Chapter 11 ~ Complications

Our chapter by chapter discussion area for Twilight.
elysiepiecie
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by elysiepiecie »

1. Each time they are in science class, Bella describes an electric-like current passing between her and Edward. What do you think this current is?
I think it is just the pure chemistry between the two.

2. During all the questions, we learn that the thing Edward asks the most about are books Bella has read. Why do you think he mostly asks about books?
Because people can become very wrapped up into the books they read. Plus you can tell a lot about a person by what they read.

3. What type of books do you think Bella mentions?
I think she reads a lot of the classics.

4. What was your reaction to hearing what twilight is like for vampires.
It made me love that time of day even more.

jaspersfanpire
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Resurrecting Edward from the book and into real life

Post by jaspersfanpire »

1. I agree-its their chemistry. (Haha. They're experiencing chemistry in science class!)

2. Because the books Bella reads might indicate her personality and what some of her interests are.

3. Probably Romeo and Juliet,Wuthering Heights, Mansfield Park, Pride and Prejudice... that type of stuff.

4. I kind of felt bad for them.
"I was with Edward in my happy place."

yellowcarrots22
Settled in Forks

Post by yellowcarrots22 »

1. Each time they are in science class, Bella describes an electric-like current passing between her and Edward. What do you think this current is?
I didn't think that this was anything special, sense when two people are hyper-aware of each other you can feel some sort of tension with that other person.
2. During all the questions, we learn that the thing Edward asks the most about are books Bella has read. Why do you think he mostly asks about books?
Books develop character. Therefore knowing the books she has read, he knows more of her opinions and her.
3. What type of books do you think Bella mentions?
Jane Austen books.
4. What was your reaction to hearing what twilight is like for vampires.
It was a rather dark explanation, but it's one of my favorite quotes sense it fits for anyone.