Jacob still Runnning

Discussion area for all things Breaking Dawn
kelllover01
Settled in Forks

Re: Jacob still Runnning

Post by kelllover01 »

Be My Escape wrote:Will he or won't he return that is the question. What do yout hink about JAcob still running and not talking to anyone? Do you think he will come back? What about him knowing Bella is checking in on him, does she have the right to?

**Remeber to be respectful when discussing this topic.
I'm sure Jacob will return. I think the question is just when.
Whitney
Settled in Forks

Post by Whitney »

I really wish that Jacob wouldn't come back, but I'm pretty sure that he will :( Edward is just so much better.
jasperlovesme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by jasperlovesme »

I honestly didn't like how Jake was acting after he became a wolf. but his time, he touched me. poor jake. He is really running away. but I hope he comes back and Stepehenie wil not just let go of her ccharacter just like that...
Bella has the right to check up on him. he was his bestfriend. and they were childhood friends. and at some point, Bella was one of the reasons why Jake ran away...poor Jake
avatar made by mz.cullenn, edited by jasperlovesme

[b][color=darkred] "Our family is strong. Our only fear is losing youâ€
jasperlovesme

Post by jasperlovesme »

jasperlovesme wrote:I honestly didn't like how Jake was acting after he became a wolf. but this time, he touched me. poor jake. He is really running away. but I hope he comes back and Stepehenie wil not just let go of her ccharacter just like that...
Bella has the right to check up on him. he was his bestfriend. and they were childhood friends. and at some point, Bella was one of the reasons why Jake ran away...poor Jake

jasperlovesme

Post by jasperlovesme »

jasperlovesme wrote:
jasperlovesme wrote:I honestly didn't like how Jake was acting after he became a wolf. but this time, he touched me. poor jake. He is really running away. but I hope he comes back and Stepehenie wil not just let go of her ccharacter just like that...
sorry double post..argh

Bloodlust
Lured by the scent

Post by Bloodlust »

I'm actually quite relieved that Jake isn't around. I was dreading having to deal with his depressed mood and I'm wanting Breaking Dawn to be a really happy book and his unhappiness won't help with that. AND if my theory goes to plan....then Breaking Dawn WILL be a happy book for everyone. Yay! Jake in Canada...whodah thunkit?
[i]Edward squeezed me gently. "I'm here." I drew a breath. That was true. Edward was here, with his arms around me. I could face anything as long as that was true. I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet fate, with my destiny solidly at my side.[/i]
The Brisbane Covern
Settled in Forks

Post by The Brisbane Covern »

What if he comes back during the honey moon? Or maybe Edward and his family saves him from the Denali clan.... that could be interesting....
Bloodlust
Lured by the scent

Post by Bloodlust »

The Brisbane Covern wrote:Or maybe Edward and his family saves him from the Denali clan.... that could be interesting....
Huh....We don't know where in Canada he is, right? He could be in the Yukon! And if that's the case....he's VERY close to Alaska[and Tanya]. Fate could be calling him in that direction. Plot. HUGE plot could unfold right there.
[i]Edward squeezed me gently. "I'm here." I drew a breath. That was true. Edward was here, with his arms around me. I could face anything as long as that was true. I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet fate, with my destiny solidly at my side.[/i]
The Brisbane Covern
Settled in Forks

Fate could be calling him in that direction. Plot. HUGE plot could unfold right there.[/quote]

what you think imprinting on a vampire? Could be interesting... or maybe the clan try to take revenge on him for what his pack did and Alice see it so they go to stop them from hurting him... thus enforcing a friendship between werewolves and vampires then they make a last stand together against the Volturi ..... oh god the possibilities are endless.....
The Brisbane Covern
Settled in Forks

Huh....We don't know where in Canada he is, right? He could be in the Yukon! And if that's the case....he's VERY close to Alaska[and Tanya]. Fate could be calling him in that direction. Plot. HUGE plot could unfold right there.[/quote]

Fate could be calling him in that direction. Plot. HUGE plot could unfold right there.[/quote]

what you think imprinting on a vampire? Could be interesting... or maybe the clan try to take revenge on him for what his pack did and Alice see it so they go to stop them from hurting him... thus enforcing a friendship between werewolves and vampires then they make a last stand together against the Volturi ..... oh god the possibilities are endless.....