Monte Carlo Prom

Discussion about the Twilight movie. It's all speculation until Summit Films actually produces a script and casts it.
xoxocamille
Protector of Jacob's honor

Post by xoxocamille »

Rob looks incredibly handsome when he was wearing that tux at prom...=D

When I was watching the MTV Canada video and Edward says "Just Smile" to Bella at prom, I literally fell off my seat. Haha. I loove Rob's American accent, and, come on, how can anyone NOT smile when he says that? You'd have to be crazy.
haaleey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by haaleey »

<center> Rob is.. he's so..

<center> *fangirl screams*
<center> *shrieking times a thousand*
<center> *unable to catch breath*
<center> *melts*
<center> and finally
<center> *swoons*

<center> ...
<center> Actions speak louder than words.
[size=75]<center>"I am switzerland. I refuse to be affected by territorial disputes between mythical creatures"</center>

<center>I love them both</center>
<center>[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg57/Messwitme13/Edward-3.png[/img][img]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z11/Grayfur/Jacob%20Black/werewolfface.png[/img]</center>[/size]
Minireb123
Ignoring Renee's E-mails

Post by Minireb123 »

Yes...Rob in a tux (major swooning)

Anyway, what do you guys think of Bella's dress?
[img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc242/Minireb123/fightaneclipse.jpg[/img]
xoxocamille
Protector of Jacob's honor

Post by xoxocamille »

^ Bella's dress.... hmm, I was thinking of a more lavish dress when I was reading the book, because it was Alice who dressed her up, and after seeing the prom dresses from Stephenie's website too... I don't know why, but Kristen's dress here looked really simple. It's nice and all, but I thought it should've been more.... uhm, whats the word... dashing? HAHA, yeah.

But Rob man... omgoddd. I died when I first saw him in that suit. He looked amazing. Add on the smiles, omgosh. He's the perfect package deal. Total Edward, oooh.
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f241/pinkbabypnay/twilight4-2.jpg[/img]
[size=92][color=red][b]SquareofLove<3[/color] [i][color=yellow]Aunt Camille.[/color][color=#20DF80]Sister Corky.[/color][color=#FF9F40]Niece Stephanie.[/color][color=#409FFF]Niece Camber.[/b][/color][/i]
[color=#FFBFDF][b]SC Squared[/b] --Because mornings are incomplete without my British kids. <3[/color][/size]
Minireb123
Ignoring Renee's E-mails

Post by Minireb123 »

xoxocamille wrote:^ Bella's dress.... hmm, I was thinking of a more lavish dress when I was reading the book, because it was Alice who dressed her up, and after seeing the prom dresses from Stephenie's website too... I don't know why, but Kristen's dress here looked really simple. It's nice and all, but I thought it should've been more.... uhm, whats the word... dashing? HAHA, yeah.

But Rob man... omgoddd. I died when I first saw him in that suit. He looked amazing. Add on the smiles, omgosh. He's the perfect package deal. Total Edward, oooh.
Yea I agree. I thought Bella's dress was going to be a bit more "unique"? It seems simple and blue...I don't really like the little sweater thing she's wearing either >.< but that's just me lol
[img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc242/Minireb123/fightaneclipse.jpg[/img]
mandustries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mandustries »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=J_fqPELrzZU&feature=user

I just found this video ... it's footage from prom. I got really confused, because to me it looks like Victoria is at prom :?:. Are they changing the order of the books so that prom's prior to James' attack in Phoenix? Or are they setting up for New Moon with the Victoria threat?

What do you guys think?

ETA: I should really read all other posts before I type up my own, as the whole Victoria being at prom thing is mentioned on page 4. :P But I'll leave this link up for others to enjoy.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/mandustries/Twilight/RWV/runswithvampires_banner-1.jpg[/img]
[size=75][color=white]Banner made by me![/color]
[color=black]I'll never hear thunder the same way again.
Proud Cullenist—Member of [/color][color=yellow]Alice House[/size][/color]
Aria*12
Settled in Forks

oh my GOSH!!!!

Post by Aria*12 »

okay, so i went on a class oceanography trip to the oregon coast in May and we stopped for a day and night at MULTNOMAH FALLS!!!!!!! the exact place where they shot the prom sceen. i stood on that exact bridge where robert and kristen were! uh huh, thats right. i even climbed up the waterfall and took pictures from the top. sadly though, i had to do it on my phone because i left the stupid camera on the bus :cry: yea, so that sucks........but other than that WOOOHOO!!!
wow, i just cant believe it. does anyone know exactly when they shot there? because i didnt see anything twilight when i was there.....

........i mean, i was in that little cottage and everything.....and it WAS raining (the bus was not very clean afterwards) .....ah, im so sad i missed it......
~ria
mlola619
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mlola619 »

Minireb123 wrote:
xoxocamille wrote:^ Bella's dress.... hmm, I was thinking of a more lavish dress when I was reading the book, because it was Alice who dressed her up, and after seeing the prom dresses from Stephenie's website too... I don't know why, but Kristen's dress here looked really simple. It's nice and all, but I thought it should've been more.... uhm, whats the word... dashing? HAHA, yeah.

Yea I agree. I thought Bella's dress was going to be a bit more "unique"? It seems simple and blue...I don't really like the little sweater thing she's wearing either >.< but that's just me lol
honestly i found the dress Kristen was wearing to be the exact mental picture i had in my head, so i was very pleased :D ; even when reading the book i didn't think the dress would be that lavish since Bella does tend to overexaggerate on "girlish" things. I mean face it- Bella isn't exactly your every-day barbie doll right? So anything Alice would've put on her would've been "over the top". I also was really happy they put the little star things in Kristen's hair & didn't leave it out- cause if not i'd be a little disappointed. And i must add, Kristen looked absolutely stunning & gorgeous in that dress! and to top it off, she was with ROB! *swoons*. haha i loved that little clip they gave us, no matter how short it was..."just smile" *fangirl squeal* he's just too amazing haha. this movie is killing me slowly....aaa i really don't think i'll be able to wait guys! haha

Anywho, i'm loving every aspect of this movie; just not the whole several months away thing. :shock:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and I'm not leaving