Search found 22 matches
- Sat May 06, 2006 2:20 pm
- Forum: Sparkling in the Sun
- Topic: Jessica Stanley
- Replies: 173
- Views: 38435
I never liked her to begin with so the Midnight Sun clippet just reinforced my dislike of her. I ever liked Mike either so I'm glad that Jessica is kind of dragging Mike away from Bella alittle bit at a time. I will admit though that I never realized just how envious and using she was of Bella till ...
- Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:10 pm
- Forum: Quench Your Thirst
- Topic: Stephenie's - If you were stranded on a desert Island?
- Replies: 383
- Views: 67863
Okay this is tough. I love them both so... See with Edward while I would have a sexy vampire to admire I would feel stupid talking to him because he would probably make me sidetracked. Harry I could talk to easily and such. But I'm goinna have to go with Edward on this. If it was between Edward and ...
- Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:45 pm
- Forum: A Run Through the Woods
- Topic: Chapter Three ~ Phenomenon
- Replies: 140
- Views: 40258
1. Bella is surprised and touched that Charlie put snow chains on her truck because she isn't used to people taking care of her. Later on we know that Renee called Bella hysterical to have her come home yet Renee wasn't in Phoenix. Given all of this what were your impressions of Renee? She seems to...
I don't really like Jacob that much probaly for the same reason that Edward dosen't. He shows more than a friendly interest in Bella and he needs to back off. I do feel sorry for him for it though.
- Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:29 pm
- Forum: Breaking Dawn
- Topic: What would Bella's 'GIFT' be?
- Replies: 1986
- Views: 215125
Also, about the humanity thing, we see Bella as so human because Edward says she is so enchanting. He says this because he loves her. Bella is just as much human as the next girl who would blush and such at compliments. Actually she blushes alot more than a normal girl does or would. Normal girls b...
Oh, I think Edward, Jasper and Emmett are much too mature to hold things high out of Alice's reach. And besides, even if they did I'm sure she could jump up easily and get them--after all, as a vampire, running and hitting and jumping and such should be an easy feat. Oh, and Alice had her visions g...