Ashley Green to play Alice

Discussion about the Twilight movie. It's all speculation until Summit Films actually produces a script and casts it.
Forever_Edward_Cullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Forever_Edward_Cullen » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:06 am

edwardaddicted93 wrote:At first she made me nervous like a lot of the cast did but now I LOVE her! She is so good with Jackson and I can't wait to see them together on screen. She seems to be excited about the roll and I completely love her personality. :D
Me too. Once I saw interviews with Ashley and her dressed up as Alice, I could totally picture her happy self around Bella and Edward. Not to mention, like you said, her chemistry with Jackson is a plus because it just makes Alice and Jasper stronger characters for the movie audience to enjoy together. Off screen, those two are a trip! lol :) I think Ashley is going to rock as Alice. Alice is my third favorite character in the series so naturally I want her to be just as lovable as who I envision in the books, and I think she can pull it off.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/KristinMarie/l_4e98df3f32a2b40a4dc96103e2f63888.png[/img]
[b]Team Edward.[/b]
[i]"I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever."[/i] ~ Edward Cullen

"December 12th is my birthday....the movie comes out that day....coincidence? Nah, Edward was thinking of me that day!" ~ Me
"I want to compromise Spunk Ransom's virtue." ~ Me ;)