May 16, Provo/Murray Utah area

News and announcements pertaining to Stephenie Meyer.
Cellano
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cellano »

It's almost May! ^^ Anyways I guess I'll post this. Does anyone know if we're allowed to record during Stephanie's presentation? On her website it doesn't mention anything about video cameras only taking pictures. In past signings there have been people who have recorded them so I'm just making sure. I don't want to get in trouble. :?

tooshbaby
Settled in Forks

Post by tooshbaby »

Is anyone going to camp out for tickets in Murray? I am. I read over at Twilight Moms that a lot of people are planning to camp out. I have work in the morning, so that's why I'm going to Murray. But I've never camped out before for tickets. I wish my niece could go with me. But I hope to see some of you there!

Cellano
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cellano »

Have fun! I'm going to the Provo one with some friends very early in the morning. I just hope we'll get there early enough to get tickets.

Cellano
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cellano »

Hey I just got back from the signing. I was like in the 3rd row so I got a pretty good view and I got my books signed quickly. My friend dressed up as Wanderer (when she was bloody at the hospital) and Stephanie liked it. lol. ^^
I will be posting a link to my pictures tomorrow due to some computer problems and there's like so many. Also I'm going to try and get my video footage on youtube soon hopefully tomorrow.

Rides_The_Beast
Settled in Forks

Post by Rides_The_Beast »

Aahh, I'm so excited! I'm going to the signing tomorrow. My friend dressed up as Wanderer at the Thanksgiving Point signing (who is also Cellano's friend -Hi, Cellano~! It's Hina!) and tomorrow, I think I'm going to dress up, too (complete with a bottle of No Pain!).

Cellano
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cellano »

Oh hey Hina! ^^
Well I believe I have my over 100 pictures uploaded. *dies* so many. Enjoy: http://photobucket.com/hostSigning
I'm not sure when exactly I'll be able to post video from the signing, but it will hopefully be sometime next week.

danobanano
Putting the FUN in funfur

Post by danobanano »

Thanks for posting your link for pictures Celleno. It looks like you guys were able to entertain yourselves pretty well while waiting in line all day. I was sitting behind you and I loved that you put my favorite phrase from the host on your T-shirt "You. Will. No. Leave.Me.
I can't believe you took a picture of me see hs101 and 103, My soul name is screams high pitches.
Anyway I just want to say hi and let you know how much fun I had at the signing too. I love to see other Stephenie Meyer fans be as devoted to her and her books as I am. Say Hi to wanderer for me.

Cellano
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cellano »

danobanano wrote:Thanks for posting your link for pictures Celleno. It looks like you guys were able to entertain yourselves pretty well while waiting in line all day. I was sitting behind you and I loved that you put my favorite phrase from the host on your T-shirt "You. Will. No. Leave.Me.
I can't believe you took a picture of me see hs101 and 103, My soul name is screams high pitches.
Anyway I just want to say hi and let you know how much fun I had at the signing too. I love to see other Stephenie Meyer fans be as devoted to her and her books as I am. Say Hi to wanderer for me.
Yes we did. ^^ We even watched a movie since one of my friends brought her mini dvd player. I just had to have that quote on my shirt because it's my favorite too. :D I believe Wanderer did finally get an account on here, she's somewhere... Anyways I have started to upload my videos which takes forever since my camera is HD. Here's part one and there's lots of screaming: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrTRCxoPEhw