2007 What is your favorite memory on the the Lexicon?

It's that time of year again! Happy Birthday to us!
Ravengirl23
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Ravengirl23 »

at first I didn't know anyone then I got to know the girls from the pulling a rosalie thread a little. i love the funny stories and the coolness of the girls<3
"Would you like me to help you sleep Jacob?" Edward

*Dubbed Princess of Night by Queen Cocoa*

Lomesir22
Rapier Wit Hurts, Don't Make Me Stab You

Post by Lomesir22 »

Let's see...

- When Stephenie said she'd use Breaking Dawn as a title.
- Last August/early September. The New Moon rush.
- When Alphie made that deal with Stephenie to look over the books and we were all floored, and a little awed.
- Meeting people who are just as crazy as me.
- I remember life without the message boards. Very dull indeed. One of my favorite moments definintly would have to be seeing the amount of numbers soar.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/lomesir/jaspershair.jpg[/img]

Kittychan
Learning to Love Green

Post by Kittychan »

I remenber when we first started....

I remenber how the 1st vampire mating started and we where nervous to post things in tread and now we have 4 trerads like that.... :D

And the most important of all is having a place where I was able to talked about my obssesion with Twilight....I read the book when it was fresh of the market and the ending was so ambigous that it left me hanging to when on a search of more infomartion and found Stephenie Meyer 's wed and freaked out when she anounced the coming of New Moon....

And then I found out about this wed and joined and I was finally asble to talked about all the things I couldn't talked with my friends because they hadn't read the book.

I love this site its awesome............

Thank you Pel and Alphie....

firefly
Forks Relationship Analyst

Post by firefly »

vampire_blood wrote:
Felicia wrote:The Supernatural thread. I like discussing my two loves on one forum.

THERE'S A SUPERNATURAL THREAD?! OMG okay...

Hee! Yes: http://archive.twilightlexicon.com/viewtopic.php?t=6443

Thanks, Alphie, Pel and all the other mods! :D
[i]'cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run[/i]

Ullii

Post by Ullii »

Learning that I'm not crazy!! Honestly, before I discovered the Lexicon, I seriously thought I had a problem because I couldn't stop thinking about these books. I really did. Maybe I'm still crazy, but at least we're all crazy together, so thank you everyone for being my companions in fangirl insanity!! :)

Viry
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Viry »

Ullii wrote:Learning that I'm not crazy!! Honestly, before I discovered the Lexicon, I seriously thought I had a problem because I couldn't stop thinking about these books. I really did. Maybe I'm still crazy, but at least we're all crazy together, so thank you everyone for being my companions in fangirl insanity!! :)

Haha.Ditto.

Mostly I like that everyone is really nice!
[size=125][color=black][b]
<a href="http://z7.invisionfree.com/vesperarium/index.php?showtopic=377" target="_blank" class="postlink">[img]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh81/VirywaGraphics/TheSecretArchives/werewolfbella.jpg[/img]
Viry's Gallery</a>
Muffin Family![/b][/color][/size]

Kissa
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by Kissa »

What to choose, what to choose.. Hm..

I guess just getting to talk about my obsession with these books without feeling like I've lost my mind and that I'm utterly insane. Also, thanks to the Lexicon I've made a lot of great friends! I wouldn't have been without that for anything in the world!
And the fact that Stephenie is involved in this page at all. I just love that. Getting on to a board, and realizing she's answered something on there! I love that! Being second-hand Stephenied, so to speak! :lol:

Also, I must agree with what people has said before. Most people on here are so nice! I've never been a part of a fandom before, but from other member I get the sense that a lot of boards are really rude and it's hard to "get accepted". Here it just feels like we're all one great family! 8)
[url=http://www.ramblingsandthoughts.com/twilight/viewstory.php?sid=252][img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q89/Kissa001/Banner-avie/KissaandCocoa.jpg[/img][/url]

^ Alice ^
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by ^ Alice ^ »

I have a lot of good memories from the Lex. The best has been to know so many people. I have made a lot of friends, from Spain and all over the world and I have a lot of fun with the cullen muffin family!!!!! Hehehehehehehe.

At the beginning I was afraid to join because there were so many people and I didn´t know if someone was going to take me into account but all of you are really kind and funny. I felt confortable from the very beginning. :wink: And I would like to remark that the Lexicon makes me really happy. It has changed my life a lot. Thanks to all of you!!!!!

The most special moments were when I discovered that Tua was from Spain (I didn´t know anybody in my country that loved Twilight so much as me) and the talks with my dear muffin family (Valentine, Cami, Javier...). You can´t imagine how happy I am to be here among all of you!!!!!! :D
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/6708/bannerparaalicexo2.gif[/img][/url]
[size=84]By la tua cantante. Cullen Muffin family![/size]

RachieRae
Settled in Forks

Post by RachieRae »

Kissa01 wrote:Also, I must agree with what people has said before. Most people on here are so nice! I've never been a part of a fandom before, but from other member I get the sense that a lot of boards are really rude and it's hard to "get accepted". Here it just feels like we're all one great family! 8)

Some of them are. That's one of the reasons I finally decided to joing. I'd been lurking far too long and I felt like I should be replying because everyone seems so close.

~Delilah Rose~
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ~Delilah Rose~ »

Meeting all these people who love Jacob to an extreme, also. I used to think I was the only one. I remember the day I found out not only that Twilight was coming out with a sequel, but that it might possibly be made in to a series 7 books long, I felt absolutely euphoric. It was, quite honestly, one of the best feelings of my life. I had been browsing around the message boards for a couple of months, and reading basically the whole site but still I, like ^Alice^, was hesitant to join, because I didn't think I would have anything really important to input. But every single person here is so nice and so welcoming, and they really made me feel secure. I had hung around the boards so long, I already felt as if I knew the people posting. I thought that because they had given to me so much, I should try to give back to them. I had never been on a forum, or a message board, so this was my first experience with this type of thing. Before I registered, back in October, I made a pledge-thing: Since this is my first time doing something like this and because I'm really nervous, I will use this experience to decide whether or not I ever wanted to you and forum like this again." My experience on the Lexicon was wonderful. If all my participation in forums will be as amazing as this one is, I will never, ever leave my computer. I thank you so much, Pel and Alphie. Really.
<center>'"I love you, Bella,' he murmured.
'I love you, Jacob,' I whispered brokenly."</center>