Chapter 13 ~ Confessions

Our chapter by chapter discussion area for Twilight.
twilight_z_mi_bible
Settled in Forks

Post by twilight_z_mi_bible »

The chapter is entitled "confessions". What do you think the most meaningful confession on Bella's part, and what is the most meaningful confession on Edward's part?

Hmmm... I think the most meaningful confession on Bella's part was that she was attracted to him. And I think the most meaningful confession for Edward was that he told her that he wanted to be with her but he couldn't really...

The subject of humanity and what is means to be truly human constantly comes up. How do is the humanity of Bella and Edward best displayed in this chapter?

I think kthat Edward has a hard time being around Bella because he can't read her mind and hge is not use to that... he is more human around Bella.

This is the chapter where we really see a romance blooming between Edward and Bella. What was the most romantic moment for you?

When they are holding each other and Edward is listening to her heartbeat and Bella is listening to his even breathing... but nothing else.
"Do I dazzle you?"- Edward Cullen
Twlight, Stephenie Meyer

forevermagik
Learning to Love Green

Post by forevermagik »

1. Bella would give anything up to be with Edward. She is willing to die for him. Edward would do the same for Bella, even though he knows he shouldn't be with her, because if he hurt her, he wouldn't be able to stand himself.

2. Edward has such a hard time being around Bella because her blood smells so good. His gift is to hear people's thoughts and Bella is the one exception. He feels more human around her, Bella brings out the human in him.

3. When they are sitting silently and Edward is listening to Bella's heartbeat.
Me siento tan normal, tan fragil, tan real. Me ellavas al espacio sideral. Y volar como lo hace Superman.

Wyn
Settled in Forks

Post by Wyn »

Biggest Confessions

Edward: When he explains about how he felt during the first day of school. Also when he demonstrates his abilities (ex. ripping down a 2 foot thick tree branch), ya I think that says something lol.
Bella: When she tells Edward really how much she loves him.

Humanity

Edward: When he struggles to express his emotions.

Romantic Moment

"In a very human gesture, he put his arms around me and pressed his face against my hair." I think that best states it.
[img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n17/oliver2004/Buffy.gif[/img]

piglover4551
Settled in Forks

Post by piglover4551 »

obviously noone has posted here for a while..but anyways...for the scene in the meadow...the perfect song is chasing cars by snow patrol!!!!!!!
"----. but she was....empty. Her eyes were blank. There were lots of little things--She wouldn't listen to music anymore; I found a bunch of cds broken in the trash. She didn't read; she wouldn't be in the same romm whe the tv was on, not that she watched it so much to much before. I finally figured it out---she was avioding averything that might remind her of. . . him."

Wyn
Settled in Forks

Post by Wyn »

i forgot to say, THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER!
[img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n17/oliver2004/Buffy.gif[/img]

Kaiwynn
Settled in Forks

Re: Chapter 13 ~ Confessions

Post by Kaiwynn »

1. The chapter is entitled "confessions". What do you think the most meaningful confession on Bella's part, and what is the most meaningful confession on Edward's part?

I loved when Bella said she'd rather die than be away from Edward. Edward said that he wouldn't be able to live with himself if he hurt her.

2. The subject of humanity and what is means to be truly human constantly comes up. How do is the humanity of Bella and Edward best displayed in this chapter?

It's displayed by their raw love for each other -- such a human thing, the attraction. It's so beautiful, really.

3. This is the chapter where we really see a romance blooming between Edward and Bella. What was the most romantic moment for you?

I loved it when Edward told Bella to be still, and he heard her heart...and then Bella told Edward to be still. She then traced his face...that was really the most romantic part for me.
[url=http://kaiwynn.livejournal.com]My LJ.[/url]
[url=http://www.twilightarchives.com/viewuser.php?uid=1]All my fics.[/url]

Midnight_Mustang
Wandering Through Town

Post by Midnight_Mustang »

This chapter and and Angel are I'd say my favorite chapters. I think it's because they both open up so much in both chapters.

in this chapter Edward truly shows off his strength and speed and most importantly the way he looks in the sun to Bella and Bella tells Edwrad how much she wishes to be with him. And just the whole scenary makes this magical. Go Bedward!
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e363/oddodd/Signatures/AATWILIGHTMOON.jpg[/img]

Sprinter352
Wandering Through Town

Post by Sprinter352 »

1. The chapter is entitled "confessions". What do you think the most meaningful confession on Bella's part, and what is the most meaningful confession on Edward's part?

Like many people have said before, I think that the most meaningful confession for Edward is when he explains to Bella how hard it was for him on that first day at school, and just everything about the temptation. As for Bella...once again, when she says she'd rather die than be without him.

2. The subject of humanity and what is means to be truly human constantly comes up. How do is the humanity of Bella and Edward best displayed in this chapter?

Humanity is displayed by the whole romantic thing. They love each other, and you can't get any more human than that.

3. This is the chapter where we really see a romance blooming between Edward and Bella. What was the most romantic moment for you?

Oh gosh, this is my favorite chapter and by far the most romantic one. I loved it when Bella was tracing his arm, hand, and face, but I'd have to say that the MOST romantic part is either when Edward is listening to Bella's heart, or when Bella's head is resting on Edward's chest and he's holding her. That's when Bella says, "This is enough."
[img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n98/soccer_comet20/Meadow_edited.jpg[/img]
Proud [b][i][color=darkred]EDWARD[/b][/i][/color] supporter
Proud[b][i][color=gold] IAN[/color][/b][/i] supporter

l'OH mon bel
Settled in Forks

Post by l'OH mon bel »

(this is probably my favorite chapter)

The chapter is entitled "confessions". What do you think the most meaningful confession on Bella's part, and what is the most meaningful confession on Edward's part?

I think that for Bella, it would be saying that she would die if her and Edward would be seperated. And for Edward I have two. When he shows her what happens when he is in the sun, and when he explains her scent.

The subject of humanity and what is means to be truly human constantly comes up. How do is the humanity of Bella and Edward best displayed in this chapter?

When Edward and Bella are just sitting and holding each other. This is where Edward really acts more human. It's one of my fav. parts of the chapter

This is the chapter where we really see a romance blooming between Edward and Bella. What was the most romantic moment for you?

Probably on page 273 where Edward talks about how he couldn't live with himself if he ever hurt Bella. This part really shows just how much he cares for her.
[img]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/FadedDreams16/bellabanner.jpg[/img]
banner by brokenx at Quizilla

angelsofmisery.proboards50.com

Davey still wants you to visit.

Edward+BellaFan93
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Edward+BellaFan93 »

1.The chapter is entitled "confessions". What do you think the most meaningful confession on Bella's part, and what is the most meaningful confession on Edward's part?
Well for Bella i think when she says that she'd rather die then be seperated from Edward, is her biggest confession. For Edward i think his biggest confession is when he shows himself in the sun.

For their love for each other and the way Edward listens to Bella's heartbeat. Ah, how romantic!

Ok well i basically said one of them in the last question. I have 3...
1. The way Edward listens to Bella's heartbeat.
2. The way they both traced each other's features.
3. The Kiss!!!
*I Love Edward Cullen!*
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
[img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42/tara_176biz/Dir20en20Grey26.jpg[/img]