Problems with the site? Need technical advice? Get it here.
Long Lost Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Long Lost Cullen »

I have a picture on my computer I want to use as my avatar, and I was wondering how I can use it, because I don't have a URL for it.

Any Help Will Be Appreciated.

His Brand of Heroin,
LLC
"Before you, my life was a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars- points of light and reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire, there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore, and there was no more reason for anything."
-Edward Cullen, New Moon pg. 514

Long Lost Cullen
Settled in Forks

Yay!

Post by Long Lost Cullen »

I finally figured it out!

It only took 3 months!

His Brand of Heroin,
LLC
"Before you, my life was a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars- points of light and reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire, there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore, and there was no more reason for anything."
-Edward Cullen, New Moon pg. 514

CamberXite
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by CamberXite »

Haha, Well done :D

If you need help with anything, feel free to PM me (:
<center>[img]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/6910/heartci7.png[/img]
[color=black][b] ✖ Chicken Noodle Soup and 2 Sodas on The Side! Aussie at heart !! ✖
Awesome banner and avie by Kit! <3[/color][/b]

[b][url=http://roomofrequirement.omgforum.net]CLICK HERE! ♥ Check Yes Juliet! ♥[/url][/b]<center>