Search found 117 matches
1. Were you rooting for Bella to make it to LaPush or were you hoping that Alice would stop her? Why? I hoped Bella would make it to La Push. It just didn't seem fair of Edward to try and keep her away from there. I thought it was important for her to see Jacob again and maybe work things out with h...
- Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:49 pm
- Forum: Quench Your Thirst
- Topic: Bella and Rosalie's Relationship--does it have potential?
- Replies: 63
- Views: 6857
I don't think there is much of a chance for Bella and Rosalie to become best friends or anything like that. They may have some things in common, but the one thing that bothers Rosalie most about Bella cannot be altered as Bella is altogether determined to become a vampire. Of course I hope the two o...
1 . Who did you believe the unknown threat against Bella to be? My first thought was that the Volturi had come and wanted to kill Bella because she isn't turned yet. 2. Who did you think the rest of the family were fighting? Again, I thought they were fighting the Volturi. 3. Did the wolf howl auto...
1. Compare/Contrast/or Speculate on your feelings about the days before your own Graduation with that of Bella's. Where I come from, graduation isn't such a big event. One or two boring speeches, and that's about it. No big parties or anything like that. I was very nervous, though, because back the...
- Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:07 pm
- Forum: Fire and Ice
- Topic: Chapter One: Ultimatum
- Replies: 176
- Views: 36365
1. Are Charlie's feelings toward Edward justified? Yes, I think they are. After all, Edward gave Bella the worst time of her life by leaving her. Now he is back and Bella has forgiven him, but Charlie, who saw his daughter suffering during the months of his absence, can't forgive him that easily. 2...
I do respect Rosalie much more after having read Eclipse. It struck me as quite interesting that her "record", as she calls it, is almost as clean as Charlisle's. She may be a bit superficial and too concerned about her outward appearance, but I still think she can be a very nice and thoughtful per...
- Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:25 am
- Forum: Quench Your Thirst
- Topic: Overall, do you think he'll do it?
- Replies: 345
- Views: 35336
I voted yes because I am absolutely sure that Edward will stay true to his promise and change Bella as soon as they are married ( and after she had the one human experience she ist after...). As far as I can see right now, this is the only way their relationship is going to work in the future. As Be...
- Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:59 am
- Forum: From Forks to Italy and Back
- Topic: Chapter Seven: Repetition
- Replies: 64
- Views: 18680
1)Why did Bella want to try cliff diving? Do you think it was because she wanted to hear Edward's voice again or she wanted to be 'absolutely free'"unthinking and utterly irresponsible?' OR do you think there was another, deeper issue? I think it was a mixture of several things. For one thing, she w...
I'm still wondering where he originally comes from and what his life (both human and as a vampire) was like before he met the Cullens. As far as I know, a lot of Jasper's story will be told in Eclipse - one of the reasons why I can hardly wait anymore... He was changed by a vampire called Maria, but...