Tee Shirt Contest Design Ideas

For those of you looking to connect with others regarding release parties/events for The Host and Breaking Dawn
TheMayQueen
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheMayQueen »

TeamEdward:D wrote:just write real mean sparkle and sexier than you since 1901 and things like edward prefers brunettes and a whole buncha different quotes from the book randomly placed on a black tee in different colors. like maybe some slanted some straight some down the side flipped upside down.
but dont overcrowd =]
omg! edward prefers brunettes... i never thought of that for some reason! hahaha how like, 14 year old of me but that makes me feel better about my hair lol :D

i wanted to make the team edward iron on but i don't want to waste it :?

~alex
[img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n44/yoshiracer13/Twilight/Banners/Screwbeingaprincessiwanttobeavampir.jpg[/img]

thank you Bella_Cullen_13 !!!
whoaxitsxjess
Wandering Through Town

Post by whoaxitsxjess »

haha my hair is light brown/dirty blondish soo i guess my hair can be considered brown.......
PS in 1 of the books, edward says he prefers brunetttes..
~Pale is the NEW Tan~

"The way you move- you orient yourself around him without even thinking about it. When he moves, even a little bit, you adjust your position at the same time. Like magnets...or gravity. You're like a...satellite, or something. I've never seen anything like it."
-Renee Eclipse pg 68
Makiie
Settled in Forks

Post by Makiie »

If you don't mind spending some money, you can use a website like zazzle.com to create a shirt. There's also tons of shirts already up there, and you can customise some of them if you want to add something or take something away.
red_vamp
Settled in Forks

Post by red_vamp »

i have two ideas for shirts, one is a bunch of quotes from edward. the other one has Breaking Dawn in the center/top(ish), then a picture of the BD cover, and at the bottom it says make your move. on the back it says team Edward!
iloveawerewolf...
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by iloveawerewolf... »

Makiie wrote:If you don't mind spending some money, you can use a website like zazzle.com to create a shirt. There's also tons of shirts already up there, and you can customise some of them if you want to add something or take something away.
Thanks putting up the link for the site, I'm actually going on there now for ideas :D