Barnes & Noble Breaking Dawn Party in Pembroke Pines, FL

For those of you looking to connect with others regarding release parties/events for The Host and Breaking Dawn
abrav009
Settled in Forks

Barnes & Noble Breaking Dawn Party in Pembroke Pines, FL

Post by abrav009 »

The Wait Is Over & Barnes & Noble in Pembroke Gardens (FL.) is going all out!!!
Friday, August 1st at 10p.m.
Join me, my Co-Workers, and other guests for the best breaking dawn realease party in town at Barnes & Noble in Pembroke Gardens!
Join us for a magical night at an engagement party being thrown in honor of Bella and Edward.
-Test your knowledge of the Twilight sage with our Trivia Challenge.
-Show off your costume in our Best Costume Contest!
-Sign Bella's and Edward's guestbook with the most inspiring or romantic entry and you could win the guestbook.
-Represent Team Edward or Team Jacob in the beverage battle and Music Challenge!
- Pre-order your copy of Breaking Dawn and We will see you August 1st!!
~We are located in the Pembroke Gardens Shopping Center in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Everyone is invited! If you have any questions give us a call at (954) 437-7078
See You There!!
[/img]

IHeartJacob8304
Settled in Forks

Post by IHeartJacob8304 »

I was at this store the other day to pre-order BD (I know, I'm lame for waiting so long), and I saw a ballot box where you can vote for Team Jacob or Team Edward. I guess it will have something to do with the activities they have planned for that night...the girls in the music department were really excited about it. Is anyone going to this party?