Breaking Dawn Tees

News and announcements pertaining to Stephenie Meyer.
TeamEdward:D
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Breaking Dawn Tees

Post by TeamEdward:D »

I don't really know if this is wear I'm supposed to post this... if not go ahead and movee it=] apologies in advance

Anywho...
Do you think the t-shirts will be more than $16 at the actual events? or still $16

vegasn8ive

Post by vegasn8ive »

I'm guessing (just a guess) that they will probably be the same price but you save on shipping if you pick one up at the event.
Be yourself! Everyone else is taken.

thats what i figured but they might try to rip us off... i went to a JoBro concert and the shirts like that were 35 dollars...

vegasn8ive

Post by vegasn8ive »

Wow! That's terrible! I have a feeling that won't happen at this event. But, if you are really worried, I'd say get one now. You never know if they might sell out of your size or something if you wait until the event.

yeah good point.
are you going to the seattle signing?

vegasn8ive

Post by vegasn8ive »

We thought about going to the one in L.A. and then considered the one in Seattle but - alas, earwax. We are in Colorado. :wink: It's going to be really great, though. We went to see her for the Host tour and it was great and there wasn't any music or anything! :D

lol. yeah I heard the host tour was amazing. Its to bad you can't go
I just hope its not to crazy and I don't have to wait to long to get my book signed. How long did it take in the Colorado Host signing to wait in line to get your book signed??

Bella_Cullen_13
Warmed by Jacob-heat

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

vegasn8ive wrote:I'm guessing (just a guess) that they will probably be the same price but you save on shipping if you pick one up at the event.
Thats what I was guessing, but you will have to get there kind of early so you get the right size.

Im buying mine at the event. Its $13 or $16?
[img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n44/yoshiracer13/Bands/metr.png[/img][img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n44/yoshiracer13/Bands/2qveh3o.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n44/yoshiracer13/Bands/MetroStationCalifornia.jpg[/img]

vegasn8ive

Post by vegasn8ive »

I don't really know how long the entire book signing portion lasted. There were about 800 or 900 people there. I am one of those people who gets in line at 5:30 in the morning to buy tickets so I had tickets number two and three. :D So, for me, I only had to wait about five minutes. lol

I think, in all, it took her a couple of hours to sign everyone's books. But, remember, she is only signing one book per person this time and not personalizing them. At the Host signing, everyone could bring two other books and as many copies of The Host as they wanted. There were people in line with 4 and 5 books. Plus, she personalized the host for you which does take a little more time. Even if you are the last person in line (which you won't be), I can't imagine it taking more than a couple of hours for her to get through the line. She signs really fast and her siggy is basically SM. :wink:

that's cool. You're really up to date on all this stuff... thanks.