Search found 10 matches
Search found 10 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:28 am
- Forum: The Great Debate
- Topic: Was Edward an idiot to leave Bella in NM?
- Replies: 316
- Views: 65361
Hmm... I haven't read all these posts, but was I really the only one who expected him to leave in New Moon? I mean, before he started to get all distantI sort of knew he would anyway. And... (don't kill me, please) I don't think it was stupid. Let me clarify: I don't believe the actual act of leavin...
- Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:17 am
- Forum: Breaking Dawn
- Topic: Charlie and Renee's Reaction
- Replies: 210
- Views: 35737
Charlie's reaction was to be expected, I think. I burst out laughing when he thought Bella was pregnant, just over the irony. I was really impressed with Renee's reaction. It was so exactly perfect and therefore so exactly unexpected. Because we don't really know Renee all that well. We've heard Bel...
- Sat May 03, 2008 8:33 am
- Forum: Sparkling in the Sun
- Topic: Which character do you relate to most?
- Replies: 948
- Views: 121250
I think I relate to Edward the most. Besides the fact that I look rather undead most of the time, and have scaring people with my eyes down to an art (i have the predatory smile down fairly well, too), but besides that, I think, though I'm not sure, that I can see everything from any perspective if ...
Lots of thanks to Cocoa for these!! 1. What sci-fi book do you think Renee found so good? Possibly, The Host? Recomend a good Sci-Fi book? 2. Did you catch on right away as to why Jacob was calling? 3. Were you surprised to learn of the altercation between Emmett and Paul? Who do you feel was at fa...
1. Compare/Contrast/or Speculate on your feelings about the days before your own Graduation with that of Bella's. 2. What did you theorize Alice had seen? 3. Did you suspect Edward had ulterior motives in wanting to go to Florida, and what did you suspect those motives were? 4. Without being graphi...
- Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:20 am
- Forum: Fire and Ice
- Topic: Chapter One: Ultimatum
- Replies: 176
- Views: 36613
1. Are Charlie's feelings toward Edward justified? 2. Have you ever had a parent disapprove of a relationship? 3. Describe your thoughts about Jacobs's message to Bella. 4. Do you feel Edward was being unreasonable in not wanting Bella to go to La Push? 5. Do your Dad and his best friend gossip lik...
- Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:54 pm
- Forum: Sparkling in the Sun
- Topic: Which Character scares You The Most?
- Replies: 808
- Views: 85670
Any newborn. Period. Unless it's being restrained by Emmett, Edward, Jasper, and Carlisle. And still. They're not exactly sinister, and they just attack without thought (not that it's their fault). But with people like Jane or Aro or even Victoria, you could possibly stay alive long enough to... I d...
So I looked at the book for a while. On the internet, in the hands of my friend, and I even ordered it from the library last summer, though I had to return it before I started (got hooked on Orson Scott Card). I heard how much everyone else liked, but I thought: honestly, it can't be that good, can ...