Dressing Up?

For those of you looking to connect with others regarding release parties/events for The Host and Breaking Dawn

Are you dressing up as a character? Which one?

Bella
15
29%
One of the Cullens
13
25%
Member of the Volturi family (Aro, Caius, Marcus, their mates)
1
2%
Member of the Volturi Guard (Jane, Demetri, Felix, Heidi, etc.)
5
10%
One of the human characters
3
6%
Member of the werewolf pack
0
No votes
Human member of the tribe
1
2%
Not dressing as a character, but wearing a Twilight-related shirt (bought)
2
4%
Not a character, but wearing a Twilight-related shirt (homemade original)
10
19%
Just going as me, not wearing anything special
2
4%
 
Total votes: 52

vampiregirlsince1918
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:01 pm
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by vampiregirlsince1918 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:50 pm

iloveawerewolf... wrote:Okay, so I bought all my materials for my shirt but I don't know what to put on it! ahhh. also I bought some white and red ribbon (because the t-shirt is black)..my question is if anyone has any ideas what to do with the ribbon? Thanks :D
I was thinking something that might look cool is cut little wholes down the sides of the shirt (spacing them a good amount apart) and thread the ribbons through them. Just an idea. :)
<a href="http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w305/amy3l6/?action=view&current=Twilight10-1-1.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w305/amy3l6/Twilight10-1-1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

iloveawerewolf...
Banging out dents with Tyler
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:46 am
Location: Is in Minnesota on a beach with Jacob

Post by iloveawerewolf... » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:56 pm

^^OHH! That's a good idea. Thanksss. :D

Or I could do it around the bottom..ahhh! the possibilities now. haha.
[color=cyan]"He was everywhere. The piercing sunlight turned my eyelidsred, and the color fit, matched the heat. The heat was everywhere. I couldn't see or hear or feel anything that wasn't Jacob."

[b]Team Jacob[/b]: Proud member of the .5 %
[i]I am an official Creeper of Taylor Lautner <3[/i]
Giving him some 'werewolfness'

[b]Twilight.Playlist.Dorks.
-Taking fandom to the extreme-[/b]
TPD Code of Honor: Only True Twilight Fans Love New Moon. [/color]

Bella_Cullen_13
Warmed by Jacob-heat
Posts: 5779
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:06 pm
Location: in Edwards Arms
Contact:

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:02 pm

You could do like Sarah & I, we are using red ribbon as Eclipse chokers.
[img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n44/yoshiracer13/Bands/metr.png[/img][img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n44/yoshiracer13/Bands/2qveh3o.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n44/yoshiracer13/Bands/MetroStationCalifornia.jpg[/img]

vampiregirlsince1918
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:01 pm
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by vampiregirlsince1918 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:22 pm

iloveawerewolf... wrote:^^OHH! That's a good idea. Thanksss. :D

Or I could do it around the bottom..ahhh! the possibilities now. haha.
Glad to help. :D I've been trying of thinking what are good ideas for making shirts and I dont have many ideas but thats one of my favorites. lol.
<a href="http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w305/amy3l6/?action=view&current=Twilight10-1-1.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w305/amy3l6/Twilight10-1-1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

iloveawerewolf...
Banging out dents with Tyler
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:46 am
Location: Is in Minnesota on a beach with Jacob

Post by iloveawerewolf... » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:24 pm

vampiregirlsince1918 wrote:
iloveawerewolf... wrote:^^OHH! That's a good idea. Thanksss. :D

Or I could do it around the bottom..ahhh! the possibilities now. haha.
Glad to help. :D I've been trying of thinking what are good ideas for making shirts and I dont have many ideas but thats one of my favorites. lol.
Niceee. So far my favorite t-shirt idea (I got from someone on this board..I don't remember exactly who it was) is drawing an apple on the shirt then making slashes through it. I don't know how to do it but it would be totally awesome!
[color=cyan]"He was everywhere. The piercing sunlight turned my eyelidsred, and the color fit, matched the heat. The heat was everywhere. I couldn't see or hear or feel anything that wasn't Jacob."

[b]Team Jacob[/b]: Proud member of the .5 %
[i]I am an official Creeper of Taylor Lautner <3[/i]
Giving him some 'werewolfness'

[b]Twilight.Playlist.Dorks.
-Taking fandom to the extreme-[/b]
TPD Code of Honor: Only True Twilight Fans Love New Moon. [/color]

vampiregirlsince1918
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:01 pm
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by vampiregirlsince1918 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:27 pm

iloveawerewolf... wrote:
vampiregirlsince1918 wrote:
iloveawerewolf... wrote:^^OHH! That's a good idea. Thanksss. :D

Or I could do it around the bottom..ahhh! the possibilities now. haha.
Glad to help. :D I've been trying of thinking what are good ideas for making shirts and I dont have many ideas but thats one of my favorites. lol.
Niceee. So far my favorite t-shirt idea (I got from someone on this board..I don't remember exactly who it was) is drawing an apple on the shirt then making slashes through it. I don't know how to do it but it would be totally awesome!

Hehe cool. Would you sow other fabric under it, cause I wouldnt want to show my tummy. lol.
<a href="http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w305/amy3l6/?action=view&current=Twilight10-1-1.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w305/amy3l6/Twilight10-1-1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

Manta
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:09 pm

Post by Manta » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:28 pm

Does anyone have any slogan ideas for team edward shirts? I'm making mine myself, and I'll probably use the transfers from the special edition, but I don't know what else to write!

iloveawerewolf...
Banging out dents with Tyler
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:46 am
Location: Is in Minnesota on a beach with Jacob

Post by iloveawerewolf... » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:31 pm

vampiregirlsince1918 wrote:
iloveawerewolf... wrote:
vampiregirlsince1918 wrote:
iloveawerewolf... wrote:^^OHH! That's a good idea. Thanksss. :D

Or I could do it around the bottom..ahhh! the possibilities now. haha.
Glad to help. :D I've been trying of thinking what are good ideas for making shirts and I dont have many ideas but thats one of my favorites. lol.
Niceee. So far my favorite t-shirt idea (I got from someone on this board..I don't remember exactly who it was) is drawing an apple on the shirt then making slashes through it. I don't know how to do it but it would be totally awesome!

Hehe cool. Would you sow other fabric under it, cause I wouldnt want to show my tummy. lol.
Either sow some fabric underneath or just wear a red-tank under the shirt. :)
[color=cyan]"He was everywhere. The piercing sunlight turned my eyelidsred, and the color fit, matched the heat. The heat was everywhere. I couldn't see or hear or feel anything that wasn't Jacob."

[b]Team Jacob[/b]: Proud member of the .5 %
[i]I am an official Creeper of Taylor Lautner <3[/i]
Giving him some 'werewolfness'

[b]Twilight.Playlist.Dorks.
-Taking fandom to the extreme-[/b]
TPD Code of Honor: Only True Twilight Fans Love New Moon. [/color]

dominique
Settled in Forks
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: chicago, il
Contact:

bd release parties-dressing up??

Post by dominique » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:57 pm

im going to dress up!
i've got very long dark brown hair so i look more like bella i suppose but i wanted to go as alice because i'm kind of short (5'3) & i have a very alice-looking black dress. any ideas on what i could do for with my hair if i dont buy a wig?? i tired pinning it up/flipping it up somehow to get it to look short(er) but my hair's so long that the shortest i can get is about an inch below my ears :?
other than that the only way to make it look short is sometimes i braid it up like this: though i think it's a bit medival for alice :?:
http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2007-12/34272903.jpg
or
http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/ ... Cannes.jpg


the dress has cutouts down the front and back and i have an awesome shirt to go underneath that's skin color mesh sleeves with sort of a linework/gothic/rose pattern down the arms. it looks very designer so it reminded me of alice quite a bit, sort of a combination of her prom dress & a shirt alice might wear

i'm using makeup to make myself look pale w/shadows under eyes, & i've got a cullen cerst choker (sp?) any ideas on things to add?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests