Minnesota

For those of you looking to connect with others regarding release parties/events for The Host and Breaking Dawn
loveu4ever
Settled in Forks

Re: discussions

Post by loveu4ever »

IrishPrincess76 wrote:My friend can't make it either...she has to work...so I am going to take some notes....I had even thought of getting one of those small voice recorders so that she can hear what is said.

Hope you had a great weekend!
LOL, I actually HAVE a small voice recorder that I take with me EVERYWHERE!! Sadly, it's my excuse for an MP3, so I have a lot of songs recorded on it, but I also went to the MOA and met Stephenie Meyer, and I have her The Host speech all recorded. It's 27 minutes and you can hear me screaming half the time, especially when she a) just walks up on stage, I'm going "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD ITS HER ITS STEPHENIE MEYER!!!!!" and b) when she mentioned how perfect Spunk Ransom is for Edward... :lol:

So, I'm going to a B&N party, because the nearest Borders that's hosting it is past Maple Grove and I'm not in the Cities, so I'm stuck in St. Cloud. What about everybody else?
Stupid, shiny Volvo owner.
T~O
Official Member of the SWACM Club!
[img]http://blog.titaniumdreads.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/clonewarvet.jpg[/img]

IrishPrincess76
Settled in Forks

Release party

Post by IrishPrincess76 »

I will be going to the Borders book store in Roseville....it's the closest to me.....

I am hoping that maybe I will be able to find a couple more to meet up with there. I have a friend meeting me after work that night.....

Have a great weekend everyone!

iloveawerewolf...
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by iloveawerewolf... »

heyyy, some fellow minnesotans :D

i plan on being at the midnight party at borders in roseville too..seeing how i'll be near there. (though i'll be with my sister and her friend also) we might stop by the Barns and Noble one down the street too.

IrishPrincess76
Settled in Forks

Awesome

I am sooooo excited!! 28 days and counting......I will be there with my friend....actually like I said before, she is meeting me there after she gets off of work....I didn't even think about going over to Barnes and Noble....not a bad idea!

iloveawerewolf...

that's what i did for harry potter 7 and its pretty fun to see the difference between the two stores (and also if you get bored at one store..there's always the other to check out too!) though i doubt i'll be getting bored :) and seeing peoples costumes...

i'm so pumped too!! i only wish more of my friends read the series..ohh well-that's why i joined twilight lexicon :D

IrishPrincess76
Settled in Forks

Costume

Will you be going in costume? Just curious. My friend and I are going to make t-shirts, although we aren't quite sure of the design yet.....

I never went to any of the Harry Potter release things....I really enjoyed the books, but I wasn't as into it as I am with 'Twilight.'

And I am sure that it will be a lot of fun to see the different costumes and hang out with people who are as just as crazy about the books :D

iloveawerewolf...

No costume for me..I wouldn't even know where to begin with one. haha. My sister and I are going to make t-shirts but we haven't decided what we're putting on them. I'm trying to figure out an original idea that's awesome.. I read some sweet ideas on the t-shirt idea thread but I'm still deciding too.

I love doing midnight things (book releases and movie showings)-its fun to see the people who go all out with costumes and who's just as crazy about the books as we are.. :D I really hope someone like comes when the sun still up and has like sparkly body lotion all over them so they're sparkly. That'd be pretty tight.

IrishPrincess76
Settled in Forks

I had actually thought of the sparkly lotion idea...LOL....

I called the Border's in Roseville this morning and they said that they will probably be handing out wristbands, but nothing is official yet. They told me to call back when it gets closer to the date. I am so bummed...I will have to work that Friday and I don't know that I can get it off...unless I call in sick....but I am taking the 28th off....so I don't know.....gotta get there somehow.

Where did you find the t-shirt thread? I am sure I looked right over it.

iloveawerewolf...

ahha, sparkly lotion! LOL.

I really like the wristband thing. For HP7 last summer, they had color groups rather than a number in line. The morning when we got our wristband we would of been like 100th in line(if they did it by numbers..)..but since we lined up early enough to buy our books before midnight, we ended up being like 9th and 10th. If you find out more information on that-definitely let me know :)

Ouch, that sucks about work. Call in sickkk :D haha kidding but hopefully you figure something out. I've requested August 1st and 2nd off of work so I'm hoping they honor it then I get read, read readd! [On the 2nd atleast..]

Here's the t-shirt thread I was talking about before.
http://archive.twilightlexicon.com/view ... hp?t=21786

*Edward's Isabella*
Settled in Forks

?????

Post by *Edward's Isabella* »

Does any1 here come from somewhere near Grand Marais, MN. If you are plz pm me!!!!!! :D
[img]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg299/RainbowFish59/Banners/humorme.jpg[/img]

By: RainbowFish59 Thanx RainbowFish!!!