Robert Pattinson as Edward (Take 2)

Discussion about the Twilight movie. It's all speculation until Summit Films actually produces a script and casts it.
MoonStarWithWings
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by MoonStarWithWings » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:36 am

I agree shine_brighter.

It just showed Rob can be our perfect Edward.
[img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll54/MoonStarWithWings/MonVie.png[/img]
[color=cyan]SC Squared <3[/color]

[color=yellow]Team Edward[/color][color=orange]my brand of heroin.[/color]
[color=orange]Team Ian[/color][color=yellow]eight lives, eight planets and [i]then [/i]she found him.[/color]

BellaJen
Learning to Love Green

Post by BellaJen » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:55 pm

I'm late as I'm a newbie, but I just have to see I think Robert is going to do a fantastic job as Edward.

He's actually kind of what I pictured Edward to be in my head, and from all of the Sneak Peek's, the official trailer etc, he is SO very convincing!

I can't wait to see him in the whole thing, well done to the casting team for choosing Rob. I think he is going to be perfect!

And besides, I think he's gorgeous! Swooon!

:lol:
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/jenmreynolds/Twilight/Twilightabanner4.jpg[/img]

Juleebabee
Wandering Through Town

Post by Juleebabee » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:35 pm

Forever_Edward_Cullen wrote: Me too, I downloaded it to make sure I had a copy somewhere until the DVD comes out! lol
how do you dl a clip from youtube?

mlola619
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mlola619 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:24 pm

yes please how do we download all the videos!? lol im going to die if i cant download them once youtube deletes them :shock:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and I'm not leaving

BrianneCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by BrianneCullen » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:37 pm

i am also quite late in stating my opinion since im such a newbie, BUT

i think rob is amazing!!

i honestly do believe he fits the part VERY well.

i can't wait to see him in the movie!
-------------------

[img]http://i29.tinypic.com/2vkxpw6.png[/img]

" look after my heart....i left it with you "
*swoon*
gotta love edward :)

Forever_Edward_Cullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Forever_Edward_Cullen » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:22 pm

For those who asked me who to rip the videos off YouTube, I don't actually do it. My fiance does it because he is a computer genius.

It is a plug-in ONLY for Mozilla Firefox called "downloadhelper". One word. You can find it on Firefox's website. That's what he told me to tell you. :)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/KristinMarie/l_4e98df3f32a2b40a4dc96103e2f63888.png[/img]
[b]Team Edward.[/b]
[i]"I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever."[/i] ~ Edward Cullen

"December 12th is my birthday....the movie comes out that day....coincidence? Nah, Edward was thinking of me that day!" ~ Me
"I want to compromise Spunk Ransom's virtue." ~ Me ;)

Minireb123
Ignoring Renee's E-mails

Post by Minireb123 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:57 pm

Forever_Edward_Cullen wrote: It is a plug-in ONLY for Mozilla Firefox called "downloadhelper". One word. You can find it on Firefox's website. That's what he told me to tell you. :)
Yea! that's what I use!!! =]

Rob and Kristen are great in the clips =] Except for the semi-awkward dialogue =/
[img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc242/Minireb123/fightaneclipse.jpg[/img]

Forever_Edward_Cullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Forever_Edward_Cullen » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:07 pm

Minireb123 wrote:
Forever_Edward_Cullen wrote: It is a plug-in ONLY for Mozilla Firefox called "downloadhelper". One word. You can find it on Firefox's website. That's what he told me to tell you. :)

Rob and Kristen are great in the clips =] Except for the semi-awkward dialogue =/
Don't be =/ .... I took it as Bella is awkward because what experience does she have with men? Edward is awkward because in his head he is supposed to be saying "I want to kill her.... I want to kill her.... I love her.... I love her...." so.... I like the awkwardness of this interaction. Not to mention, I read somewhere that this may not even be the final cut because they are still in editing AND the teaser trailer Rob doesn't say "You really shouldn't have said that" the same way there so.... just trying to guide you towards the positive of the interaction! :)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/KristinMarie/l_4e98df3f32a2b40a4dc96103e2f63888.png[/img]
[b]Team Edward.[/b]
[i]"I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever."[/i] ~ Edward Cullen

"December 12th is my birthday....the movie comes out that day....coincidence? Nah, Edward was thinking of me that day!" ~ Me
"I want to compromise Spunk Ransom's virtue." ~ Me ;)

Minireb123
Ignoring Renee's E-mails

Post by Minireb123 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:17 pm

Forever_Edward_Cullen wrote:
Minireb123 wrote:

Don't be =/ .... I took it as Bella is awkward because what experience does she have with men? Edward is awkward because in his head he is supposed to be saying "I want to kill her.... I want to kill her.... I love her.... I love her...." so.... I like the awkwardness of this interaction. Not to mention, I read somewhere that this may not even be the final cut because they are still in editing AND the teaser trailer Rob doesn't say "You really shouldn't have said that" the same way there so.... just trying to guide you towards the positive of the interaction! :)
Ohh okay! That's good they are still editing =] That just means the final cut should be pretty good =]

But the only part I thought was a little strange was when Bella responded to Edward's "Well, I can make you..." with "I'm not scared of you"....

I don't know but it just seemed like it came out of nowhere lmao
[img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc242/Minireb123/fightaneclipse.jpg[/img]

tookthe405
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by tookthe405 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:37 pm

So today I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire......... and when Rob dies in it........ I got more emotional than I did when I saw the movie 3 years ago, I'll tell ya that!
"Your hair looks like a haystack... but I like it." - Edward Cullen