Page 1 of 6

2007 Forks-Cast, what do you remember the most

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:59 pm
by pelirroja
Alphie and Pel attempt to be modern and podcast. What is your favorite podcast moment?

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:45 pm
by Viry
It's hilarious hearing "Are we recording?" at the beginning of each one!

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:48 pm
by cami1219
Viry wrote:It's hilarious hearing "Are we recording?" at the beginning of each one!


hahaha... yeah, me too!!!! I really like some of the first ones!!! but to be honest, all of them are great!

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:50 pm
by ECABS
UMM...where are these podcast...sorry...me dumb dumb...??

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:52 pm
by Viry
ECABS wrote:UMM...where are these podcast...sorry...me dumb dumb...??


Here:

http://twilightlexicon.com/administration/the-forks-casts/

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:53 pm
by [Miss.Kimberly]
ah hahaha.. i think my favorite is your guys's pet peeve one. because it makes me laugh how stupid people are sometimes!

and i love the.. are we on? gah you think we should know how to do this. hehe. :]]

forks cast is amazing! keep on doing it!

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:54 pm
by cami1219
ECABS wrote:UMM...where are these podcast...sorry...me dumb dumb...??


you can find them in the main lexicon page. =]

here's a link. you should listen to them,they are hilarious!! and very informational.

http://twilightlexicon.com/administration/the-forks-casts/

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:00 pm
by Be My Escape
[Miss.Kimberly] wrote:ah hahaha.. i think my favorite is your guys's pet peeve one. because it makes me laugh how stupid people are sometimes!

and i love the.. are we on? gah you think we should know how to do this. hehe. :]]

forks cast is amazing! keep on doing it!


Haha I agree the pet peeves one is great but I like the one where you tell about meeting with Stephenie for the first time. I parking tickets and cokraoches ick!!!!

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:16 pm
by Kaedtiann
I love every moment of the Forks-Casts, but I'd have to say a few of my favourite moments were the 'Are we recording?' line, hearing about Alphie and Pel's visits with Stephenie, and the imitations they do.

Alphie and Pel, if you're reading, can you pleeeease do another Forks-Cast soon? Pleease?

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:27 pm
by pelirroja
Kaedtiann wrote:I love every moment of the Forks-Casts, but I'd have to say a few of my favourite moments were the 'Are we recording?' line, hearing about Alphie and Pel's visits with Stephenie, and the imitations they do.

Alphie and Pel, if you're reading, can you pleeeease do another Forks-Cast soon? Pleease?



We are recording one right now.