Nevada, Las Vegas (BD)

For those of you looking to connect with others regarding release parties/events for The Host and Breaking Dawn
Aynsley
Wandering Through Town

Post by Aynsley »

You say weird, I say enthusiastic.

Things like that are the reason Twilight got attention - that the fan reaction was so heartfelt. Plus it will be very entertaining, if you don't have a heatstroke from too many layers.

MoGanHannah
Settled in Forks

Post by MoGanHannah »

haha. we are beyond enthusiastic.

she and i have decided that it will never end for us.
haha we will end up naming our kids after the cullen kids.
haha. we also named a dog cullen. we both work at petsmart, and somebody brought in a loose pitbull puppy and he was black with vegetarian vampire eyes. :D so we decided on cullen. but he looked like an emmet. :D

and there is a vet there that looks like carlise! and this family that has little boy that we think would look like emmet if we ever saw a picture of him as a baby. everything for us relates to the series some how.
even more enthusiastic is that she and i are both very busy highschoolers, so we each have pretty much only read all three of the books once, but we could pretty much recite every single line to you.

yeahhhh.
we are verrryyyy enthusiastic.
hahah.

but i agree with you on how it got attention. there were just soooo many people that not so much related with the book, but fell in love with it, and it's easy to be well....obsessed with this series and everything that has to do with it.

and we are planning on doing it during the movie too. haha. only no one will be able to see our shirts. ://
oh well. we will still rock hardcore. :DD

we have some pretty good ideas. if you have anything you'd like to see on a shirt, lemmi know and we could make it for you for the night of the party. :D i'm pretty good with stuff like that. [thank you StuCo! :D]

woah.
that was alot. haha
also, i'm thinking about buying some colored contacts [veggie vampire style]. :D i think iti'll be pretty pro statuusss.
:D
[size=75]"And now look has become of you! Trying to seduce a vampire."[/size]

Aynsley
Wandering Through Town

Post by Aynsley »

Thanks for the offer for a shirt, but I silk-screen, so I'm spending more time than strictly necessary working on a design in photoshop now.

I have a pair of hands, posed like the Twilight cover, but without the apple, on the front. On the back, it says, "Bella is exactly my brand of heroine" with "Breaking Dawn" and "August 2nd" underneath it. The hands are the hard part...which is why I don't have it finished already, because I'm turning a photo into an outline, and I never really like my result.

MoGanHannah
Settled in Forks

Post by MoGanHannah »

wooow
that sounds pretty epic! :D

i wish i was good at photoshop and stuff like that.
the most i can really get done on photoshop is using cool brushes. :[
but my boyfriend is uuber good with it. fo 'shizz.
and i think we are all our toughest critics. :D cause we know we can do better.

but i wish i could draw. i stink. i'm ok with pretty lettering and stuff, but my ideas never come to life as well as i wish they would.
haha. just like you.

have you found out any more information from any place yet? the G.M. of Borders hasn't called me yet. i think i'll need to go harass them again. :// i hate being pushy.

Aynsley
Wandering Through Town

Post by Aynsley »

I can't draw to save my life. And the only reason I can photoshop is because I took a computer art class, and that was all we did.

Everytime I call Borders, the manager is mysteriously busy.

Aynsley
Wandering Through Town

Post by Aynsley »

Since the message boards will be down, does anyone want to do an email list to continue the discussion when posting won't be possible?

X-posted to the Sin City thread.
Hot funk, cool punk, even if it's old junk...
It's still rock and roll to me.

DazzlingTwilight
Settled in Forks

Post by DazzlingTwilight »

I would like that! :D

Hermehxx@gmail.com!

MoGanHannah
Settled in Forks

Post by MoGanHannah »

mm why not. :D

moganhannah@gmail.com

Aynsley
Wandering Through Town

Post by Aynsley »

Since posting will shortly be disabled, anyone else who wants to join our mailing list should just e-mail me.

X-posted.
Hot funk, cool punk, even if it's old junk...
It's still rock and roll to me.

twilight_cookie
Settled in Forks

Post by twilight_cookie »

good idea!
here is my msn- rebeca_maria_perez@hotmial.com
here is my gmail-rebeca.m.perez@gmail.com
and i have like 20 email address so tell me what you need oh i dont have yahoo (my parents wont let me have onr grrr...) :wink: