Altamonte Springs, FL- Borders

For those of you looking to connect with others regarding release parties/events for The Host and Breaking Dawn
Lisa_Bobisa28
Settled in Forks

Altamonte Springs, FL- Borders

Post by Lisa_Bobisa28 »

Hey everyone! My name is Lisa and I'm just letting everyone know that Borders at Altamonte Springs, FL is hosting a Breaking Dawn midnight release party, "A Night with Bite" on August 1st from 9:00 p.m. to midnight. We are located at the corner of 436 and 434 in the Target Plaza.

We're having BOTH a tee-shirt contest and a costume contest as well as a design your own Bella wedding dress, so come by around 9pm ish and have fun!!

I'm co-hosting the party(I'm the Twilight expert ^_-) so if you have any questions or suggestions email me at Spunkidragon28@aol.com or head over to Borders and ask anyone of us there for more information.

I'm really excited about the release and the party so tell your friends to come by too!

*I'm pretty sure you guys want to reserve the book first because those who do, can come by the morning of the release party to pick up a bracelet to get in line early... if you went to the Harry Potter release party last year, it's going to work the same way, if you haven't reserved the book yet, either come by the store, call 407-772-0411, plus it is rumored movie posters will be available when you buy a book- I'll find out soon if it's true. =D
Oh, by the way do not forget the movie calendar that is coming out the same night. You can purchase it the same night along with the book.

Thanks everyone!!
~Lisa