Questions to ask Stephenie at the Signings

News and announcements pertaining to Stephenie Meyer.
SailorYue
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by SailorYue »

remind me never to challenge a Cullen to a staring contest :P
[img]http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5715/mybannerglitter46457837lf5.gif[/img]
Banner by me, using tektek ^^
Series im reading and recomnd:
[i]Southern Vampire Mysteries[/i] by Charlaine Harris [vampire mystery/romance series]
[i]Dresden Files[/i] by Jim Butcher [paranormal mystery series]
-----------------
"You aint one of those Satan worshippers are you?"
"No, more like Pythagoras"
"Pih-who?"
"He invented triangles"
[from [i]THe Dresden Files[/i]

adenena cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by adenena cullen »

Geez...I lived in London and I donno if Ms Stephanie Meyer is coming over for any signing event??? Please help me??

I have a questions for Ms Stephanie and would appreciate it if it can be deliver for her to answer:-

1) What is her personal comment on the overall of the "Twilight" movie so far?

2) Does she sees or sense any chemistry between Robert & Kristen on the scene or outside the scene?

3) So many peoples wants Bella to be change to vampire, what does is personally think over the matter? Is she think exactly same as Edward on the issue of Bella becoming a vampire?

4) How far are you (Ms Stephanie) on "Midnight Sun"? Can we expect it to be out in 2009?

5) Will you (Ms Stephanie) ever will write another book on Vampire or another book of Cullen's Clan from the beginning?

Thank you.
"You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever."

adenena cullen
Settled in Forks

Re: Questions for book signings

Post by adenena cullen »

Drkfairy wrote:
freckleface19 wrote:
Im thinking Edward didn't want Bella to get hit because he didn't want her to start bleeding. If it was hard for him not to bite her when she was fully intact, imagine how difficult it would be for him to resist her with her blood splayed out all over the pavement.
I don't have my book with me at the moment, but I am sure Edward says he wasn't sure why in TW. That was the excuse he gave his family, after he had time to think.
In Twilight at The Meadow chapter, Edward has explained it to Bella what in his mind during the accident. After rescued Bella, he had a worse fight with his family that he only think of a reason why he saved Bella to protect exposing his family if Bella's blood was spilled on the road. But on the back of his head all his thinking was "NOT HER!". I think he already has a feeling for Bella but everything is new for him and he also lived based on the right and wrong a lot!
"You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever."

missbad92
Settled in Forks

Post by missbad92 »

heat wrote:So I'm re-reading Twilight for like the hundreth time. And I was wondering a few things.
2.) If Edward wasn't in love with Bella yet, why did he save her from being crushed by Tyler's van, thus possibly revealing their secret?
I read somewhere that not just did he not want her squashed he rationalises it by saying that he knew he could not stand to have her blood spilled in front of him without revealing the Cullen's identity (i.e he would have to bite her) I think this would be slightly more noticeable than anything he would have to do to save her, don't you?!

JustDannie
Settled in Forks

Post by JustDannie »

if vampires have super strength..why didn't the steering wheel break when Edward was gripping it with anger after saving Bella from the streets of Port Angeles?

what if you had acne before turning into a vampire, will you have to carry that with you when the transformation is complete?

what if before you turned into a vampire, you were wounded or something..will it heal as the transformation is being taken place?

can you find the scars on the vampires where they were bitten? Or will it just subside as you turn into a vampire?
Last edited by JustDannie on Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
If <b>AN ANGEL</b> and <b>A DEVIL</b> were to <b>FALL IN LOVE</b> with each other, can their love transcend the laws of heaven and hell?
<b>Can the angel set her wings on fire?
Can the devil soar at daylight?</b>
This is faith’s decree.
<b>Love CAN'T CHANGE WHAT ISN'T MEANT TO BE.</b>

<marquee>They say, smart people usually have stupid hearts.
I say, with the rate my stupid heart is going; I must be a freaking genius!
</marquee>

Nadiya
Learning to Love Green

Post by Nadiya »

I would really like to know if there was anyone else on the list that Edwward spoke of to Bella, ecept her bio teacher that we dont know of yet

TEINERS
Settled in Forks

Post by TEINERS »

JustDannie wrote:if vampires have super strength..why didn't the steering wheel break when Edward was gripping it with anger after saving Bella from the streets of Port Angeles?

what if you had acne before turning into a vampire, will you have to carry that with you when the transformation is complete?

what if before you turned into a vampire, you were wounded or something..will it heal as the transformation is being taken place?

can you find the scars on the vampires where they were bitten? Or will it just subside as you turn into a vampire?

I may know the answers to your questions. Sorry I'm not Stephenie, that would have been much cooler for you. As for the acne and wounds, when going through the change from human to vampire the body is completely brought to it's perfect stage. No more wound, no more acne. Wahoo! The only thing that will scar is venom. This part will answer your question about where they are bitten. Remember in Eclipse ***spoiler if you haven't read it***when Jasper shows Bella his scars from being bitten and tells her the story of how he was changed. This is an example of that venom scarring.
As for the steering wheel? Who knows could be one of the hazards of writing. So much to think about. Then again, maybe he is so used to being gentle around Bella that he was still doing the same with her safety in his mind, despite his panic of trying to save her.
Who needs heaven when I have you?

TEINERS
Settled in Forks

Re: Ok.

Post by TEINERS »

Clutz666 wrote:I have one more kind of stupid question...
Do vampires have to blink?
I mean they don't have to sleep or breath so do they blink because its habit to?
Not a stupid question...very interesting. I bet it's like breathing. They don't have to breathe but do out of habit and also because it isn't comfortable to not breathe. I bet they do blink and I bet they have venom for tears. That is what their bodily fluids are replaced with in the change so why not?-My take.

TEINERS
Settled in Forks

Post by TEINERS »

adenena cullen wrote:
Drkfairy wrote:
freckleface19 wrote:
Im thinking Edward didn't want Bella to get hit because he didn't want her to start bleeding. If it was hard for him not to bite her when she was fully intact, imagine how difficult it would be for him to resist her with her blood splayed out all over the pavement.
I don't have my book with me at the moment, but I am sure Edward says he wasn't sure why in TW. That was the excuse he gave his family, after he had time to think.
In Twilight at The Meadow chapter, Edward has explained it to Bella what in his mind during the accident. After rescued Bella, he had a worse fight with his family that he only think of a reason why he saved Bella to protect exposing his family if Bella's blood was spilled on the road. But on the back of his head all his thinking was "NOT HER!". I think he already has a feeling for Bella but everything is new for him and he also lived based on the right and wrong a lot!
In Midnight Sun Edward says in the cafeteria the first time he sees her that he has an impulse to protect her from Jessica. It starts right there. I don't think he knows why. Theirs is a supernatural love, not the kind that we experience. They were drawn to each other right from the beginning. I think he didn't have a choice. About the blood thing that is correct also. I'm just thinking beyond what is written in Twilight itself.

TEINERS
Settled in Forks

Post by TEINERS »

I didn't catch this during the first three times I read Twilight but toward the end when James is making video for the Cullens in the dance studio, and he is telling Bella that he has only missed one of the people he's hunted, he says it was Alice and that although Bella smells wonderful it wasn't anything compared to Alice. He also mentions that he still yearns to taste that. I was wondering if it's possible she was his "singer"?