Cam Gigandet as James

Discussion about the Twilight movie. It's all speculation until Summit Films actually produces a script and casts it.
xoxocamille
Protector of Jacob's honor

Post by xoxocamille »

Cam is a total bad a** in the movie.
And the fact that he's so hot makes the movieee something really good to watch, especially when you're drooling when you see his rock-hard abs. Mmmm.

He looked really nice the the MTV Movie Awards too.
I love his eyes.

Anyways, behave everyone!
Have an avie to share, hehe.
It's James! (without the face, but I don't think you'll regret it!)

LOL. Enough said. :D
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f241/pinkbabypnay/twilight4-2.jpg[/img]
[size=92][color=red][b]SquareofLove<3[/color] [i][color=yellow]Aunt Camille.[/color][color=#20DF80]Sister Corky.[/color][color=#FF9F40]Niece Stephanie.[/color][color=#409FFF]Niece Camber.[/b][/color][/i]
[color=#FFBFDF][b]SC Squared[/b] --Because mornings are incomplete without my British kids. <3[/color][/size]

Princess-Bella
Settled in Forks

Post by Princess-Bella »

i thought i would fall in love with edward all over again after i see the movie but i think i am going to be fan-girling James now :lol:
Bite Me

heartscreams
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by heartscreams »

xoxocamille wrote:Cam is a total bad a** in the movie.
And the fact that he's so hot makes the movieee something really good to watch, especially when you're drooling when you see his rock-hard abs. Mmmm.

He looked really nice the the MTV Movie Awards too.
I love his eyes.

Anyways, behave everyone!
Have an avie to share, hehe.
It's James! (without the face, but I don't think you'll regret it!)

LOL. Enough said. :D
oh yes, the abs!!! have you seen Never Back Down???? he was so [insert own word here]!!

i think Cam is really good in roles of bad guy. no, not good, GREAT! he plays such a good sexy villain that put the good guy to shame. haha!
"if you're sleeping, are you dreaming?
if you're dreaming, are you dreaming of me?" - Calling You by Blue October.

dazzled-by-edward
Buying a Better Raincoat

cam gigandet

Post by dazzled-by-edward »

cam is so gorgeous! question: i know most of you have seen the third season of the o.c. right? i borrowed the dvd from my friend so i could see my twilight people...:) anywho, i noticed, after drooling, that cam has some amazing tattoos! does anybody know how many he has, and what the one on his hip says, because i nearly broke my remote zooming in on his hip trying to read that tattoo!:)
[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com/link.php?nurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mybannermaker.com][img]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5329/mybanner48618f9bddbffvd2.jpg[/img][/url]

Banner by ME! hahahaha

kellie: why do you like gummi bears so much?
ME: because they're delicious,fruity...and ummm Irritable!!! mwuahhahahahaha.....

I don't just cook, I BAKE....ha,ha, thanks to the ladies at the VMT for giving ideas to an already corrupt mind....:)

haaleey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by haaleey »

<center> I can already tell this is not going to work out
<center> He's way too goddamn hot!
<center> I'm going to end up falling in love with the villain!

<center> Haha,
<center> He's not how I imagined James exactly
<center> I imagined James as kind of threateningly friendly
<center> He was so creepy in the twilight mtv clip

<center> However,
<center> I know for a fact he can act
<center> Thanks to the OC
<center> So I'm looking forward to seeing how he plays the part!
[size=75]<center>"I am switzerland. I refuse to be affected by territorial disputes between mythical creatures"</center>

<center>I love them both</center>
<center>[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg57/Messwitme13/Edward-3.png[/img][img]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z11/Grayfur/Jacob%20Black/werewolfface.png[/img]</center>[/size]

heartscreams
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by heartscreams »

haaleey wrote:<center> I can already tell this is [A SINGLE LETTER? WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYONE USE A SINGLE LETTER TO REPLACE AN ENTIRE WORD?????????]not[/A SINGLE LETTER? WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYONE USE A SINGLE LETTER TO REPLACE AN ENTIRE WORD?????????] going to work out
<center> He's way too goddamn hot!
<center> I'm going to end up falling in love with the villain!

<center> Haha,
<center> He's not how I imagined James exactly
<center> I imagined James as kind of [A SINGLE LETTER? WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYONE USE A SINGLE LETTER TO REPLACE AN ENTIRE WORD?????????]threateningly friendly[/A SINGLE LETTER? WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYONE USE A SINGLE LETTER TO REPLACE AN ENTIRE WORD?????????]
<center> He was so [A SINGLE LETTER? WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYONE USE A SINGLE LETTER TO REPLACE AN ENTIRE WORD?????????]creepy[/A SINGLE LETTER? WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYONE USE A SINGLE LETTER TO REPLACE AN ENTIRE WORD?????????] in the twilight mtv clip

<center> However,
<center> I know for a fact he can act
<center> Thanks to the OC
<center> So I'm looking forward to seeing how he plays the part!
have you watched Never Back Down? he played the bad guy very well in that film too.
"if you're sleeping, are you dreaming?
if you're dreaming, are you dreaming of me?" - Calling You by Blue October.

tookthe405
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by tookthe405 »

Dude, Cam on the OC - his character's name was Volchok - was freakin EVIL!!! He killed Marissa Cooper who was like the main girl character!! He was really hot in it though and he acted surprisingly well. From what I've seen in the Ballet studio scene, I think he'll make a great James :lol:
"Your hair looks like a haystack... but I like it." - Edward Cullen

simplenerd
Wandering Through Town

Post by simplenerd »

Trust me, I'm not conplaining that Cam is James at all. I thought they picked a very good actor who has the evil experience, and he performs very well. But to be honest out of all things, his voice throws me off. It's very soft and it's the kind of voice where the sweetness and calming misleads you and there's evil lurking underneath... but that's not the character James. James is very blunt and his voice shouldn't be like that.
It's just makes it harder to be angry at James and see him as a bad guy. :wink:
[img]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w266/gaara_rockfreak/twilight_by_chibi_oneechan.jpg[/img]

XxVaMpiRegiRlxX
Settled in Forks

Post by XxVaMpiRegiRlxX »

Cam is hawt. :D and I think he will play an excellent James.I saw the first complete scene.lol.He did well.Cant wait!
...if all were perished and he remained,i should still continue to be,but if all stayed the same and he were annihilated,the world would become a mighty stranger.-Cathy

leahfellinlovwithtwilight
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by leahfellinlovwithtwilight »

he's has me convinced he's a perfect james just from the 30 sec. scene.
oh, and freekin team jane! hope she finds a nice vampire boy thats not quite as hot as edward, but pretty freekin close!

"when i got home, all my things were in the garage."
edward cullen