacob will return eventually.. but I'm willing to bet that when he comes back there could be like a fight or something that the preface might hint to...
[img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n15/kkatiee_/32.jpg[/img]
"I bet she's tougher than that... she runs with vampires."
-New Moon
aribella_marie_swan
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by aribella_marie_swan »

Personally, I don't see how Jacob and Bella can ever go back to being friends again. If I were Edward, I would never trust the two of them together. That's the problem with crossing lines like that. Once they're crossed, it changes everything.
i agree. if i were edward i would never let jacob near bella again. i think bella doesnt know how much it hurts edward when she is away with jacob in the other books. but i think edward is now sad because bella is. jacob being gone has an impact on him too.
~BELLA~

ME AND JASPER AND KNIFEE! OH THE EMO FUN WE'LL HAVE!!!!!

Ashley:We will totally kick arse!
Jackson:I dont know....they've got brooms. rotf!

Jasper chuckled, shaking his head. "You truly are one frightening little monster."
BlackLace
Touched by cold hands

Post by BlackLace »

shmoosh wrote:Jacob will return eventually.. but I'm willing to bet that when he comes back there could be like a fight or something that the preface might hint to...
yeah agreed.

But I think he's just being dumb, running out there by himself. He's proving nothing. I don't understand why if he loves Bella so much, he can't stand to see her happy.
[img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i181/jessie__duhh/googleit.jpg[/img]
jasperlovesme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by jasperlovesme »

BlackLace wrote:
yeah agreed.

But I think he's just being dumb, running out there by himself. He's proving nothing. I don't understand why if he loves Bella so much, he can't stand to see her happy.

you have a point, I agree
if he loves Bella so much, he should be happy that she's happy.
and I also think that if he really loves Bella, he might as well learn to let go? I mean, they say that, if you love someone, you have to learn to let go right?
avatar made by mz.cullenn, edited by jasperlovesme

[b][color=darkred] "Our family is strong. Our only fear is losing youâ€
EB fanatic

Post by EB fanatic »

i don't think that jacob should have run away. what do you accomplish from running away from your problems? nothing at all

it just brings more unhappiness to you and the people around you
Aros_girl
Fishing with Charlie
Location: In Italy keeping the Volturi secret....Proud member of the Black Pack!

Post by Aros_girl »

I think he will return but only if Bella needs him. So if something where to happen to Edward than I think he would come back. But the real qustion is when.
[url=http://i282.photobucket.com][img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk270/smoshxox/blackpacl.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/956/vamp3bc0ew4.png[/img][/url]
[size=84]Thanks Twilightvampire17[/size]
cataclysm

Post by cataclysm »

I think he'll come back sooner rather than later. Or if he stays away for awhile, hopefully there will be some interludes in the book where he's narrating. Sorry, I really like Bella and Edward and think there are big things in store for them in BD, but, I'm definitely looking forward to reading what's going on with Jake.