Questions to ask Stephenie at the Signings

News and announcements pertaining to Stephenie Meyer.
cullengirl
Fishing with Charlie

Questions to ask Stephenie at the Signings

Post by cullengirl »

Hey, Everyone!

Post Questions for people to ask Stephenie at the signing Q&A's.

EDIT: I wanted to include my questions as a starting point for others who may want to add their questions in this post.

Here are the questions that I'm thinking of asking:

1. Why did you change the Vampire mythology in your books?
2. How can Carlisle change people without tasting their blood?
3. Why did you decide to tell your readers about the story of Jasper and Rosalie in Eclipse?

xlonelyxmoonx
Settled in Forks

Post by xlonelyxmoonx »

those are some great questions! i have a few questions for Stephenie too, but have NO chance of getting them to her... (ugh...)
:?: :?: :?:
will the stories of the cullen family's past be recealed in later books?
and, How can Edward believe the soul is lost when a human is 'changed' into a vampire, when he and his family can clearly feel love, happiness hatred and the like? The soul usually is what allows u to feel emotions, right??

I hope our questions will be answered!

cullengirl
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cullengirl »

xlonelyxmoonx wrote:those are some great questions! i have a few questions for Stephenie too, but have NO chance of getting them to her... (ugh...)
Those are some excellent questions! I will try to get them answered for you. I'm bringing all of my three books and have them signed so I'm hoping that will give me more time to talk to Stephenie. I have the feeling that Stephenie will get the usual questions about the movie possibility and whether or not Bella would be changed. I think she will look forward to our questions that are beyond these. Thanks for posting!

ILL_JILL
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by ILL_JILL »

I wouldn't have the confidence to work up a question haha :lol:
[img]http://i28.tinypic.com/2gtuvkx.jpg[/img]
11/18/07

lux
Settled in Forks

Post by lux »

No questions but I just wanted to stay that I'm also going to the Skokie signing! I'm super excited, it's practically August next week!
[img]http://i10.tinypic.com/6cxd9cl.png[/img]

cullengirl
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cullengirl »

Kylara wrote:
Not to sound like a downer, but the only time you'll really have to ask Stephenie questions is during the Q&A time.
Of course, it's always a good idea to know a few questions to ask her for during the Q&A time, just don't expect more time than that, really :)
Kylara,

Thanks for the heads up! I maybe so star struck that I couldn't even say "hi" to her. Lol

Visitor
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by Visitor »

I may or may not be going to one of the signings in Illinois. But in case I don't make it. . .

I'm curious to know Mrs. Meyer's opinion on criticism regarding Bella and Edward's relationship. Specifically, there are web-sites dedicated to the idea that Edward and Bella's relationship is both physically and mentally abusive. I'm curious as to what her take is on that.

Thanks in advance for your help. And don't worry, I'll completely understand if this issue never comes up or if you don't get a chance to ask it. Either way, I hope you enjoy yourself!

cullengirl
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cullengirl »

Visitor wrote:I may or may not be going to one of the signings in Illinois. But in case I don't make it. . .
Visitor,

I hope you make either signings. You know, I had the same thought as you regarding what she thinks about Edward and Bella's relationship. I know that she said at one point that she was amazed to see how many people wanted Bella to change into a vampire. I wonder if her views on that has changed.

jasper*is*so*hot
Settled in Forks

Post by jasper*is*so*hot »

how much time do you think we will have at the signings? (like if it starts at 7 {i am going to the mequon wisconsin one})
Harry Potter can't love you forever!!

cullengirl
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cullengirl »

jasper*is*so*hot wrote:how much time do you think we will have at the signings? (like if it starts at 7 {i am going to the mequon wisconsin one})
To tell you honestly, I don't really know. I'm thinking about an hour or so. She's going to read a chapter from Eclipse and then Q&A and then signings.