Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day

Discussion area for all things Breaking Dawn

Postby Mirrorbay2000 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:16 pm

thelaylz wrote:this is almost over :( I suppose I should get out my

"I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT QUOTE" over with until that time...

I think that the boards are closing in 45 minutes... so we don't even have time for that.

But we've started a group over at facebook to talk about the quotes when they're done, so you can visit us at: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22968795755
Mirrorbay2000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Postby twigeek » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:20 pm

Mirrorbay2000 wrote:
thelaylz wrote:there needs to be a "prepare for how edward will really be" club for those girls. I am just going to be so upset that they would just drop him like that, IF they do. It wouldn't make any sense, he has been nothing but nice caring and loyal to Bella.

this is all speculation because we have no idea what people think..haha

I hate to say this, but those are going to be the girls who only read Twilight because it was popular. THose are the girls that have nothing better to respond with when people ask "Why are you on Team Edward?" "Because he's hott." And my answer was with proper grammar. Most girls don't even give it had much courtesy. It'll be the tweleve year olds...

I can just imagine it now, kind of like the Red Sea parting, a flourish of 12-year-old fangirls jumping ship onto Team Jacob. And they will. I mean, the only reason they like Edward in the first place is because he's hott.

If Edward wasn't so conclicted... so flawed, I don't think I'd like him as much.

i started the chain of fans at my school (lend it to 1 person then the recomend it to another person and on and on it goes)... now every girl and half the guys have read it! before it was special to find someone who read it, but now it's like "Oh! you've read Twilight to... cool.
Twlight: it's more than a book; it's an obsession.
twigeek
Buying a Better Raincoat

Postby twigeek » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:20 pm

Mirrorbay2000 wrote:
thelaylz wrote:there needs to be a "prepare for how edward will really be" club for those girls. I am just going to be so upset that they would just drop him like that, IF they do. It wouldn't make any sense, he has been nothing but nice caring and loyal to Bella.

this is all speculation because we have no idea what people think..haha

I hate to say this, but those are going to be the girls who only read Twilight because it was popular. THose are the girls that have nothing better to respond with when people ask "Why are you on Team Edward?" "Because he's hott." And my answer was with proper grammar. Most girls don't even give it had much courtesy. It'll be the tweleve year olds...

I can just imagine it now, kind of like the Red Sea parting, a flourish of 12-year-old fangirls jumping ship onto Team Jacob. And they will. I mean, the only reason they like Edward in the first place is because he's hott.

If Edward wasn't so conclicted... so flawed, I don't think I'd like him as much.

i started the chain of fans at my school (lend it to 1 person then the recomend it to another person and on and on it goes)... now every girl and half the guys have read it! before it was special to find someone who read it, but now it's like "Oh! you've read Twilight to... cool.
Twlight: it's more than a book; it's an obsession.
twigeek
Buying a Better Raincoat

Postby Mirrorbay2000 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:03 pm

twigeek wrote:i started the chain of fans at my school (lend it to 1 person then the recomend it to another person and on and on it goes)... now every girl and half the guys have read it! before it was special to find someone who read it, but now it's like "Oh! you've read Twilight to... cool.

That's cool... Right after Eclipse there was a huge stand dedicated to Twilight and I thought the cover was cool, so I bought it. That's my story. I have gotten like five people to read it though; that's always nice to know.

My school's way too big for me to talk credit for starting a ring of Twilight readers.
Mirrorbay2000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Postby twilight~obsessed » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:04 pm

I love that twilighters have created some other places for us to be able to talk about the quotes and more!!! Yay...ok next quote hurry up and come!
"My head was full of the sweetness of his breath"

Newly TPDer! yay!
twilight~obsessed
Banging out dents with Tyler

Postby thelaylz » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:05 pm

Mirrorbay2000 wrote:
twigeek wrote:i started the chain of fans at my school (lend it to 1 person then the recomend it to another person and on and on it goes)... now every girl and half the guys have read it! before it was special to find someone who read it, but now it's like "Oh! you've read Twilight to... cool.

That's cool... Right after Eclipse there was a huge stand dedicated to Twilight and I thought the cover was cool, so I bought it. That's my story. I have gotten like five people to read it though; that's always nice to know.

My school's way too big for me to talk credit for starting a ring of Twilight readers.

Everyone started bugging me about this book called "twilight" and I was like OK FINE JUST GIVE ME THE BOOK! and now here I am, hahaha

I think I have converted 2 people haha. Not many people I talk to like to read :( they need to learn :D
thelaylz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Postby dandyvampgirl_13 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:07 pm

Psh, my friend and I converted half the girls and few of the guys to Cullenism at school. I have most of the credit to the local Twilight cult, which includes the adult community too. my friends, and all of my mum's friends. Its insane!
Trading Twilight For Daylight...
Twilight. The best time for vampires... and night elves.
Member of Team Warm and Fuzzy!!!<3!!!
Re-invent Love!
dandyvampgirl_13

Postby Erynn » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:09 pm

thelaylz wrote:
Mirrorbay2000 wrote:

Everyone started bugging me about this book called "twilight" and I was like OK FINE JUST GIVE ME THE BOOK! and now here I am, hahaha

I think I have converted 2 people haha. Not many people I talk to like to read :( they need to learn :D

My friend got me to read Twilight. I read it after the trailer came out. I always thought vampires could fly, cause in the trailer it looks like they can fly. Now, my friends are all annoyed at me cause I'm more obsessed with it than they are. So here I am, on the computer, typing to random people. xD
Drama. Teen angst. Spoiled rich kids. Weird plots. Idiotic parents. Hot guys. Oh yeah!

Premiers 7/15 @ 10:30 P.M. PST. only on fanfiction.net. Rated T for Teens.
Click the banner to go to my profile.

& Note this is my first fanfiction. It will stink, trust me. But even though it does, you have got to admit that banner looks nice. Made it myself. xD
Erynn
Wandering Through Town

Postby thelaylz » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:16 pm

I love quotes :D

QUOTES QUOTES IT'S QUOTE TIME!

i need to make an officially quote of the day theme....hmm... that would be fun :D
thelaylz

Previous

Return to Breaking Dawn