Midnight Sun

Other articles penned by Stephenie.
teenibopper1
Fishing with Charlie

Post by teenibopper1 »

~Vielka~ wrote:
emileeheartedward wrote:ahh it better be published
i keep reading the first chapter of twilight and then the first chapter of midnight sun and i cant stop

i need help
:]

Ahahahahahahahaha...I have done the same thing! I go read one, then the other...and back again. I really should get some help...a shrink!

Haha i want to be a shrink so if you ever come to me when i grow up then I will prescribe an in-person meeting with Stephenie for you! You def.need it lol! (and I would say that you needed supervision so I could come!)
(.)(.)
(^.^)
/.....\
Help Bunny take over the world. Copy and paste this into your siggy.
[img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s293/teenibopperone/LimeIcon.jpg[/img]

Fangs-OX
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Fangs-OX »

Omg, I loved the first chapter of Midnight Sun. I know Stephenie Meyer is totaly hoping to publish it, but after Eclipse, and Forever Dawn. Oh, but not to egt off topic or anything (sry) what do you think will happen in Eclipse??!! I know somethign big is going to happen because of the name!! Like really something is going to like turn over, but realy OMG! Sry I just had an apiphany, what if it's called that because he bites er? Oooohh, I hope he does bite her. I'm so rooting for edward, pleease!! I think they might get married in Forever dawn. Because then it's like "foreverdawn, nothigns going to change again" like they're hopefully married, Bella's a vampire...YAY!!! :D :D :shock: :shock:
[size=75]Credit to Alifsu17 for the ozznatiouse banner! :E :E :E :E :E :E :E[/size]
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c284/jggrl17/random/inthemeadow.jpg[/img]
[size=75]Proud memeber of the house of Alice, I breath eletric orange&purple:Because we're MORE than just fans[/size]

:E hat's my trade Mark sign!! Ozznatiosue is my WORD..

lil_voice1

Post by lil_voice1 »

YAY!!! stephenie's going to publish midnight sun!!!!! YAY!!!!im soo happy!!! (as you can tell from all the exclamation marks!!!) i hope stephenie gets it publish before the end of the series... it would be brilliant if we knew exactly what edwrad was really like cos we only know what bella is really like..... anyone know how long the twilight series is going to be????? i know it goes Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and then Breaking Dawn.... are there any more after that though???[/u]

twilightlove

Post by twilightlove »

I don't think that she is going to keep posting chapters up for Midnight Sun as far as I know that would be the last book to be published like after the Twilight seris was over as in after Eclipse, Breaking Dawn and the fifth book if there even is one.

mcsarah
Settled in Forks

Post by mcsarah »

At the BYU Symposium that she spoke at on Saturday, she said she was going to work on Midnight sun after she gets number 4 written. (And she said that she was about 1/2 way done with number 4, and it actually killed her to have to stop at where she did. She said that the she was at SUCH a good point in #4, and she couldn't believe she had to leave it to come to Provo!!) I can't wait for it to be done, or any of the Twilight series for that matter. I need more of Edward and Bella!!

Natalieex
Settled in Forks

Post by Natalieex »

I hate how she poseted the first chapter of Midnight Sun and no more of it. I mean, i love reading it,its amazing[just like the twilight and new moon were], i just want to read futher and further and its like i just stopped, and now I have to wait 2-3 more years for the rest of it? Pshh, i hate that:[

hope[less]

Post by hope[less] »

Natalieex wrote:I hate how she poseted the first chapter of Midnight Sun and no more of it. I mean, i love reading it,its amazing[just like the twilight and new moon were], i just want to read futher and further and its like i just stopped, and now I have to wait 2-3 more years for the rest of it? Pshh, i hate that:[

I know, I wanted so badly to at least get one more chapter...I'm so eager to get inside Edward's head!
And I'm dying for Eclipse to come out, too. I read Twilight and New Moon very recently, and I got them both at the same time from a friend- I started in on New Moon right after finishing Twilight. I didn't have to wait at all, so this is pretty much TORTURE for me.
But it's also good, because it stretches out the story.
I'll hate it when it ends.

LaTuaCantante
Settled in Forks

Post by LaTuaCantante »

Nicky wrote:Why would it have to be published after Eclipse? That's way too long!!!

The most obvious reason for this is because she has to work on Eclipse more.
If the sun refused to shine I would still be loving you . . .
[url=http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?image=l0bf43188654fc3a20796fbyq6.jpg][img]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/6369/l0bf43188654fc3a20796fbyq6.th.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://img180.imageshack.us/my.php?image=l2da5529bb3fd48fe35a079gl0.jpg][img]http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/6131/l2da5529bb3fd48fe35a079gl0.th.jpg[/img][/url]
JJC<3

patienceisavirtue
Learning to Love Green

Post by patienceisavirtue »

I think she played the playlist for Midnight Sun at the Eprom. I got it from someone that went & that's helping me with the wait for this book to come out. It's too bad that it takes so long to write & edit and then get permission to release it. I just can't get enough of Edward. I just love trying to understand him.

Thank you Stephenie for such a great dream and then running with it.
"He took my face tightly between his cool hands and kissed me until I was so dizzy the forest was spinning. Then he leaned his forehead against mine, and I was not the only one breathing harder than usual."

Isabella Cullen

Post by Isabella Cullen »

patienceisavirtue wrote:I think she played the playlist for Midnight Sun at the Eprom. I got it from someone that went & that's helping me with the wait for this book to come out. It's too bad that it takes so long to write & edit and then get permission to release it. I just can't get enough of Edward. I just love trying to understand him.

Thank you Stephenie for such a great dream and then running with it.

lol actually it was the Eclipse playlist being played at the E-prom.

^_^

And I know the wait is long and arduous for Midnight Sun. But if you want something to satiate your...thirst, I recommend you check out Alphie's fic, The Lion and The Lamb
It is her own version of what she envisioned Midnight Sun to be like. It's brilliantly written and Stephenie has even reviewed it! So if you get the chance, take a few hours to read it.
You won't be disappointed. ^_~