my friend lives right near annapolis, so i'll call her and ask her...Mischievous Alice Cullen wrote:I live in Anne Arundal...anybody have any info about borders here? Maybe the one in the Annapolis mall?
Search found 14 matches
- Sun May 25, 2008 10:05 am
- Forum: Fire and Ice
- Topic: Chapter Eleven: Legends
- Replies: 29
- Views: 10107
1. In what ways does Bella identify with the third wife? Bella's completely in love with the guy, and doesn't care if it's life or death to be with/see him. 2. Could Taha Aki be alive today? Discuss theories. I think he is; though only in spirit. I got the feeling he's there, communicating with the ...
I was at the Waldorf Borders the other day (getting my copy of The Host, lol) and the cashier said that they ARE planning a midnight release party. Anyone want to join me? OME! no way! i was soo worried they're weren't going to have one....by the way, where are you in charles/southern PG? Actually,...
1. What sci-fi book do you think Renee found so good? Possibly, The Host? Recommend a good Sci-Fi book? I don't think she did. The story took place in 2006, and the Host wasn't published until 2008. I honestly have no idea which book she found. I don't know if this is sci-fi, but it's this series (A...
1. Compare/Contrast/or Speculate on your feelings about the days before your own Graduation with that of Bella's. I haven't had my high school graduation yet, but I would feel nervous. I mean, you can basically start your life (with a low paying job, but still). I'd also be really sad, because you'r...
- Sun May 18, 2008 1:58 pm
- Forum: A Run Through the Woods
- Topic: Chapter Three ~ Phenomenon
- Replies: 140
- Views: 35222
1. Bella is surprised and touched that Charlie put snow chains on her truck because she isn't used to people taking care of her. Later on we know that Renee called Bella hysterical to have her come home yet Renee wasn't in Phoenix. Given all of this what were your impressions of Renee? I thought Ren...
My local Borders is having a release party, but I don't know if it's themed... (anyone know? Waldorf Maryland) If it is, I may get a few Twihard friends of mine together to go as the Denali clan... Nobody seems to mention them much, and they're getting overlooked :( Or I might just make a black and...
- Sat May 17, 2008 7:50 pm
- Forum: From Forks to Italy and Back
- Topic: Chapter One: Party
- Replies: 168
- Views: 36316
1) When did you figure out that 'Gran' was really Bella? Were you surprised by the fact that she was looking in a mirror, or did you see it coming? I saw it coming. I also figured it out as soon as I read it. 2) Do you think that the dream foreshadows anything besides Bella's fear of growing too old...
OME! no way! i was soo worried they're weren't going to have one....by the way, where are you in charles/southern PG?Dari wrote:I was at the Waldorf Borders the other day (getting my copy of The Host, lol) and the cashier said that they ARE planning a midnight release party.
Anyone want to join me?