Our Site Vision, A.K.A. our mission statement or manifesto

Please read this forum and ask any questions you may have before posting on threads.
roxytrixietwtchs
Banging out dents with Tyler

well

Post by roxytrixietwtchs »

Well now! I wanted to post a letter replying to that long-winded, dramatic piece of so-called criticism up there but everyone has so far summed up my thoughts exactly. She or he claims to not care but writing such a long letter that probably took a long amount of time and most likely a dictionary speaks otherwise. isn't the opposite of love indifference and she claims or hints at hating this book so she does have feelings for this book, even if they aren't positive. If she or he really didn't care about these books so much then why did she put so much effort into writing a letter that convinced us that she really did care?
Ahhh the VMT i thank it for corrupting my mind...but it's my home away from home and keeps me laughing so hard.

♥VMT Queen of Enthusiasm♥

I love it!

"I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever, I'll be there through it all, even if saving you sends me to heaven."
mommavamp
Wandering Through Town

For your information

Post by mommavamp »

The author of that very long letter to this site may be interested to know....having never read the classic "Wuthering Heights" in school, I am currently doing so. Why? Because the book is mentioned throughout the TW series and it roused my curiosity! :idea:
rai-chan
Wandering Through Town

Post by rai-chan »

well, it was interesting reading this thread. :)

I think the site's okay, and Twilight is Twilight, after all. :D I just can't believe people are actually trying to replace Romeo and Juliet with Twilight. O__O It's hilarious, really.

I salute Epona for that post. :)
Winter
Wandering Through Town

Post by Winter »

PERECT...i have come to the right place...Thanks for having me :) I think i might just fit in super well here :)
I agree with almost every word so well said :)
Winter
Wandering Through Town

Post by Winter »

PERECT...i have come to the right place...Thanks for having me :) I think i might just fit in super well here :)
Isabella Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-mails
Location: Stumbling around, lost and alone...waiting for him to find me.

Post by Isabella Cullen »

Winter wrote:PERECT...i have come to the right place...Thanks for having me :) I think i might just fit in super well here :)
Indeed. We're glad to have new members here, so long as they play nice and follow the rules.
Our mods deal with quite enough nonsense on a daily basis, but it's thanks to them that the Lexicon stays alive. :)

Go post in the New Kid forums if you haven't already done so. ;)
“Look after my heart—I left it with you.â€
Cullen Angel
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Cullen Angel »

Hey guys,
I am very new to this site, but I love it! I think you all have very strait-forward rules and have a very awesome site. I agree with everything that you do in order to make this a fun and clean place for fans to come and enjoy themselves! I am so excited to be a part of it all! :D
Isabella Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-mails
Location: Stumbling around, lost and alone...waiting for him to find me.

Post by Isabella Cullen »

SWE-EET!

I know that the new and improved Lexicon is quite big, so take some time exploring around before you start posting. The new changes the mods put up are pretty cool, I admit.
<strike>I'm still going to miss the old forums</strike>.

Go on and head over to some of the discussions we have going on. Don't be a stranger! :D
The Lex isn't just for discussing the movie either you know! XD Don't forget that the movie comes from a book, and as we all know, books are SO much better than movies. ;)
“Look after my heart—I left it with you.â€
LikeASunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by LikeASunburn »

What is this book thingy you speak of? Didn't you get the memo?!? It's all about shipper wars and hairstyles!

Yall are slackin.
[b][size=117]-Mimi-[/size][/b]
[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/2znz4fq.png[/img]
xx_{VampireGirl}_xx
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by xx_{VampireGirl}_xx »

I'd like to take a brief moment to thank you for the hard work you have put into this site. It would not have been this successful if it wasn't for your regualtions and dedication.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

This website is my release. Keep up the amazing work and thank you for making me and so many Twilight fans happy.

Thank you!

xx_{VampireGirl}_xx
{If I Could Dream At All It Would Be About You, And I'm Not Ashamed Of It.}