I saw the Twilight Trailer on the big screen

Discussion about the Twilight movie. It's all speculation until Summit Films actually produces a script and casts it.
Aria*12
Settled in Forks

Post by Aria*12 »

yea, i would say that i am pretty darn lucky......ive seen it twice at Indian Jones and at Prince Caspian.

and i also have midnight tickets to see the Dark Knight, which i've heard has a new(?) preview for twilight.......

i hyperventilated both times i saw it. i mean seriously, when you see edwards face and hear his voice on the big screen.....its MUCH more powerful than on the computer.
my hands are shaking just thinking about it, lol!! :lol:

ahhhhhh, holy crap!! my mom just dropped the new Entertainment Weekly issue in my lap! SWEET!! "love you mom!!!"
~ria

Chevelle
Settled in Forks

Post by Chevelle »

If anyone is having trouble finding it on the internet here is what I did. Go to apple.com-search movie trailers- go to the second page-on the bottom right is Twilight. I am not sure if this is in the wrong area or not. Just wanted to help. Enjoy!

genuinesmile
Wandering Through Town

Post by genuinesmile »

Aria*12 wrote:yea, i would say that i am pretty darn lucky......ive seen it twice at Indian Jones and at Prince Caspian.

and i also have midnight tickets to see the Dark Knight, which i've heard has a new(?) preview for twilight.......

i hyperventilated both times i saw it. i mean seriously, when you see edwards face and hear his voice on the big screen.....its MUCH more powerful than on the computer.
my hands are shaking just thinking about it, lol!! :lol:

ahhhhhh, holy crap!! my mom just dropped the new Entertainment Weekly issue in my lap! SWEET!! "love you mom!!!"
By the time my brother went to buy tickets for the Dark Knight, the midnight show was sold out....but we still got tickets for the same day, just later. I'm excited!

I know what you mean about the difference btwn. watching the trailer on the computer and then on the big screen. I practically shrieked the first time i saw the Twilight trailer on the big screen...my boyfriend simply looked at me with a "you've officially gone crazy" smile :lol:
[img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn218/the_lion_and_the_lamb/dudeforizzle.jpg[/img]

iloveawerewolf...
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by iloveawerewolf... »

genuinesmile wrote:
By the time my brother went to buy tickets for the Dark Knight, the midnight show was sold out....but we still got tickets for the same day, just later. I'm excited!

I know what you mean about the difference btwn. watching the trailer on the computer and then on the big screen. I practically shrieked the first time i saw the Twilight trailer on the big screen...my boyfriend simply looked at me with a "you've officially gone crazy" smile :lol:
Uh-oh. I hope the midnight showing at the movie theater here isn't sold out. I should have probably bought those tickets weeks ago. lol. Unless they decided to show it on all their screens-which would be pretty tight.

I really hope the trailer is before Dark Knight. It would totally make my day!
[color=cyan]"He was everywhere. The piercing sunlight turned my eyelidsred, and the color fit, matched the heat. The heat was everywhere. I couldn't see or hear or feel anything that wasn't Jacob."

[b]Team Jacob[/b]: Proud member of the .5 %
[i]I am an official Creeper of Taylor Lautner <3[/i]
Giving him some 'werewolfness'

[b]Twilight.Playlist.Dorks.
-Taking fandom to the extreme-[/b]
TPD Code of Honor: Only True Twilight Fans Love New Moon. [/color]