Seth and Edward, Friends?

Discussion area for all things Breaking Dawn
leahfellinlovwithtwilight
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by leahfellinlovwithtwilight »

it reminded me of when boys who absolutley hate eachother play on the same sports team. they instantly bonded and became friends! its fabulous, and like bella says, shows that if they get over their stupid prejudices, vamps and wolves could become friends!
oh, and freekin team jane! hope she finds a nice vampire boy thats not quite as hot as edward, but pretty freekin close!

"when i got home, all my things were in the garage."
edward cullen

Snair94
Settled in Forks

Post by Snair94 »

It didn't really suprise me. I wonder how jacob is going to react to them being friends...
~~~Snair~~~

NgiNeThemba
Learning to Love Green

Post by NgiNeThemba »

Like people have said before, I think that Seth and Edward being friends might hint at a possible werewolf/vampire alliance (again) if the Volturi come calling. They may be able to overcome their prejudice towards one another when they realize that the Cullens, as people, aren't so bad. They might get over their resentment at being werewolves and maybe agree to having Bella changed since the Cullens are never coming back to Forks after that. I dunno, maybe. Not a new theory, but I don't think Seth and Edward being friends, with it mentioned in the very first chapter, means absolutely nothing for the rest of the book. It has to hint at a probable plot point for later.
~Aimee

Take the walk!
www.hanson.net

leahfellinlovwithtwilight

Post by leahfellinlovwithtwilight »

it didn't really surprise me, because a lot of people make great friendships in strange situations. harry potter reference here, but remember (if you've read it) in the first book when the golden trio fights the troll? well, thats how they became friends. i think something may come from it, but nothing huge. i think it was just sm trying to show us that werewolves and vampires CAN be friends. im thinking that maybe seth will get hurt (i know, i know :[) and it will bring that vamps and wolves together :]]]
oh, and freekin team jane! hope she finds a nice vampire boy thats not quite as hot as edward, but pretty freekin close!

"when i got home, all my things were in the garage."
edward cullen

JulesCullen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JulesCullen »

Yeah, I really don't think SM wanted to promote prejudice. Not race, colour, or even species should affect how people like each other.
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c62/Animefreak222/Banners%20and%20such/gorgonga.jpg[/img]
Yes! I was accepted as an author on Pel's site Ramblingsandthoughts!!!

twilight~obsessed

Post by twilight~obsessed »

I think it's great that they became friends, Edward will always be so greatful for Seth being there to help him protect Bella.
"My head was full of the sweetness of his breath"

Newly TPDer! yay!

chaffsters33
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by chaffsters33 »

Hahahaha YAY! I love that Seth and Edward are friends. "Tell Edward I say Hi okay?" That just made me smile. I think it will provide some good comic relief in Breaking Dawn.
I LOVE YOU RPATTZ!

missbrunettgirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by missbrunettgirl »

Hahahaha YAY! I love that Seth and Edward are friends. "Tell Edward I say Hi okay?" That just made me smile. I think it will provide some good comic relief in Breaking Dawn
Totally. I can't wait to see how Seth is at the wedding. I just love him he's so cute. He reminds me of my younger brother. :D
"Thou shalt not kill is a commonly accepted by most major belife systems. And I've killed a lot of people Bella."
-Edward Cullen
"Only the bad ones."
-Bella Swan

twilight~obsessed

Post by twilight~obsessed »

I liked how they fought so well together in EC to protect Bella...
Edward will always be greatful and would probably do anything to help Seth if he ever needed any
"My head was full of the sweetness of his breath"

Newly TPDer! yay!

Sugar
Learning to Love Green

Post by Sugar »

I ADORE the friendship. (Seth and Edward are my OTP Friendship). It really proves that vampires and werewolves can get along. I really hope their friendship plays a bigger part in Breaking Dawn.