Chapter Fourteen: Family

Our chapter by chapter discussion of New Moon.
NewMoonyay
Settled in Forks

Post by NewMoonyay »

1. What was your reaction to Jacob and Paul fighting as wolves?

Honestly i didn't much care. i figured they'd b ok.

2. What was your first reaction to Emily? Did you instantly like her? Did you think she and Bella would get along?

At 1st I thought there mite be some hostility w/ her not liking Bella. Then she seemed really nice

4. How did you feel about Jacob and Bella's relationship at this point?

I was sad. It seemed so....wrong.

5. What are your thoughts and feelings on Bella's conclusion that she would love Edward even if he was the vampire who was killing innocent hikers/people?

lol i wasn't surprised. she really loved him so she wld love all of him even if he was a...murderer
[img]http://i27.tinypic.com/1692szt.jpg[/img]

babygirlk11
Settled in Forks

Post by babygirlk11 »

I thought it was kewl how Jacob stood up for her like that. I dont like Paul anyways.

2. What was your first reaction to Emily? Did you instantly like her? Did you think she and Bella would get along?

I thought they would eventually but that vampire comment I thought was below the belt.....she had to have known Bella was still recovering from Edward leaving and rubbing it in was pretty bad.

3. What was your reaction to the abilities that the wolves seemed to possess that were uncovered in this chapter '" accelerated healing and quick reflexes? Where you worried about them fighting a vampire?

Not really...I have a lot of respect for the Cullens and kno I would want to have them on my side in a fight but seeing the wolves in action like that made me think them almost equal.

I thought it was great how he was helping her....and that if Edward never did come back she should be with him.

5. What are your thoughts and feelings on Bella's conclusion that she would love Edward even if he was the vampire who was killing innocent hikers/people?

Well she cant help who she loves...whether she would stay with him or in anyway could look past what he did is up in the air but she would always love him.
Go nerds! =]]

[img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll208/CamberXite/banners%20and%20Avies/New%20banners/n563777811_874641_4167-1.jpg[/img]
Banner made by CamberXite

elysiepiecie
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by elysiepiecie »

I was a little nervous as to how that was going to play out. I was concerned like Bella was.

I instantly liked Emily. I could tell the love between Emily and Sam was similar to that between Edward and Bella. I figured that the two would get along because they both were the "odd man out" in the situations.

3. What was your reaction to the abilities that the wolves seemed to possess that were uncovered in this chapter '" accelerated healing and quick reflexes? Where you worried about them fighting a vampire?
I thought that these abilities were very similar to that of a vampires. I was worried about them fighting vampires because their abilities seemed evenly matched to an extent.

I thought their relationship was good, friendship wise. He was starting to open up to her again. But I was a little worried that she was becoming a bit too attached.

Love is blind, so Bella would love Edward no matter what.

atrociousprincess
Learning to Love Green

Post by atrociousprincess »

1. Yeah! Finally some super-human action in this book! The human part bores me every time :lol: and I was glad to see that it had passed.
2. I liked Emily, it was nice to have someone without some kind of inner turmoil again now that Jake was forever changed. I thought she and Bella would get along because they both loved cooking and mythical creatures and stuff.
3. I thought their abilities were pretty cool. It would definitely help them to fight vampires, I wasn't ever worried about the werewolves getting hurt.
4. I was happy that Jacob and Bella were remaining friends, but I was unhappy that people were starting to assume that they were dating.
5. :cry: I miss Bedward!
[img]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm26/flipflopkitty/twilighticons/twilight_confession02.png[/img][img]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm26/flipflopkitty/twilighticons/eclipse_confession06.png[/img] [img]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm26/flipflopkitty/twilighticons/newmoon_confession12.png[/img][img]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm26/flipflopkitty/twilighticons/twilight_confession18.png[/img]

jaspersfanpire
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Resurrecting Edward from the book and into real life

Post by jaspersfanpire »

1. I thought something bad might happen to Bella. But it was interesting to see the wolves in action.

2. I thought she was kind of mean at first. She was all sarcastic and was like "So, are you the vampire girl?". But soon I realized that my original assesment was wrong-Emily is pretty nice.

3. I thought their extra abilities were reasonable, because the vampires certainly have their share of talents. I never thought about the wolves and the vampires fighting against each other at the time.

4. I thought their relationship was kind of awkward, with the whole friendship thing. I was glad there was no more secrets between the two of them.

5. Bella fell in love with Edward even before she knew he was a vampire. If that night in Port Angeles had gone with Edward telling Bella he killed people for his meals, Bella still would've said that it doesn't matter.
"I was with Edward in my happy place."