Yes
94%
No
6%

Total votes: 1713

TwilightObsessions
Wandering Through Town

Post by TwilightObsessions »

I'm liking the idea of telekinesis... but I think Bella's going to be a shapeshifter. Telekinesis seems to suit her, but Bella's one of a kind... shape-shifting seems more powerful than that... and it would attribute to how she loves jacob . (i.e. turning in to a wolf)
~And so the lion fell in love with the lamb... What a stupid lamb... What a sick, masochistic lion...~A sadistic vampire intent on torturing her to death? No problem, she runs off to meet him. An IV, on the other hand...

Edl0ver
Settled in Forks

Post by Edl0ver »

TwilightObsessions wrote:I'm liking the idea of telekinesis... but I think Bella's going to be a shapeshifter. Telekinesis seems to suit her, but Bella's one of a kind... shape-shifting seems more powerful than that... and it would attribute to how she loves jacob . (i.e. turning in to a wolf)
AWW That would be so sweet!
[img]http://i34.piczo.com/view/3/a/9/3/r/p/0/g/k/w/7/t/img/i235109141_54569_7.jpg[/img]

TwilightObsessions
Wandering Through Town

That would be interesting... the pain ends, Edwards all, "bella are you allright" and then she turns into him... like a copy of him... so then he's starting at himself going 'Where the hell did Bella go"?

I'd like to see that...
~And so the lion fell in love with the lamb... What a stupid lamb... What a sick, masochistic lion...~A sadistic vampire intent on torturing her to death? No problem, she runs off to meet him. An IV, on the other hand...

Edl0ver
Settled in Forks

Post by Edl0ver »

That would be hilarious!
[img]http://i34.piczo.com/view/3/a/9/3/r/p/0/g/k/w/7/t/img/i235109141_54569_7.jpg[/img]

TwilightObsessions
Wandering Through Town

But I see her more as turning into her hum- mhm... Maybe she'll be able to go talk to Jake in her human body if she does turn out to be a shapeshifter. But then she'll BE human... so techinically jake gets Bella as a human and edward gets bella as a vampire OR a human... whichever suits his fancy... that makes sense.

wishing i where in forks
Settled in Forks

Post by wishing i where in forks »

Sorry if this has been said already!

I have like a million therys about her power.
I think it would be cool-io if she could like obsorbe (sorry I can not spell!) other vampires powers so if Jane were there she could do Janes power and when edward is around she can read minds.
or
some of her dreams have been like stuff that really happens (like the one she had after finding out about Edward were Jake turns in to a wolf) so what if she had a power kind of like Alice's only differant (because if they were the same that would be boring)
I wish I could go shopping with Alice!

vampgirl9
Wandering Through Town

sweet

Post by vampgirl9 »

im liking the idea of her being able to absorb other vamps powers that would be really cool...or maybe she could have control of the elements...i know that it probably wont happen but how cool would that be
Bella- "you dont want to mess with me"
Emmett- "yah that wouldnt be such a great idea"
evil vamp- "oh whats she going to do? hm snuggle up to Edward oo im so scared"
Bella- "you asked for it"
WOOSH (big gust of wind picks him up into the air)
evil vamp- "ah what the heck are you"
Then he bursts into flames
lol that would be the best
"Fall down again Bella?"
"No Emmett i punched a Werewolf in the face"

twilight~obsessed
Banging out dents with Tyler

Re: sweet

Post by twilight~obsessed »

vampgirl9 wrote:im liking the idea of her being able to absorb other vamps powers that would be really cool...or maybe she could have control of the elements...i know that it probably wont happen but how cool would that be
Bella- "you dont want to mess with me"
Emmett- "yah that wouldnt be such a great idea"
evil vamp- "oh whats she going to do? hm snuggle up to Edward oo im so scared"
Bella- "you asked for it"
WOOSH (big gust of wind picks him up into the air)
evil vamp- "ah what the heck are you"
Then he bursts into flames
lol that would be the best
LOL that would be funny :lol:
"My head was full of the sweetness of his breath"

Newly TPDer! yay!

Alice_at_Heart
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Alice_at_Heart »

Perhaps Bella would finally know her own mind. (We could avoid another Edward or Jake? scenario)

Or perhaps, since her mind is already shielded, Bella will be able to shield the minds of those around her. She would finally be able to protect Edward. =)
[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/bg3guw.jpg[/img]

Avi and Sig made by me.

dianutzika
Settled in Forks

Post by dianutzika »

Due to her special mind she won't be affected by anyone's power, and maybe due to this she will be able to control herself in the presense of humans PERFECTLY. Oh dunno, nothing seems good enough for her, right?
[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com/link.php?nurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mybannermaker.com][img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5324/mybanner48779f3961e3biv4.jpg[/img][/url]