What we know and What we think will happen next

Discussion for Stephenie Meyer's debut sci-fic/romance novel. Now open for all discussion. Don't enter if you haven't yet finished the book!
Bloodlust
Lured by the scent

Post by Bloodlust »

I think Burns and Wanderer are going to have a little thing. (Uh oh Ian! :shock: ) That's actually the only thing on my mind right now! Gotta love that drama lol
[i]Edward squeezed me gently. "I'm here." I drew a breath. That was true. Edward was here, with his arms around me. I could face anything as long as that was true. I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet fate, with my destiny solidly at my side.[/i]

Corky
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: O-H-I-O (that's right, the center of all things boring and rainy)

Post by Corky »

I don't think she'll have a thing with Burns. But I do think they'll become real good friends. She's in too deep with Ian to think about being with someone else. Especially because he helped her through all the rough spots.
Let me be the one who calls you baby all the time. [img]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk133/ToroIsMyHero/thehost-1.jpg[/img]
banner by me! :]
[b]I love Ian O'Shea <3[/b]
Team Edward (because we love a man who isn't afraid of commitment)
[color=blue]
[b]SQUARE OF LOVE<3[/color]
[color=#20DF80]Mommy Corky.[/color][color=yellow]Aunt Camille.[/color][color=cyan]Big Sissy Camber.[/color][color=hotpink]Baby Stephanie.[/color][/b]

lovinedward
Settled in Forks

How Melanie was captured...

Post by lovinedward »

I agree that Melanie was trying to get herself caught just to save Jared and Jamie. Otherwise she was caught by a patrolman on her way to a raid and didn't escape from him...These are just guesses...
It's in the blood, It's in the blood
I met my love, Before I was born
He wanted love, I taste of love
He bit my lip and drank my war
From years before, From years before