Chapter Seven ~ Nightmare

Our chapter by chapter discussion area for Twilight.
vampiress21
Settled in Forks

Post by vampiress21 »

The music group that Bella falls asleep listening to has been revealed by Stephenie to be Linkin Park. What do you think of Linkin Park, and about Phil's taste in music since he gave Bella the CD?

I like Linkin Park that is my style of music...I believe it is to show that he is really not that old but I don't believe you have to be young to listen to them so

In Bella's NIghtmare, did you think Bella was in danger, if so from whom? No

Were you at all nervous when Bella decided to take a walk in the woods alone? I was at first but then I was like nah

Did you think Edward was watching Bella as she fell asleep reading Jane Austen? Yes I did

Did your impressions of Renee and Charlie change at all this chapter?don't think so

faerie_kitten
Wandering Through Town

Post by faerie_kitten »

The music group that Bella falls asleep listening to has been revealed by Stephenie to be Linkin Park. What do you think of Linkin Park, and about Phil's taste in music since he gave Bella the CD?

love linkin park anyway and Phil's got pretty good taste in music too :)

In Bella's NIghtmare, did you think Bella was in danger, if so from whom?

it never crossed my mind that she would be in danger, tho if it did i ould have said the wolf once the wolf was there

Were you at all nervous when Bella decided to take a walk in the woods alone?

not at all. tis a good thing to do when you need to think things thru, tho the beach works jsut as well

Did you think Edward was watching Bella as she fell asleep reading Jane Austen?

not until she woke up.

Did your impressions of Renee and Charlie change at all this chapter?

not really for charile, tho i got to grips better with renees character

xXdanger_magnetXx
Settled in Forks

Post by xXdanger_magnetXx »

i love linkin park :D and i think he has good taste in music :)

In Bella's NIghtmare, did you think Bella was in danger, if so from whom?

i don't really think she was in any danger

Where you at all nervous when Bella decided to take a walk in the woods alone?

no, at first i thought edward may have appeared but i think he could have been watching her

i think so, well thats what i thought when i first read it

not really, i still disliked renee
[img]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff47/emodeathmuffin/1ihclu1.gif[/img]

"and so the lion fell in love with the lamb"
TEAM EDWARD!

yellowcarrots22
Settled in Forks

Post by yellowcarrots22 »

I was pretty ecstatic. Linkin Park has been one of my favorite bands sense I was 8. (Muse is my all time favorite band so imagine my reaction at finding that it's Stephenie Meyer's as well!) But this really just shows how young Phil is.
In Bella's nightmare, did you think Bella was in danger, if so from whom?
No. Jake was trying to protect Bella from the 'cold ones' and was the threat that they posed.
Were you at all nervous when Bella decided to take a walk in the woods alone?
No. I do it all the time, and there hasn't been any actual danger from crazy, mythological worlds to harm her yet. Any feeling of worry was caused by paranoia.
Yeah, after he asked her not to go walking in the woods.

Nope

atrociousprincess
Learning to Love Green

Post by atrociousprincess »

1. I never really cared for Linkin Park, but I got the point that Phil was young.
2. I never thought that Bella was in danger, but I was definitely scared for Jake when he started phasing. I thought he was having a seizure or something :oops:
3. I didn't think anything of it
4. I didn't think of that, but I can definitely see him watching her from the woods or something :)
5. Nope
[img]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm26/flipflopkitty/twilighticons/twilight_confession02.png[/img][img]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm26/flipflopkitty/twilighticons/eclipse_confession06.png[/img] [img]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm26/flipflopkitty/twilighticons/newmoon_confession12.png[/img][img]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm26/flipflopkitty/twilighticons/twilight_confession18.png[/img]