Chapter 10 - Interrogations

Our chapter by chapter discussion area for Twilight.
bella is my hero
Wandering Through Town

Post by bella is my hero »

1.i think they did as normal as they could handle.

2.i think edward secretly like it,but at the same time,he knew that it was wrong.

3.if it was to much,then he wouldn't have let her eat it.

4.both.bella loves him more than air,and edward loves her enough to try and stay away from her(for protection).

5.perhaps a big animal,like a tiger or lion.
"sleep,my bella.Dream happy dreams.You are the only one who has touched my heart.It will be forever yours.Sleep,my only love."-edward cullen

virginiax7
Has caught sight of Edward

Re: Chapter 10 - Interrogations

Post by virginiax7 »

Aww I love this chapter so much.
1. How do you think Edward and Bella both did in trying to behave naturally around each other on the "morning after?" Was Bella too nervous or shy? Did Edward seem more open?
I think Bella was a little nervous, but I have a feeling Edward thought it was cute. He was a lot more open, too. Which made him even more attractive, darn it.
2. How do you think Edward really felt about Bella's conversation with Jessica?
I think a part of him was excited that Bella told Jess she had feelings for him. But I think he's also a little angry, because as he tells her, she doesn't see herself very well, and he wants her to realize how special she is to him.
3. Bella took a bite of pizza after Edward. Stephenie has told us that in that moment, Bella consumed a very small amount of venom. Does it surprise you that Edward didn't stop her from taking a bite or that he didn't react to it in any way?
Oh wow, I didn't even think about it! I have a feeling Edward knew it wouldn't affect her in any way, or else I'm sure he would have stopped her from eating it.
4. They argue about who cares for whom more all throughout lunch. In your opinion, which one really does care for the other more?
I don't think that one of them cares for the other more, I think that they just care for each other in different ways, seeing as they're both coming from different perspectives.
5. Emmett prefers bears, Edward prefers mountain lions. Where Bella ever to become a vampire, what animal do you think she would prefer?
I don't think Bella would be someone who would go for bears...she might like mountain lion too. Guess we have to wait for Breaking Dawn (hopefully!) to find out...
[size=75][b][color=yellow]VMT Queen of Sprinkles[/color]
[color=cyan]"It may, after all, be the bad habit of creative talents to invest themselves in pathological extremes that yeild remarkable insights but no durable way of life for those who cannot translate their psychic wounds into significant art or thought."[/color][/b][/size]

The_Rush
Wandering Through Town

Post by The_Rush »

1.How do you think Edward and Bella both did in trying to behave naturally around each other on the "morning after?" Was Bella too nervous or shy? Did Edward seem more open?

I thought they both did pretty well. It reminded me a BUNCH of the morning after my first date with this guy I dated in high school. So I felt all the tension and nervousness and silly feelings almost as much as Edward and Bella would have felt them.

I think he honestly probably couldn't stop smiling. We forget sometimes how blessed and happy Edward is that Bella loves him too.

3. Bella took a bite of pizza after Edward. Stephenie has told us that in that moment, Bella consumed a very small amount of venom. Does it surprise you that Edward didn't stop her from taking a bite or that he didn't react to it in any way?

Now that I know that, it doesn't surprise me that he wouldn't stop her. Just because, I don't Edward wanted to alarm her, or maybe he just didn't think about it.

4. They argue about who cares for whom more all throughout lunch. In your opinion, which one really does care for the other more?

At this point, I think Bella's love is more juvenile and less intense than Edward's is. So I think Edward cares for her more.

5. Emmett prefers bears, Edward prefers mountain lions. Were Bella ever to become a vampire, what animal do you think she would prefer?

Deer.
[img]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/Photolife212/MyTwilightbanner.jpg[/img]

onyxblooms
Wandering Through Town

Post by onyxblooms »

1. How do you think Edward and Bella both did in trying to behave naturally around each other on the "morning after?" Was Bella too nervous or shy? Did Edward seem more open?

-I think in the interest of secrecy, it was a success, no relationship's perfect. (though apparently good looks can cancel the problems out :roll: who knew?). But as a "boyfriend" it was disappointing how little she thought of his feelings for her.

-Now that you say so, yeah I am. Especially since Pizza kind of scratches the roof of your mouth sometimes, ya know? Hmm.. maybe she'll be a vamp in like a couple of years without any extra action. :idea: lol yeah right.

-They are dead even each would give anything for the other's happiness. It's like which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks? They both weigh the same they're just arranged in different ways. Love demands different things of each of them but whatever it is, you know either would do it.

5. Emmett prefers bears, Edward prefers mountain lions. Where Bella ever to become a vampire, what animal do you think she would prefer?
- This is Bella right? Psycho Bella? Diving in the Ocean Bella? The one who's unique in every way? She'll prefer Sharks.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k116/Midnight57/edwardbiz-1.jpg[/img]

nostalgicmiss
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by nostalgicmiss »

I think that Bella felt a little awkward but Edward, I think, had let down his guard, that cat was out of the bag, he only had one thing he was really keeping from Bella at this point and that was something I think he always planned to confess to her. Once the questions started flowing though, I think they were completely relaxed with one another.

I think he probably found it insightful, and I'm sure that he was happy to learn how Bella really felt, even though he always had the underlying fear that he would hurt her because of what he was.
I think it was probably a good way to see her train of thought, he knew she was holding back because she was talking to Jessica but the sentiments were the same because it was also how she looked at him as a man.

I'm sure he understands the way things work, and with this in mind he was pretty sure that the ingestion of such a small amount of venom wouldn't really hurt her in any way.
To assume that he wouldn't know the consequences would be underestimating his character, he knows who, and what he is and therefore I am certain that his lack of concern was due to his understanding of the vampire world.

I think it's mutual, I don't think one could love the other more because it's redundant, they are in my mind soul mates so they would have to love each other equally. If you asked about their level of commitment I would say Edward (At this point in the book) is more committed to Bella because he understands himself a little better.

That's a really difficult question to answer, like Edward states maybe their hunting preferences are indicative to the hunting style. Seeing as we don't know Bella's hunting Style it would be a difficult call. If we went by her human self I would say maybe a moose, because they are clumsy looking and cumbersome. :oops:
[img]http://www.elkevents.com/love.jpg[/img]
My fanfiction Story, I always wondered about Alice, she's one of my favorite characters.<a href="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4188861/1/Throught_the_Eyes_of_Alice_Cullen">Through the Eyes of Alice Cullen</a>
<a href="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4256119/1/Darkest_Night"> Darkest Night, Alice Fan Fic </a>

PixieDrink
Learning to Love Green

Re: Chapter 10 - Interrogations

Post by PixieDrink »

I think Edward seemed more open.
Bella was afraid that the walls were no longer down and that edward might not be as open as he was the night before.

It's obvious that Edward didn't like the fact that Bella thought she liked him more than he liked her because he said so. I don't really have more to say on that.

I think he knew it was harmless. I don't think Edward would have been so careless after what happened before.

I don't know at all! Well, Edward stays with Bella even though he knows she is "his brand of heroin". But, Bella stays with Edward knowing the risks. So i think they care for each other equally.

I abosolutely do not know! It would take her a while to find out though wouldn't it. So she wouldn't even know for a while. I think?[/quote]
But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it; for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Those violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder
Which, as they kiss, consume.

www.dylanmoranfans.forumakers.com.

EchoLynn
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by EchoLynn »

A: I THINK THEY DID AS WELL AS COULD BE EXPECTED LOL...

A: I THINK HE WAS PLEASED...BUT PROBABLY REALLLLY WISHING SHE WAS NOT THE EXCEPTION TO HIS MIND READING...

A: YES, IT DOES, BUT THEN IF IT WAS A DANGEROUS AMOUNT HE WOULD'NT HAVE LET IT HAPPEN...

A: I ACTUALLY THINK ITS EQUALLY STRONG...THEY ARE MEANT FOR EACHOTHER!

A: HMMM GOOD QUESTION. I WOULD THINK BOBCATS... SHE IS SO IN TUNED WITH EDWARD, IT WOULD HAVE TO BE BOBCATS...
"What those muggle nutters that cut people? Nah, they're Healers!" Ron Weasley - Order of the Phoenix
[img]http://i31.tinypic.com/okr4b8.gif[/img]
[url]http://www.harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewuser.php?showuid=94204[/url]
[url]http://www.fanfiction.net/~echolynn[/url]

watchmehunt
Settled in Forks

question number 3

Post by watchmehunt »

Refering to this question i was thinking that sure vampires don't like human food..but shouldn't they be like really good cooks? They have so much time to practice and in this case Edward could have Bella taste test everything. I donno its kind of random but it was just a thought.
What are your opinions on this?
[img]http://i30.tinypic.com/9j2igy.png[/img]

bloodbound
Settled in Forks

Post by bloodbound »

She still seemed nervous and not sure yet.

Annoyed, and who won't be? As he said before, Jessica's mind isn't very interesting to pick through.

I didn't think about it, I was just curious on how he was going to get that chuck of sticky cheese and dough out of his stomach :D Besides, he was probably thinking on how long he had to wait to get that piece of pizza out of his stomach

Honestly, Bella cares more. Knowning what i know now about the 3 books and the outtakes, Bella would never have done some of the things Edward has done because he thinks as a vampire, not as a human with a heart.

Deer, Bella is sweet natured; I can't see her going after aggressive animals. She might eat racoons. They are mean and can be grumpy 8)
Lady you bereft me of all words,
Only my blood speaks to you in my veins,
And there is such confusion in my powers.
William Shakespeare

oliveinatree
Settled in Forks

Post by oliveinatree »

They both acted a little strange but at the same time they were both extremely happy and relaxed. Bella was a little nervous and a little shy but, who wouldn't be? Edward seemed like he had given up on being the mysterious vampire and settled comfortably into his role of "boyfriend".

I think Edward was happy because Bella said she liked him but also frusterated by some of the other things she said.

Edward didn't stop Bella from eating the pizza because Stephenie has also said that the venom only effects you if it gets into your bloodstream. So, ingesting the vemon wouldnt do anything to you.

In my opinion, you can't measure how much you care for someone but in theory, they care for eachother equally.

There is no animal worth hunting that i could see Bella hunting. Maybe a duck, or a deer might be a possibility too. Yeah, a deer.