Cambridge, England

For those of you looking to connect with others regarding release parties/events for The Host and Breaking Dawn
Amethyst_Willow
Wandering Through Town

Cambridge, England

Post by Amethyst_Willow »

Hey I was wondering if anyone about any release parties going on in Cambridge? We have both Borders and Waterstones as well as a WHSmith so I'm sure the books will be there but I was just wondering if there was a party, I've looked online and I can't see anything but the Borders website is awful anyway.

Also I can't work out what the release date is. Is it the 2nd but the 4th for ordering online? Is it just the 2nd, or just the 4th? I kind of need to know 'cos I'm going back to Holland on the 4th and I was looking in bookshops in Holland, and they had 3 copies of eclipse and that was it so... I think I need to get it in England!
Walkin' with a ghost
Settled in Forks

Post by Walkin' with a ghost »

Well apparently Boarders gets it on Aug 2 - the same day as the US. There are supposed to be BD parties at all Boarders stores but i haven't heard anything about that at the cambridge store or online. It really sucks cause i need they're to be something happening in the area.

I might go into the store and ask someone, if you hear anything, le t me know ok?
Amethyst_Willow
Wandering Through Town

Post by Amethyst_Willow »

Sure thing! I'm desperate for it to be out on the Saturday 'cos I leave to go back to Rotterdam at 9:30 on Monday morning which gives me *no* time to buy it then. Eeeeeeeeek. So whereabouts are you from?