BD - 8/7 Los Angeles @ Royce Hall

News and announcements pertaining to Stephenie Meyer.
DesolateBeauty
Settled in Forks
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:03 am
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by DesolateBeauty »

Unicorns22 wrote:
DesolateBeauty wrote:
Unicorns22 wrote:
Ina wrote:I got my tickets! I refreshed until the page came up and we're in ROW B!!! I'm assuming that means the second row? I'M SO EXCITED!!!

I hope to see some of you guys there!
Actually, if you check the seating chart, it goes AA-FF, then A-Z, then YY-ZZ for the Orchestra. I got my seats in CC center. Yay!
I'm in the same row!
Last edited by DesolateBeauty on Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Syn Morite
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:11 pm
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by Syn Morite »

More tickets have been released on ticketmaster for this event.
"What did you [i]do[/i] to this?" he asked in a horrorstruck voice.
"It didn't want to come out of the dashboard."
"So you felt the need to torture it?"
"You know how I am with tools. No pain was inflicted intentionally."
He shook his head, his face a mask of faux tragedy. "You killed it."
I shrugged. "Oh, well."
~[i]Eclipse[/i], pg. 47

Unicorns22
Settled in Forks
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by Unicorns22 »

DesolateBeauty wrote:
Unicorns22 wrote:
DesolateBeauty wrote:
Unicorns22 wrote:
Ina wrote:I got my tickets! I refreshed until the page came up and we're in ROW B!!! I'm assuming that means the second row? I'M SO EXCITED!!!

I hope to see some of you guys there!
Actually, if you check the seating chart, it goes AA-FF, then A-Z, then YY-ZZ for the Orchestra. I got my seats in CC center. Yay!
I'm in the same row!
Be sure to say hello!
Last edited by Unicorns22 on Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DesolateBeauty
Settled in Forks
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:03 am
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by DesolateBeauty »

Unicorns22 wrote: Be sure to say hello!
Will do! It's kind of nice to know that someone from the lexicon will be near us haha
Last edited by DesolateBeauty on Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unicorns22
Settled in Forks
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by Unicorns22 »

DesolateBeauty wrote:
Unicorns22 wrote:
DesolateBeauty wrote:
Unicorns22 wrote:
DesolateBeauty wrote:
Unicorns22 wrote:
Ina wrote:I got my tickets! I refreshed until the page came up and we're in ROW B!!! I'm assuming that means the second row? I'M SO EXCITED!!!

I hope to see some of you guys there!
Actually, if you check the seating chart, it goes AA-FF, then A-Z, then YY-ZZ for the Orchestra. I got my seats in CC center. Yay!
I'm in the same row! Which seats did you get?
Be sure to say hello!
Will do! It's kind of nice to know that someone from the lexicon will be next to us haha
Did you attend the signing/event in Torrance? I was at that one too.
Last edited by Unicorns22 on Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DesolateBeauty
Settled in Forks
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:03 am
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by DesolateBeauty »

Unicorns22 wrote:
Did you attend the signing/event in Torrance? I was at that one too.
Sadly, no :( it was just way too hard to make it to either of the signings out here because they were too far
Last edited by DesolateBeauty on Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Feathers
Lusting for blood
Posts: 1420
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:22 pm
Location: Boundless Horizon
Contact:

Post by Feathers »

Hey guys, for safety reasons, you should keep things like that to PMs. Anybody can surf on and check out where you'll be.

Second, try not to quote entire quotes... you can edit inside the quotes, and just keep the most recent post. Or you can refer to the user by their username, and not quote them at all. It keeps from stretching the message board. If someone tries to post a small post between one of your two posts, it might get lost. :) Message board ettiquette reminder for everyone.

And I know everyone's really excited about tickets and whatnot, but there is a thread specifically for trading tickets. I think the way it works is anyone with extra tickets posts, and then anyone looking for extra tickets contacts them via PM. You might check there for extra tickets for your friend, but make sure to keep any personal information limited to PMs, and don't post it on the board.

Congratulations to everyone who managed to get tickets; I look forward to seeing massive Lexicon support there. It's going to be FUN.

<3 Ren
[img]http://www.chaos-feathers.net/Chaos/Images/Graphics/FreeBanners/Marble.jpg[/img]

Unicorns22
Settled in Forks
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by Unicorns22 »

Feathers wrote:Hey guys, for safety reasons, you should keep things like that to PMs. Anybody can surf on and check out where you'll be.

Second, try not to quote entire quotes... you can edit inside the quotes, and just keep the most recent post. Or you can refer to the user by their username, and not quote them at all. It keeps from stretching the message board. If someone tries to post a small post between one of your two posts, it might get lost. :) Message board ettiquette reminder for everyone.

And I know everyone's really excited about tickets and whatnot, but there is a thread specifically for trading tickets. I think the way it works is anyone with extra tickets posts, and then anyone looking for extra tickets contacts them via PM. You might check there for extra tickets for your friend, but make sure to keep any personal information limited to PMs, and don't post it on the board.

Congratulations to everyone who managed to get tickets; I look forward to seeing massive Lexicon support there. It's going to be FUN.

<3 Ren
Thank you. I've deleted all personal info. out of my posts. I hope Desolate Beauty will do the same.

DesolateBeauty
Settled in Forks
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:03 am
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by DesolateBeauty »

Feathers wrote:Hey guys, for safety reasons, you should keep things like that to PMs. Anybody can surf on and check out where you'll be.

Second, try not to quote entire quotes... you can edit inside the quotes, and just keep the most recent post. Or you can refer to the user by their username, and not quote them at all. It keeps from stretching the message board. If someone tries to post a small post between one of your two posts, it might get lost. :) Message board ettiquette reminder for everyone.

And I know everyone's really excited about tickets and whatnot, but there is a thread specifically for trading tickets. I think the way it works is anyone with extra tickets posts, and then anyone looking for extra tickets contacts them via PM. You might check there for extra tickets for your friend, but make sure to keep any personal information limited to PMs, and don't post it on the board.

Congratulations to everyone who managed to get tickets; I look forward to seeing massive Lexicon support there. It's going to be FUN.

<3 Ren
I edited mine also, pretty sure I got all of the info out

Feathers
Lusting for blood
Posts: 1420
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:22 pm
Location: Boundless Horizon
Contact:

Post by Feathers »

Good, good! I'm glad. I do hope you two continue to coordinate safely in PMs. Thanks for doing that. :D

<3 Ren
[img]http://www.chaos-feathers.net/Chaos/Images/Graphics/FreeBanners/Marble.jpg[/img]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests