Ian and Wanda

Discussion for Stephenie Meyer's debut sci-fic/romance novel. Now open for all discussion. Don't enter if you haven't yet finished the book!
Monica
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Monica »

As soon as Ian changed his stance on Wanda, I instantly wanted them to get together. I hoped for it from the beginning and I was so happy that they ended up together in the end. I mean, he loves her not for her body, but for who she is, what she believes, etc...

It's another coupling done by SM that makes me picture my ideal man. If I can't have my own immortal "Edward", I want my very own "Ian". :)

diamond encrusted
Banging out dents with Tyler
Location: At Jeb's...uh..."house" with Ian, Wanda, Mel and Jared

Post by diamond encrusted »

Monica wrote:It's another coupling done by SM that makes me picture my ideal man. If I can't have my own immortal "Edward", I want my very own "Ian". :)
I was just thinking that when i was washing the dishes - I want my own Ian!!
[img]http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs30/f/2008/111/4/9/Bella_and_Edward_Banner_by_adeline_ninja.gif[/img]
[i]Dreaming of [b]Edward[/b][/i]
[i]Waiting for [b]Ian[/b][/i]
[b][u][i]Team Edward!![/i][/u][/b]
[b][u][i]Team Ian!![/i][/u][/b]

Avatar and Banner made by yours truly...[url=http://adeline-ninja.deviantart.com/]ME!!~ XD [please clicky!!][/url]

kitticat2
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by kitticat2 »

You know what was really sweet? When Wanda was slowly waking up in Pet's body and she was hearing Mel, Candy (the healer's host), and Ian's voices. Then Ian kisses her face, her lips and then her eyelids, and that's when she blinks and opens her eyes.

I thought it was so cute Ian kissing her face to wake her up, it worked! The first thing Wanda said when she woke up was Ian's name. Aww! I just love them! :D
"I sat in the blackness of the big hole in the ground and grieved for lost souls with a human at my side."

Ostentatious6277
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Ostentatious6277 »

Ian and Wanda are my second fave couple ever

(Just behind Mimi and Roger from RENT)

I just love how Ian wanted Wanda dead, but then he fell for her. I thought that was kind of romantic. If it was just that Ian didn't like wanda, they'd kind of sort of remind me of Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy.
[img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee125/Ostentatious6277/dark_knight_ver10.jpg[/img]

valerrrria

Post by valerrrria »

I was in tears when Ian found out the Wanda was going to leave and he dragged her back to his room and then they cried there together.

I thought that was so romantic.

Also when Ian whispers in her ear ' I held you in my hands Wanderer and you were so beautiful'. UGH! I melted. I'm such a hopeless romantic!

twilightroxmuhsox
Settled in Forks

Ian and Wanda!

Post by twilightroxmuhsox »

I definately love Ian and Wanda! The book just included so much to strengthen and illustrate their relationship. I'm still happy for Melanie and Jared, but I think that if Jared hadn't treated Melanie/Wanda so unkindly in the beginning (I do understand why though.) I would have a stronger support for Melanie and Jared.
"Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars-points of light and reason...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."

diamond encrusted

Ostentatious6277 wrote:Ian and Wanda are my second fave couple ever

(Just behind Mimi and Roger from RENT)

I just love how Ian wanted Wanda dead, but then he fell for her. I thought that was kind of romantic. If it was just that Ian didn't like wanda, they'd kind of sort of remind me of Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy.
Actually, I've noticed that the characters are quite a bit like Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy...I can't remember where or when but I think SM said that Edward and Bella's relationship was closest to Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy's relationship. I also agree that Ian and Wanda's relationship is quite like Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy's, beside the fact that Ian wanted to kill her to begin with...
valerrrria wrote:I was in tears when Ian found out the Wanda was going to leave and he dragged her back to his room and then they cried there together.

I thought that was so romantic.

Also when Ian whispers in her ear ' I held you in my hands Wanderer and you were so beautiful'. UGH! I melted. I'm such a hopeless romantic!
yeah!! same here!! Ian is the sweetest cutest little thing ever!! I love him so much and I love how much he loves Wanda, no matter what she looks like...I thought it was really sweet that he was really angry when he found out about Wanda planning to leave. I'm pretty hopeless too >.<"
[img]http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs30/f/2008/111/4/9/Bella_and_Edward_Banner_by_adeline_ninja.gif[/img]

Avatar and Banner made by yours truly...[url=http://adeline-ninja.deviantart.com/]ME!!~ XD [please clicky!!][/url]

kitticat2
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by kitticat2 »

Same here guys. I would get so excited when Wanda and Ian were even in the same room, let alone talking to each other.

It's kind of funny when Ian, Wanda and Jared are at a hotel and Wanda is explaining why the souls don't run human T.V. shows anymore. Wanda says Ian laughs at all the wrong parts, the parts that were suppose to be touching. Ah, just another lovable flaw of Ian, laughing at the wrong parts in a T.V. show.
"I sat in the blackness of the big hole in the ground and grieved for lost souls with a human at my side."

diamond encrusted

kitticat2 wrote:Same here guys. I would get so excited when Wanda and Ian were even in the same room, let alone talking to each other.

It's kind of funny when Ian, Wanda and Jared are at a hotel and Wanda is explaining why the souls don't run human T.V. shows anymore. Wanda says Ian laughs at all the wrong parts, the parts that were suppose to be touching. Ah, just another lovable flaw of Ian, laughing at the wrong parts in a T.V. show.
I suppose thats the difference between Edward and Ian...Ian is human - he has flaws...Thats what makes him cute...I'm really starting to like Ian more than Edward :oops:

kitticat2
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by kitticat2 »

diamond encrusted wrote:
kitticat2 wrote:Same here guys. I would get so excited when Wanda and Ian were even in the same room, let alone talking to each other.

I suppose thats the difference between Edward and Ian...Ian is human - he has flaws...Thats what makes him cute...I'm really starting to like Ian more than Edward :oops:
Yay! Another person who might love Ian more than Edward. I'm still considering too, I'm rereading the Twilight series right now so I guess I'll know for sure if I loved Ian more after Breaking Dawn. But right now I do love Ian more.

And I love Ian's flaws! Your right that is another example on how Ian and Edward differ. I love how when Ian is really asleep he sprawls out in all directions, it's so silly, so Ian... :D And very un-Edwardlike. (Did I just make up a word? I haven't seen anyone use that one before...)