Music Director Alexandra Patsavas

Discussion about the Twilight movie. It's all speculation until Summit Films actually produces a script and casts it.
Ms Insomnia
Wandering Through Town

Post by Ms Insomnia »

Edit: Put it where it should've gone.

I hope the music wil be great and that it'll flow well with the story, and not sound all random and thrown in to a scene (i've seen movied like that where it was really weird :? ).
Last edited by Ms Insomnia on Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ForeverLove
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ForeverLove »

Ms. Insomnia, you're on the wrong thread:)

Anyways, I have the Grey's Soundtrack, and I LOVE all the music on it. Its completely brilliant. She will probably use good indie music, which will be good considering music is having a HUGE influence on movies lately. (SEE: Juno) . I'm hoping for some acoustic, alternative, kind of folk-y, melancholy, subtle music. (if you can understand that) I think that kind of music would suit it perfectly. Like Joshua Radin, and the Weepies.
[img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e65/susan_the_gentle/theyrecomingscratch.jpg[/img]

xoxgoodbye
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by xoxgoodbye »

Well I love the music from Gossip Girl and The OC (IMOGEN HEAP!! YEAHHH!!! /end of spazzing/). So, I'm absolutely glad she's picking the music.

If they can change the hair stylist, then I'll be fine. Haha.

Ms Insomnia
Wandering Through Town

Post by Ms Insomnia »

Oh, oops! :oops: How the heck did that happen?? Lol, my computer had a delayed reaction, and when I scrolled and clicked, it scrolled a bit more and mouse clicked another.

Well, since I'm here, I'd like to say that I'd love for her to use to Red Jumpsuit Apparatus songs that I love. I hope she comes up with really nice original music (using piano and acoustics.)

pinulia
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by pinulia »

I have all the soundtracks to every season of Grey's it is amazing music! I hope the Lullaby is an original score, but besides that can't wait to see how it all plays out!
"Never mind
The self is the least of it.
Let our scars fall in love" Galway Kinnell

Thanks to gaby@Vesperarium for my banner!
Thanks to Amy Howe For my Avie! I manipulated it a bit!
Twilight Moms "The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world!"

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/sw664w.png[/img]

visualise.
Learning to Love Green

Post by visualise. »

cool :) cant wait!

stupidshinyvolvo
Wandering Through Town

Post by stupidshinyvolvo »

Grey's is my favorite show and the music is AMAZING

im so excited they chose her :D

poetrytoprose
Settled in Forks

Post by poetrytoprose »

Having seen quite a few of the projects she's been involved in, I am incredibly trusting of what she'll manage to pull off. She gets the vibe of things perfectly, and her music taste is truly <I>excellent</i>. I'll be excited to see what she chooses.

snotlee
Wandering Through Town

Post by snotlee »

She's soooo good at what she does. I know she did the music for the OC and Gossip Girl and Grey's Anatomy. I've expanded my music collection so much because of those shows, even though I'm not really a fan. I'd randomly watch an episode and love the music. But then I saw how much other stuff she's worked on that I do watch and love.

I can't imagine her going wrong. I think she researches to get a really good idea of what the director wants and what the story is and what the scene needs and then presses her magic !AlexandraAwesome! button and finds the perfect song.

lunarsoul
Wandering Through Town

Post by lunarsoul »

Oooh.
Big names.
I haven't really watched most of the stuff she's done music for, but if she did the music on such huge shows and everyone approves, I'm content. :D