Lines from the Book that you want in the Movie

Discussion about the Twilight movie. It's all speculation until Summit Films actually produces a script and casts it.
Cullen_Addict
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cullen_Addict »

Of course "stupid shiny volvo owner"

And I agree with 99% of what has already been said. There are some great lines/dialogue in Twilight and I really do hope it is delivered the way I read it :)
I'm brunette. I'm clumsy. Where's my Edward?
admirallily
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a big white house in the forest by the river. They say vampires live here.

Post by admirallily »

I'm.With.The.Vampires. wrote:Well its not a line..but its a scene.
I dont know why but i really want them to put that scene in when its snowing out and Bella goes to eat lunch and all the Cullens are at thier table and they are laughing and stuff.
I just think it'd be really cute to see :wink:
With all these suggestions of lines and scenes I'm really starting to see which one's I wouldn't mind being sacrificed to save another line/scene. Interesting to know. ;)

EDIT: Okay so I REALLY want the scene where Bella first sits with Edward at lunch. I love the whole interaction and conversation. It's simply wonderful. More so when I picture the actors playing it out.

*sigh* December is too far away.
[img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i165/admirallily/17AgainQuotebyAL.gif[/img]
Hee! I crack up every time I see that clip!
Frankie
Settled in Forks

Post by Frankie »

I don't have my book handy so I can't quote the scene verbatim, but I hope they use the part where Edward is describing his reaction when the van almost hit Bella, "At the time all I could think was... Not her." Love that!
artisticlicence
Wandering Through Town

Post by artisticlicence »

i am not in the possesion of my twilight (being the nice friend i am) but the bit where bella is on edwards back and he's running and she tells him to think about not hitting trees :P
also the whole lion and lamb one, and the whole stabbing edward cullen with a pencil, classic!! :lol:
admirallily
Location: In a big white house in the forest by the river. They say vampires live here.

Post by admirallily »

Frankie wrote:I don't have my book handy so I can't quote the scene verbatim, but I hope they use the part where Edward is describing his reaction when the van almost hit Bella, "At the time all I could think was... Not her." Love that!
Srsly, love the one. Maybe they won't have time to fit it all but that last line there? Oy, I need that. ;)
[img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i165/admirallily/17AgainQuotebyAL.gif[/img]
brinicole10
Wandering Through Town

Post by brinicole10 »

i like the lines in the hospital [the first time, after he saves her from tyler's van.] when they're arguing. and i don't have my book at the moment, so i can't quote them.

and, admirallily, i really like your signature.
did you write that yourself, or is it a song?
<center>yes, you are <i>exactly</i> my brand of heroin.
-edward cullen.
Tea Rose
Settled in Forks

Post by Tea Rose »

admirallily wrote:
And:

"They gave you a few transfusions. I didn't like it -- it made you smell all wrong for a while."
"That must have been a nice change for you."
"No, I like how YOU smell."

And:

"It was impossible to stop. But I did. i must love you."
"Don't I taste as good as I smell?"
"Even bette -- better than I'd imagined."
"I'm sorry."
"Of all the things to apologize for."
"What should I apologize for?"
"For very nearly taking yourself away from me forever."

And:

"Ugh."
"What is it?"
"Needles."
"Afraid of a needle. Oh, a sadistic vampire, intent on torturing her to death, sure, no problem, she runs off to meet him. An IV, on the other hand . . ."

And just one more or this could go on forever:

He leans into kiss her after the "indecent" comment and "You made me faint!"
I absolutely love those<3 I think it shows the bond of thier relationship well.
[img]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w182/GracelessSong/Signatures%20and%20Avatars/apple.png[/img]
shine_brighter
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by shine_brighter »

brinicole10 wrote:i like the lines in the hospital [the first time, after he saves her from tyler's van.] when they're arguing. and i don't have my book at the moment, so i can't quote them.

It's "So Close" from Disney's "Enchanted."

And although this isn't an important line, I think I'd giggle if I heard this: "The wasting of finite resources is everyone's business."
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/waitingxforxyou/Robertsiggy2.png[/img]
What if...Edward Cullen met the Little Mermaid?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wN6iFPPKlNg
admirallily

Post by admirallily »

brinicole10 wrote:i like the lines in the hospital [the first time, after he saves her from tyler's van.] when they're arguing. and i don't have my book at the moment, so i can't quote them.

Yeah, I'm most definitely NOT a song writer. I just love this song so much I had to use it. Plus my sis was giving me lessons on banners and icons so there ya go.
DazzledFrequently
Settled in Forks

Post by DazzledFrequently »

My signature picture qoute thing!

"For almost 90 years i've walked among my kind, and yours...all the time thinking I was complete in myself. Not realizing what I was seeking and not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet."
;aljfka;dlkfa
makes my heart melt.

another of my favorite quotes is when Bella is asking why he is finally okay with being with/around her and he says that he's already broken all the rules and says "I decided if I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly."
muaha. the besttt.

and then, and then, when Edward and bella are talking about how Edward has no secrets in his family because of the mind reading, and future telling talents
and bella says, "and don't forget Jasper making you all warm and fuzzy about spilling your guts out."

I love all of the lines in Twilight. they're all amazing.
:]
I've been writing all of the ones I love down all decoratively to stick on my bedroom wall. I'm growing quite a collection. haha.
[img]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd132/natlee777/Vampire%20and%20Twilight%20stuff/BellaandEdwardagain-1.gif[/img]