Utah

For those of you looking to connect with others regarding release parties/events for The Host and Breaking Dawn
Deb#1
Settled in Forks

Utah

Post by Deb#1 »

I had to drive to Orem last time. Found out there was a party in West Jordan afterward.
Let's all start calling our stores people!
One of the things I liked at the last party was making book marks with the New Moon stickers. (The book mark came in handy when I had to run to the loo)
And I love the great T-shirt competition. The one that won was "Sometimes I sparkle" She won the first book for free!
Say what you mean, but don't be mean with what you say.

urcoolcarrie
Teaching Eric Social Graces

urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

ya!! i never went to any of the parties, and i am dieing to!! let's call around. We need this party!!!
if anyone finds out any new info for parties in salt lake city, utah, post it here, as will i.

redibis
Settled in Forks

Post by redibis »

I would definitely be interested in coming! And I know of a few of my friends that would come too. I went to a signing in Denver and we had drawing contests and played twilight charades. It was way fun. Keep us updated on any developments in locations. I would be willing to call places if you wanted.

Danielle
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Danielle »

Hi!
I am going to be in Salt Lake during this weekend of BD release and I am going to be staying down by temple square - does anyone know of any book stores close by that I might be able to get a release party planned?

redibis
Settled in Forks

Post by redibis »

I know that there is a Barnes and Noble in the gateway which is pretty close. And Desert Book of course. I don't know if they do release parties... There is also the King's Old English that does a lot of events. That isn't quite downtown though.

bookaddict333
Wandering Through Town

Post by bookaddict333 »

Hey everyone!
I want to let you know that there will most DEFINITELY be a release party at the Jordan Landing Barnes and Noble on the night of August 1. Sadly, I can't give out any specifics until I get the green light from the powers that be. Believe me though, you want to come to this one. It will be even better than the last one! I'll let you know what we will be doing as soon as I can.
Why does game+set+match=tennis
but set+match+run=arson?

pinulia
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by pinulia »

bookaddict333 wrote:Hey everyone!
I want to let you know that there will most DEFINITELY be a release party at the Jordan Landing Barnes and Noble on the night of August 1. Sadly, I can't give out any specifics until I get the green light from the powers that be. Believe me though, you want to come to this one. It will be even better than the last one! I'll let you know what we will be doing as soon as I can.

i really want to be a part of this, just PM me with any details I would so very much like to help, partake, anything I can do!
"Never mind
The self is the least of it.
Let our scars fall in love" Galway Kinnell

Thanks to gaby@Vesperarium for my banner!
Thanks to Amy Howe For my Avie! I manipulated it a bit!
Twilight Moms "The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world!"

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/sw664w.png[/img]

urcoolcarrie
Teaching Eric Social Graces

urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

bookaddict333:
Thanx for the info!!! that is so exciting!! just post any new info you get so i can go!!

danobanano
Putting the FUN in funfur

Post by danobanano »

Breaking Dawn Book Bash
August 1, 2008 10:00 pm

The King's English Bookshop
[img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii6/NenaCullen/hbdayalphie.jpg[/img](banner designed by the ever creative NenaCullen)
Happy Birthday Oh Great One Thanks for being more obsessed than any of us!

bookaddict333
Wandering Through Town

Post by bookaddict333 »

Bella & Edward's Wedding Reception

Jordan Landing Barnes and Noble Update:
After fighting tooth and nail with my stubborn computer and getting the green light, I can officially release what we will be doing for Breaking Dawn!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii30 ... an0002.jpg

Just as a side note, plans around the reception are not 100% complete so check back every now and then to see if there are any updates. Also, I know for CERTAIN that I'm going to need some volunteers that night. So if any of you are interested, please PM me and I'll keep you posted when meetings and such will be.

See you guys there!!
Why does game+set+match=tennis
but set+match+run=arson?