Dating Thread #4

Off topic conversation. Please read posting guidelines. No games or instant message style postings are permitted.
Cocoa
Clarifying Base Running for Edward

Dating Thread #4

Post by Cocoa »

Stay on topic... (this means things pertaining to dating. And general relationship dating like topics.)

Keep it PG

Discuss all things Dating related

Seek advice for the newly dating teenager

Bond over the lack of promising relationships in your school.

I give you the Never-been-on-a-date thread #4

Link to thread #2

Never Been On a date Thread 3
holdencaulfield
Fishing with Charlie

Post by holdencaulfield »

Hey everyone, First post! So who has fulfilled their end of the deal yet?
[url=http://www.twilightlexiconforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=20972&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0][u]NBOAD[/u][/url]
Goldenaster
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Goldenaster »

Ooo yay! I'm first on the new thread! Haha.

K, so. Conzoni and Holden - gracias. I do hope it will be perfect... lol. As in I hope he can walk me home Thursday and no one will unexpectedly be outside my front door...haha.

YES! ASK BUS BOY! :o :D

Holden, awesome, dooo itttt! Lol. I'm sure she'd love to be your friend now. It'll be good for you. lol :D

Thanks for letting me have til Thursday, lol. Yay!
BearHug?
Location: Plotting Ways To Stalk The Cullens With My Twilight Obsessed Girlfriends.

Post by BearHug? »

Oooh First post!

well, it was wen i strted typing.. got distracted by damian sorry...
I'm uh failing miserably at my deal :(
hows everyone elses love life?

Ohh and new topic for you, do you think it's wrong to kiss a guy you're not in a relationship with?

I think no 'cause it's only kissing plus to me it isn't who your first kiss is with but your last
"You Are Exactly My Brand Of Heroin"
Edward Cullen, Twilight

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4224864/1/Boot_Camp_Mayhem
Goldenaster

Post by Goldenaster »

BearHug? wrote:Oooh First post!

well, it was wen i strted typing.. got distracted by damian sorry...
I'm uh failing miserably at my deal :(
hows everyone elses love life?

Ohh and new topic for you, do you think it's wrong to kiss a guy you're not in a relationship with?

I think no 'cause it's only kissing plus to me it isn't who your first kiss is with but your last
Lol okay me and you and Holden can all tie for first post, good Holden, good Bear?

How come you're failing miserably? :(

I don't think it's wrong. I mean unless you're in a relationship and you kiss some other person. Of course then it's not good. Lol. But yeah, I mean a kiss doesn't mean you have to be in a relationship. It's just a kiss. (Unless you're already in a relationship, then it's the reason for your being eaten alive by anticipation. Like me. Hehe. Sorry for saying it too much lol.)
Conzoni al Vento
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Conzoni al Vento »

Im holding up my end of the deal tomorrow..
I just had the best dream about Lu.
I need to get out on a date with him. Maybe nex weekend. Tomorrow i plan on tracking him down and forcing an answer out of him as to what we should do. Something that isn't a roadtrip. lol.
"Not to bring on the ire prematurely," he whispered, "but do you mind telling me what it is about this bed that you object to?"......."That's debateable," he disagreed. "This would be difficult on a couch."

~VMT Queen of Italy
lovemesomecullensss
Ignoring Renee's E-mails

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

PHEW!
*Catches breath after reading a gazillion pages.*
Hey everyone. :D
I just made up my math homework, so that should be fun to grade in class... haha.

Virginia, I think you could totally handle asking him out somewhere on Friday. BUT if you feel that you couldn't, I suppose getting his number will suffice for the deal. That's cute about the camp thing. I'm sure you'll have fun... especially sneaking to talk to this guy! LOL.

Conzoni, YAY for petting Lu's hair! LOL that sounds weird, but whatever... I GUESS we could let you have until Thursday, since you won't see him today, but you BETTER have done something!

Simplymortal, how'd your end of the deal go? Good, I hope! Spill all details, please. And, I think you should just ask him straight out about walking home tomorrow... no need to ask a friend first... :wink:

Lovetoread, did you live up to the deal?

Anna, I'm glad you have everything planned out. Did you do it? Details! And the whole "Facebook messaging" Wesley thing... very good. I do that, too. It's helpful haha.

Holden! You're talking to girls! YAY for you! I think you should definitely talk to K more and get her number... even if it is just friends, it's still really SOMETHING! I'm proud of you. How'd today go?

Edwardcullenluvr, that's good. Let us know how things work out.

YAY for Edwardisanangel! I'm proud of you. :D I'm so happy that you and SxL the first official successful people! Woohoo. Keep up this good boy-talking-to and you'll go places... haha LOL.

Emdear, though you blew some perfectly good opportunities, that's okay. Today's the day. How'd it go? I'm glad you have an idea of what you'll say... I hope you were just casual with it. But not too casual. Deeeetails, please. :D
Oh, and I go to a Performing Arts High School, too! :D

Goldenaster, of course we'll give you a teensy extension since you haven't been around. But get that kiss and make it worth telling about! :D

LOL vampirelover, I think I have that gift, too.

And Shiv, I'm sorry you feel you're failing. Try to talk to Damian as much as possible! And just... you know, flirt, and stuff. Haha.

WHOA! New thread. :D :D
[img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e334/ESKIMOKISSESSS/siggie.jpg[/img]
[color=violet]"Sometimes, kismet happens."[/color] [b][color=yellow]NBOAD : )[/b][/color] [color=cyan]"You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me."[/color]
FACEBOOK: [url]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1199700429[/url]
holdencaulfield
Fishing with Charlie

Goldenaster wrote: I don't think it's wrong. I mean unless you're in a relationship and you kiss some other person. Of course then it's not good. Lol. But yeah, I mean a kiss doesn't mean you have to be in a relationship. It's just a kiss. (Unless you're already in a relationship, then it's the reason for your being eaten alive by anticipation. Like me. Hehe. Sorry for saying it too much lol.)
Well maybe I guess it depends, maybe if it leads to a relationship, I guess it all depends on the situation.
[url=http://www.twilightlexiconforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=20972&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0][u]NBOAD[/u][/url]
holdencaulfield
Fishing with Charlie

lovemesomecullensss wrote: Holden! You're talking to girls! YAY for you! I think you should definitely talk to K more and get her number... even if it is just friends, it's still really SOMETHING! I'm proud of you. How'd today go?
Well the days not over yet. Thanks, I will try to, hopefully I can.
BearHug?
Location: Plotting Ways To Stalk The Cullens With My Twilight Obsessed Girlfriends.

Post by BearHug? »

[quote="holdencaulfield Yep I think that it is wrong.[/quote]

Why though? I mean i get the first kiss thing but mine was with a guy I didn't know and I was twelve, I mean I've only ever kissed 2 guys i didn't end up being in a relationship with... wait a we just counting tongues?
"You Are Exactly My Brand Of Heroin"
Edward Cullen, Twilight

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4224864/1/Boot_Camp_Mayhem