Easy Instructions With Pictures on how to get a picture

Problems with the site? Need technical advice? Get it here.
Jaq
Settled in Forks

Post by Jaq »

:? Mine is strange it only has one place and when ever i put in a URL it tells me it's not valid. :?
"Fall down again Bella?" "No, Emmett I just punched a werewolf in the face"

[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/9672/werewolfbellamq8.jpg[/img][/url]

steve0

Post by steve0 »

I have to be a dumby because i don't get or maybe i'm a bad girl and can't follow instructions right..

steve0

Post by steve0 »

Have the same problem.Glad to see this !

thenextbella
Settled in Forks
Location: Thirsting for Breaking Dawn and the new Twilight movie:)

Post by thenextbella »

I had this problem too. I really am not technical but i figured this out by just messing around. If you go to
http://www.tinypic.com and upload your image (i did it from a file on my desktop), it will then give you a list of websites that you can copy. You'll want to copy the DIRECT LINK FOR LAYOUTS and then go on your profile, and paste it on the link for avatars.
Hope this Helps.
~the next bella~

***Team Edward all the WAY!***

ashlee_cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by ashlee_cullen »

I have had an avatar before, but i wanted to change it so i erased it and then i got the code to put my new one in, but there is no place for me to put the code. there is only the off site link thing. and the one where you are supposed to put the code has just a tiny white square,(like what it looks like when you post something and you dont have an avatar.) and then under that it has the delete image button. its been like that for a couple of days now and i need help.

Edward's Vampheart
Ignoring Renee's E-mails

Post by Edward's Vampheart »

ashlee_cullen wrote:I have had an avatar before, but i wanted to change it so i erased it and then i got the code to put my new one in, but there is no place for me to put the code. there is only the off site link thing. and the one where you are supposed to put the code has just a tiny white square,(like what it looks like when you post something and you dont have an avatar.) and then under that it has the delete image button. its been like that for a couple of days now and i need help.
Just put the url into the link to off site avatar. It should work!

:D
[img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk252/mz_kateee/My%20Avatars%20and%20Banners/Others/bellllaaaaaaaaajhhycopypngftjhkvds.png[/img]

Thanks to mz.cullenn for my awesome banner!

Chicken noodle soup and 2 sodas on the side!

iriseyes
Wandering Through Town

Post by iriseyes »

for some odd reason mine isn't working. i git a box with a red X
"You're not the center of the universe, you know.' My own personal universe was, of course, a different story."

Does anyone have two extra tickets for chicago?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

iriseyes
Wandering Through Town

Post by iriseyes »

never mind. i can't get the one i want to work so i'll just use this one
"You're not the center of the universe, you know.' My own personal universe was, of course, a different story."

Does anyone have two extra tickets for chicago?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Vikachan
Wandering Through Town

Post by Vikachan »

I'm having troubles with the avatar thing i was wondering if someone could help me .. Evry time I tried I get this response:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /profile.php on this server.

Apache/1.3.41 Ben-SSL/1.57 Server at www.twilightlexiconforum.com Port 80

***** the only thhing im doing is pasting the adress where is says to get it paste and then click submit .. :( *****

OK .. NOW It worked ... dont worry ...

twigeek
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twigeek »

i'm still having issues... :(
Twlight: it's more than a book; it's an obsession.