Search found 14 matches
- Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:24 pm
- Forum: Breaking Dawn
- Topic: Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day
- Replies: 1218
- Views: 209438
It would be something they both care about since they are both fighting for. Hmm. they say it it could mean anything, it could be which one gets to kidnap bella or a car. It is a funny qoute because it illistrates how edward and alice still act like kids somethings.
I think it is good because it goes with the spirit of the book. The cullens have forged a new family and are very close togather. In fact I think one of the ironies of the book is that the vampires have more of a tradtional and complete family than Bella the human does. It seems like a cullen thing ...
- Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:29 am
- Forum: Fire and Ice
- Topic: Chapter Seventeen: Alliance
- Replies: 44
- Views: 13718
. Do you think the majority of the people came to the party to celebrate with Bella or just to see the inside of the Cullen's house? curiousty probaly bella was never popular, especially after new moon and eclispse. She was on borderline being dispised by everyone excpet angelia. 2. Were you as surp...
1. Were you surprised at how undiscouraged Jacob remained, despite Bella's assertions that she loves only Edward? no, jacon is annoyingly stuburn and young. He loves Bella and will hold on to every bit of hope even if it is illustionary. That is how most people that are in the thraws of unrequited l...
1. Jacob says "C'mon you think someone is going to get past all -- all six of us?" Do you think his pause has to do with using the word werewolves as Bella suspects or do you think it has to do with the fact that Jacob has already been forbidden to reveal that the number of werewolves have been gro...
From the first moment i saw him i loved jeb. He has a great sense of humor and i loved how he was so frank. He was really smart and was a good leader. He also saw through decpetions and managed to keep a good level head in tough situations managing to do things that were good for that inderiual and ...
I loved Ian and was routing for him the whole time. i kind of felt guilty becuase after the hospital scene when meline could not be found i was happy. I felt like mel and Jared were being selfish becasue obviously wanda could not be with jared and they were stopping her from being with Ian. I felt l...
I kind of liked him from mel's memoires but once i met him it made me mad. I realize he was heartbroken but he treated waunder worst than a dog. That really made me mad. He was too over the top for me. Also, his refusal to belive maline was still their bugged me i mean he spent months with that craz...
- Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:40 am
- Forum: Quench Your Thirst
- Topic: The ULTIMATE Geek Topic
- Replies: 734
- Views: 65234
look even if edward can read his mind. Let me ask you this how does edward dodge the spell, he has no idea how magic works its not like harry is throwing a chair at him. I mean magic is invisable and harry can do so much more with magic. He could do a body mind or other things that could stop edward...
- Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:33 am
- Forum: Quench Your Thirst
- Topic: Edward - Just an Old Man in Boys Body?
- Replies: 214
- Views: 21454
of course it is ture that is best part of edward. The age old question of wanting youth or maturity. Hasent any adult said i wish i was wiser when i was younger. Bella has a golden oppunity a guy who is not only hot but mature. It is the perfect package not creepy. Come on doesnt teenage boy antics ...