All three books in Special Editions - Borders Australia

News and announcements pertaining to Stephenie Meyer.
lisanhu3
Settled in Forks

All three books in Special Editions - Borders Australia

Post by lisanhu3 »

uhm... this was posted in accident prones but i was told to move here:
i just got an email from Borders Australia that all Twilight, New Moon and of course, Eclipse have special editions. I'm not sure where to post this so I think this is the best place for me... the link here only have New Moon and Eclipse:
http://email.borders.com.au/au/2008/200 ... n-twilight
Twilight - Special Edition
The electrifying first book in a series about a young woman's love for a vampire. In spite of her awkward manner and low expectations, she finds that her new classmates are drawn to this pale, dark-haired new girl in town. But not, it seems, the Cullen family. These five adopted brothers and sisters obviously prefer their own company and will make no exception for Bella.
This Special Edition is now available and contains a bonus chapter of Midnight Sun, Edward's story.
New Moon - Special Edition
The dramatic sequel to Twilight, follows the tale of Bella, a teenage girl whose love for a vampire gets her into trouble. For Bella Swan, there is one thing more important than life itself: Edward Cullen. But being in love with a vampire is more dangerous than Bella ever could have imagined.
This Special Edition is now available and contains an exclusive interview with Stephenie Meyer.
Eclipse - Special Edition
Readers captivated by Twilight and New Moon will eagerly devour Eclipse, the much anticipated third book in Stephenie Meyer's riveting vampire love saga. As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob - knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf.
This special edition is now available and contains the first chapter of the eagerly anticipated 4th book, Breaking Dawn which which will be released in stores August 2008.
:D
lisanhu3

xDEADBYDAWN
Settled in Forks

Post by xDEADBYDAWN »

ah speaking of special editions.

i've been searching for the first two books -- Twilight & New Moon here in New York. I highly doubt that I'm going to find it...

IrishPrincess76
Settled in Forks

Interesting

Post by IrishPrincess76 »

I didn't know that Twilight and New Moon had special editions too...did they come out here in the US as well does anybody know?

WickedLittleThing
Learning to Love Green

Post by WickedLittleThing »

I remember that New Moon had a Special Edition in the states, but it didn't have an interview with SM, it had temporary tattoos and the 1st chapter of Eclipse. And I don't believe we got a Special Edition of Twilight.

It seems like every other country is getting the 1st chapter of Midnight Sun, but not us in the states. I know I could read it online but I think it would be nice to have it in print.

IrishPrincess76
Settled in Forks

Agreed

Post by IrishPrincess76 »

I know it would be nice for us to get 'Midnight Sun' in print too....I did read it on line, but it's not the same....

and I just got into the series a couple months ago, so I didn't know that there had been a special edt. of New Moon.....oh well....47 days to go :)