Questions to ask Stephenie at the Signings

News and announcements pertaining to Stephenie Meyer.
twilightxstars
Settled in Forks
Location: Camping out in front of a bookstore until Breaking Dawn arrives

Post by twilightxstars »

How rich exactly was Elizabeth Mansen(Edward's human mother)?? Since Edward gave Bella some diamonds in Eclpse =). Also, what about his dad?
*Superman owns a pair of Edward Cullen pajamas*

SailorYue
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by SailorYue »

i have somany quetsions XD

just how small are these "tiny cell phones"? what country do they originate from, and who's the cullen's provider?
[img]http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5715/mybannerglitter46457837lf5.gif[/img]
Banner by me, using tektek ^^
Series im reading and recomnd:
[i]Southern Vampire Mysteries[/i] by Charlaine Harris [vampire mystery/romance series]
[i]Dresden Files[/i] by Jim Butcher [paranormal mystery series]
-----------------
"You aint one of those Satan worshippers are you?"
"No, more like Pythagoras"
"Pih-who?"
"He invented triangles"
[from [i]THe Dresden Files[/i]

PinkIsTheNewFlo
Settled in Forks

Post by PinkIsTheNewFlo »

I went to the UK signing and I was too shy to ask a question - I answered Stephenie's though!
My friend wanted to ask:
How can Edward have sex if he's a vampire? Doesn't he need blood for that kind of thing?
But she didn't in the end
It would have been funny if she had though

CinnamonHi
Settled in Forks

Post by CinnamonHi »

I have a couple questions for Stephenie, i have no way to get them to her though. NOTE: my questions reveal stuff about Eclipse, so plz dont read this if you havent read it yet!

--
Q: Why did you make Bella fall in love with Jacob?

Q: Does she love him as she loves Edward?

Q: Why did she not let Jacob kiss her, and then allow him to kiss her when he was leaving to fight?

Q: Does it show Edward and Bella getting married in book 4?

Q: Does book 4 have any mature scenes? :oops:
fyi- its just cause my sister probably wants to start reading them soon and i dont know if i should let her read one with mature subject matter. I'm fine with it though :wink: :lol:

Q: Will Jacob come back in the 4th book and ruin Edward and Bella?

SailorYue
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by SailorYue »

CinnamonHi wrote:--
1 Q: Why did you make Bella fall in love with Jacob?

2 Q: Does she love him as she loves Edward?

3 Q: Why did she not let Jacob kiss her, and then allow him to kiss her when he was leaving to fight?

4 Q: Does it show Edward and Bella getting married in book 4?

5 Q: Does book 4 have any mature scenes? :oops:
fyi- its just cause my sister probably wants to start reading them soon and i dont know if i should let her read one with mature subject matter. I'm fine with it though :wink: :lol:

6 Q: Will Jacob come back in the 4th book and ruin Edward and Bella?
2 not quite. the love she has for jake is FREINDSHIP while with edward, its true love.

3 jake FORCED the kiss on bella... but he let him do it at the end, becajse jacob threatend to be a martyr, to let the vamps kill him.

4 Stephenie has promised tht ALL LOOSE ENDS will be tied up by the end of the 4th book.

5 i doubt that Breaking Dawn will have anything graphic. maybe IMPLIED stuff. FOREVER dawn, the original sequel to the series DOES have lots of juicy goodness that dont follow YA rules. but Stephenie says alot of FOREVER is the skeletine of BREAKING, but anything graphic? they might START something, but then She'd do a time shift to the next day or something. the book will still be for young readers.

6 first off, Jake HAS to come back. otherwise we'd not have that much of a plot, and because of jake's stuybbornness with bella's choise, he might try SOMETHING ;)
[img]http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5715/mybannerglitter46457837lf5.gif[/img]
[i]Southern Vampire Mysteries[/i] by Charlaine Harris [vampire mystery/romance series]
-----------------
"Pih-who?"
"He invented triangles"

Cocoa
Clarifying Base Running for Edward

Post by Cocoa »

1) Stephenie doesn't make her characters do anything, she has said on more then one occasion that they live in her head and they write the book.

2) Yes she loved Jacob romantically, but again, not as much as Edward. To quote Bella "I knew who I couldn't live without."

3) She let him kiss her at the end because he was going off to battle. And she had upset him, she can never bear to see Jacob hurt.

4) Stephenie never answers questions about up coming books.

5) Stephenie does not write content like that.

6) See answer to question 4.

BixbyA
Settled in Forks

Post by BixbyA »

OK I have a few questions I'd like answered:

1. When did Alice get the dress for Bella?

2. What was broken in the living room at the end of New Moon?

3. Does Mike or Charlie know/suspect more than they are letting on?

4. How often has Alice seen Bella dead? become a vampire? Has it changed often?

5. What was Alice thinking in Twilight when she was looking at Bella and the rest of the Cullens were looking at Edward? Was she "talking" to Edward?

6. In Twilight when she walked in to the woods and then the next day fell asleep outside was Edward there or any of the other Cullens?

7. When did Edward realize he loved Bella? Before or after Mike asked her to the dance?

8. Will you relase more exerpts of Midnight Sun on the web or just wait for it to be published?

I think that is a good start...I could go on and on.
------------------------------------------------------------

"I was always that boy in my world.....as soon as I discovered that you were what I was looking for.. I would have gotten down on one knee and endeavored to secure your hand...for eternity"

SailorYue
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by SailorYue »

BixbyA wrote:OK I have a few questions I'd like answered:

1. When did Alice get the dress for Bella?

2. What was broken in the living room at the end of New Moon?

3. Does Mike or Charlie know/suspect more than they are letting on?

4. How often has Alice seen Bella dead? become a vampire? Has it changed often?

5. What was Alice thinking in Twilight when she was looking at Bella and the rest of the Cullens were looking at Edward? Was she "talking" to Edward?

6. In Twilight when she walked in to the woods and then the next day fell asleep outside was Edward there or any of the other Cullens?

7. When did Edward realize he loved Bella? Before or after Mike asked her to the dance?

8. Will you relase more exerpts of Midnight Sun on the web or just wait for it to be published?
1 probably when she learned that edward was going to propose. she DID say that the designer is a hard to get to person, that you have to order MONTHS in advance. she probably ordered the dress BEFORE she ambushed bella.

2 a brand new, 52'' imported from korea, plasma screen tv. edward tore it in half, which pissed emmet off. Stpehenie explained that on her site.

3 probably not,

4 alice has ALWAYS seen bella as a vamp. it anoys edward to no end.

5 see above. when edwawrd said "keep your opinions to your self", alice was seeing bella be a vamp in the future. thats the one vision she is 100% sure of, even before new moon and eclipse. as for bella dying, i wouldnt be surprised if she saw it every day. bella IS a clutz, and a danger magnet, and she could slip and break her neck any moment.

6 no. no one was in the woods when she walked, but edward WAS in the woods when she fell asleep. Sytephenie wrote exactly what edward was doing, he was watching her, and when she fell alseep, snuck over to see what she ws reading, then snick back away, which is why bella thought she was being watched.

7 edward said he started getting REALLY intersted when mike asked her out, i think.

8 stephenie said it depends. if Nidnight sun does not get a publisher, she will start posteing exerpts. but i also dont think its done yet... she wants to deal with breaking dawn first (which is now in the editing stage i bleive...)
-----------------
"Pih-who?"
"He invented triangles"

beauty_before_blood
Settled in Forks

Post by beauty_before_blood »

The only questions I have pertain to BD. What I'm the most curious about is if Jacob really runs away or if he comes back and Bella changes her mind. I am so very curious to know what new plots are in store. Patience is NOT one of my best virtues. :roll:
"A hundred years from now, when you've gained enough perspective to really appreciate the answer, I will explain it to you."

CinnamonHi
Settled in Forks

Post by CinnamonHi »

LOL! i have another question. this one is for anyone who can answer it for me!

Is the new book called Midnight Sun, or Breaking Dawn?