Unused Book Scenes/Details

Discussion about the Twilight movie. It's all speculation until Summit Films actually produces a script and casts it.
sierra_blue
Wandering Through Town

Where's Lauren?

Post by sierra_blue »

So not that I'm complaining cause I don't think she's an important plot point but have they completely cut out the part of Lauren? As far as I know casting hasn't been announced. I don't much care one way or the other but I would like to know.

P.S. I forget the placement of the scenes in the series but I wonder if we'll get any Mike and Bella at work scenes (I think they were more predominant in New Moon).

The Weasel
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Where's Lauren?

Post by The Weasel »

sierra_blue wrote:So not that I'm complaining cause I don't think she's an important plot point but have they completely cut out the part of Lauren? As far as I know casting hasn't been announced. I don't much care one way or the other but I would like to know.

P.S. I forget the placement of the scenes in the series but I wonder if we'll get any Mike and Bella at work scenes (I think they were more predominant in New Moon).
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she didn't start her job until the summer after Twilight happened so it wasn't brought up until New Moon.
<a href="http://lesleycullen.livejournal.com">LiveJournal</a>|<a href="http://www.myspace.com/lesleycullen">MySpace</a>|<a href="http://ppc.facebook.com/p.php?id=170501955&l=x26f9b6c6c">Facebook</a>
Kristin J. DeMarcki-Carr
June 29, 1984 - June 16, 2008
Summer J. Sopko
July 7, 1982 - December 28, 2006

TwilightVampire0808
Settled in Forks

Post by TwilightVampire0808 »

I hate the person that they chose to play Jacob in the movie!! He is supposed to look way older than Bella, and he looks like he is 14! He was okay in Sharkboy and Lavagirl, but not for this movie. He better look WAY older in New Moon or I will be very angry. The long hair doesn't work for him either, it looks weird. Fake, you know. :( I love Robert Pattinson for Edward though, I wasn't sure at first, but now I think he is going to do AWESOME!! I hope they include the Port Angeles scene, it is one of my favorite chapters. it is when he confirms Bella's theory of him being a vampire and also that he can read minds!! It is also is recalled in New Moon when Bella first hears Edward's voice in her head!!

I think one scene they could possibly leave out would be when she is e-mailing her mom or something...I really can't think of anything that ISN'T important to the book, since I love it all!!

*Breaking Dawn comes out in 79 days!!* :D :D

[/img]
"You really shouldn't do that to people you know."

"Do what?"

"Dazzle people."

"Do I dazzle you?"

"Frequently."

Conzoni al Vento
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Conzoni al Vento »

I really want them to shoot the part where Edward lifts Bella up into the jeep with one hand on their first official date. I would love to see the look on their faces!! I don't know why but thats one of the tiny scenes that just captivates me! I really want it to be in there but i'll have to look for it when that date comes up. I'm sure we'lla tleast get the look on her face when she sees Emmett's monster on her driveway- hopefully!
"Not to bring on the ire prematurely," he whispered, "but do you mind telling me what it is about this bed that you object to?"......."That's debateable," he disagreed. "This would be difficult on a couch."

~VMT Queen of Italy

QuirkyMarie
Learning to Love Green

Re: no worries at all

Post by QuirkyMarie »

IzzyLizy12 wrote:
bl8erballa wrote:so... im here just to say... i have read the script... and it is an amazing interpretation... this movie will be beyond what everyone is anticipating. they will not let anyone down.
How in the world did you read the script????!!!!!!!!!
how did you come by that? and izzylizy12 can i just say i absolutly cracked up at your icon. i love it. its awsome.

ok now to my post...

the scenes they can leave out in my opinion? welll

er nothing >3...no im kidding. uh

honestly as long as they dont hold pivitol information im fine with them being left out. Like the whole bella lying out on the grass reading. really that doesnt hold much information though i would love it if it was in the movie because it does hold some character relationship progression. ugh, i cant come up with one because i can always come up with a reason why they should have it.
Jasper & Alice Lover.

RainyForks
Learning to Love Green

Post by RainyForks »

WishIWasBella wrote:DO you think that they will include the prom?
Yeah, they include the prom, I've seen pictures of the filming of it.
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n254/blondie_blondie/icon13.jpg[/img]

cynic_romantic18
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by cynic_romantic18 »

RainyForks wrote:
WishIWasBella wrote:DO you think that they will include the prom?
Yeah, they include the prom, I've seen pictures of the filming of it.
It looks awesome. I'm probably going to like that scene....

Moonieh
Settled in Forks

Post by Moonieh »

Although I think this should be a necessary scene I doubt it will be added because it is not said if they will make New Moon everyone knows that Bella will go to Edwards house by know but I think they will cut out the Voltaire painting and then have it as a vulgar language is ugly for New Moon if they do make it.

Edit:

Okay it says vulgar language when I look at it normally but when I try to edit it,it is normal please help.It is supose to say vulgar language is ugly.
An eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind.

Moonieh
Settled in Forks

Post by Moonieh »

Moonieh wrote:Although I think this should be a necessary scene I doubt it will be added because it is not said if they will make New Moon everyone knows that Bella will go to Edwards house by know but I think they will cut out the Voltaire painting and then have it as a vulgar language is ugly for New Moon if they do make it.

Edit:

Okay it says vulgar language when I look at it normally but when I try to edit it,it is normal please help.It is supose to say vulgar language is ugly.
An eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind.

mizzellieo4
Settled in Forks

Post by mizzellieo4 »

for me its really annoying when they move different conversations into different places or in different parts of the story.. like the scene in the movie trailer where bella is asking edward how old he is...its supposed to be in the car on the way home from port angeles.. stuff like that really bugs me so i hope theres not too much of that in the movie.

another scene they definately need to have in there is the one with renee in the hospital.. where edward is pretending to take a nap and renee's saying how she thinks edward is in love with bella.. yeah thats a must