Search found 11 matches
- Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:46 am
- Forum: Hollywood Hideout
- Topic: Official Promos and Trailers
- Replies: 1033
- Views: 88231
I had ALOT of concerns about the Movie, but after the video alot of them were put back at ease. While it may never be as good as reading the book and having your perceptions and such in your head, I have a new feeling that it will come close!!! Also I loved Bella's scream. It was just as I imagined ...
1. Compare/Contrast/or Speculate on your feelings about the days before your own Graduation with that of Bella's. I knew just how Bella was feeling, except for the becoming undead part. I was so nervous the last month before graduation. My friends were all going to different colleges, my boyfriend w...
1 . Who did you believe the unknown threat against Bella to be? I was sure it had to do with the Volturi 2. Who did you think the rest of the family were fighting? I thought they were having it out against either a member of Volturi, or their guards 3. Did the wolf howl automatically make you think ...
- Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:15 pm
- Forum: Fire and Ice
- Topic: Chapter One: Ultimatum
- Replies: 176
- Views: 26522
1. Are Charlie's feelings toward Edward justified? YES! Edward broke Bella's heart. And while charlie may never know the real reason why, if I was in his situation I would be mad that someone that hurt my girl so much could come back so easily. 2. Have you ever had a parent disapprove of a relations...
- Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:52 am
- Forum: A Run Through the Woods
- Topic: Chapter 23-The Angel
- Replies: 137
- Views: 23336
1. The chapter starts with Bella talking describing the sounds she hears because she is in too much pain to open her eyes. Were you able to put together exactly what happened, or did you have moments when you wondered what took place? I think that it was pretty clear what was happening even if Bella...
Thanks to Be My Escape for the following questions! 1. How do you feel about imprinting? Imprinting is amazing. To know without a doubt who your soulmate is sounds wonderful, though the cost (guess you cannot have anything without repercussions right?) of hurting someone you deeply love in the proce...
- Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:31 pm
- Forum: Sparkling in the Sun
- Topic: Which Character scares You The Most?
- Replies: 808
- Views: 60927
I have to admit...Jane scares the you know what out of me. Being able to make you think that you are being harmed and in pain gives me the chiles!! I dont want to be her enemy or the volturi for that matter.
- Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:52 am
- Forum: Quench Your Thirst
- Topic: Who has read Midnight Sun's first chapter??
- Replies: 514
- Views: 35577
I loved the first chapter! It was so unique, and while we assume we knew what was going on in Edwards mind in Twilight, we got some BIG hints that we really didnt. Some of the edward alice dialogue surprised me. Like when Alice mentions that Edward is making the right decision by leaving because Bel...
- Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:41 pm
- Forum: From Forks to Italy and Back
- Topic: Epilogue - Treaty
- Replies: 44
- Views: 12204
1. Were you at all surprised by how easily things went back to normal? Did you expect something different? Yes I was pretty surprised how things went back to normal. Even though Edward is amazing its hard for me to believe that after all the pain she went through that things were so easily repaired....