Location, Location, Location

Discussion about the Twilight movie. It's all speculation until Summit Films actually produces a script and casts it.
Cheeky
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Cheeky »

TheMayQueen wrote:i'm lost about the movie and ik if this is where is hould post this, but i thought bella didn't know about the werewolves until the second book. so why is that going to be in the movie? is the movie suppose to be the first two books together? i'm lost
:(

~alex
there are no werewolves in the movie as far as I know. But Embry, Jacob, and Sam do make an appearance-as they do in the book. But Bella won't know their "real species" untill the New Moon movie.
Come into my life, Regress into a dream, We will hide, Build a new reality
Draw another picture of the life you could have had, Follow your instincts
And choose the other path.

TheMayQueen
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheMayQueen »

well that's what i thought but mtv has a clip where they say talk about filming he wolf scene or whatever. but ok thank you :D made me feel better
[img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n44/yoshiracer13/Twilight/Banners/Screwbeingaprincessiwanttobeavampir.jpg[/img]

thank you Bella_Cullen_13 !!!

Cheeky
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Cheeky »

TheMayQueen wrote:well that's what i thought but mtv has a clip where they say talk about filming he wolf scene or whatever. but ok thank you :D made me feel better
I think that was in response to a question about what what they were most looking forward to doing in the next movies or something but I can't be sure.

However, I'm almost 100% sure there will be no werewolves in the movie.
Come into my life, Regress into a dream, We will hide, Build a new reality
Draw another picture of the life you could have had, Follow your instincts
And choose the other path.

leahfellinlovwithtwilight
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by leahfellinlovwithtwilight »

but their filiming in oregon!
urghhhhhhhhh
oh, and freekin team jane! hope she finds a nice vampire boy thats not quite as hot as edward, but pretty freekin close!

"when i got home, all my things were in the garage."
edward cullen

laffytaffygurl
Settled in Forks

Post by laffytaffygurl »

CarlisleCullen wrote:
daniiidarko wrote:
iwantanedward wrote:I think that they should at least have the scenery as shots from Forks. But I'm so happy that they might shoot it in Vancouver because THAT's IN CANADA!!! yay!!
I think they mean Vancouver, Washington.
but i am not sure.
I've never heard of Vancouver Washington. If they actually shot it in Forks, that'd be cool.

Yeah, Vancouver is a town just north of Portland, OR. A couple months ago, my sister found a extra casting call (which I reeally wanted to go to BUT it was the next day and i couldnt...) online and it was saying Portland, OR. Which is right next to the WA/OR border...

I went to Forks several years ago, before reading Twilight and it is such a beatiful place. It is a tiny town though
[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/NiK_ThE_NuT7/Twilight/jac.gif[/img]

TheMayQueen
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheMayQueen »

leahfellinlovwithtwilight wrote:but their filiming in oregon!
urghhhhhhhhh
hey hey hey
alot of movies are filmed here because of how much of a range we have. i mean heck, we have everything from rain forest to desert. there's alot of movies that film parts of new york scenes in portland.
i know it doesn't seem right that they'd film it here but i'm sure it will look fab. except when i see the stupid boy from my school who got to be an extra.... :evil:

~alex
[img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n44/yoshiracer13/Twilight/Banners/Screwbeingaprincessiwanttobeavampir.jpg[/img]

thank you Bella_Cullen_13 !!!