Robert Pattinson as Edward (Take 2)

Discussion about the Twilight movie. It's all speculation until Summit Films actually produces a script and casts it.
genuinesmile
Wandering Through Town

Post by genuinesmile »

Edward's Vampheart wrote:
MarriedToEdward wrote:Anyone seen the new sneak preview on the Penelope DVD?

Rob is AMAZING. i CAN'T GET OVER HOW GREAT OF AN EDWARD HE IS. *melting*
I have!

I totally agree, Rob has me melting all over!

The chemistry between him and Kristen is absoloutely perfect for Edward and Bella!
Ditto!!! Personally i find Rob to be AMAZING as Edward. I've come across blogs of people venting that Rob is no good and they post random pictures of Rob...i find it silly maybe even dumb because it makes no sense when people say that Rob is no good as Edward because of a picture of him as a different character or himself. I mean how can you see him as Edward by going with pictures of him as other characters, there's no logic in that. Am i making sense?!! I don't know...but this is turning into a vent so i shall stop. Then again not everyone will be satisfied...Edward is a tough character to live up to, everyone has their own vision of him. From the Twilight clips i've seen online, Rob has done a great job. The latest clip (from the Penelope dvd)...claire de lune playing, Edward and Bella having a moment....nearly melted my heart ;)
[img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn218/the_lion_and_the_lamb/dudeforizzle.jpg[/img]

mlola619
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mlola619 »

genuinesmile wrote:
Edward's Vampheart wrote:
MarriedToEdward wrote:Anyone seen the new sneak preview on the Penelope DVD?

Rob is AMAZING. i CAN'T GET OVER HOW GREAT OF AN EDWARD HE IS. *melting*
I have!

I totally agree, Rob has me melting all over!

The chemistry between him and Kristen is absoloutely perfect for Edward and Bella!
Ditto!!! Personally i find Rob to be AMAZING as Edward. I've come across blogs of people venting that Rob is no good and they post random pictures of Rob...i find it silly maybe even dumb because it makes no sense when people say that Rob is no good as Edward because of a picture of him as a different character or himself. I mean how can you see him as Edward by going with pictures of him as other characters, there's no logic in that. Am i making sense?!! I don't know...but this is turning into a vent so i shall stop. Then again not everyone will be satisfied...Edward is a tough character to live up to, everyone has their own vision of him. From the Twilight clips i've seen online, Rob has done a great job. The latest clip (from the Penelope dvd)...claire de lune playing, Edward and Bella having a moment....nearly melted my heart ;)
Agreed :D some people really just need to bite the bullet & accept the fact that Robert Pattinson is playing Edward Cullen & he's doing the best he can....which in my book will cause me to pass out during the film :oops:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and I'm not leaving